_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937163 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Asscrack:Nature's filing cabinet.
« Reply #4830 on: July 25, 2012, 04:59:59 pm »

((Hey peoples, someone should update the Tv Tropes page.))
Cal has been basically doing it all on his lonesome and doing a damn good job at it, as far as I can see. So I would be willing to bet that he'll update it when he can. However, I'm sure that anyone who is willing to help him in anyway would be welcome to do so.
((I have been slightly swamped these days, but you can count on me to try and keep updating it. I got two tabs permanently open on my browser, and those are the main and the character pages for ER in TVT. And two for the mission and on-ship threads.))

(( I would assist the shit outta' Cal, but my TV Tropes doesn't work for some reason. :( ))
((Is it a problem with the cookies and the log in system?))
Again, thanks for all the help Cal; you've really stepped up and done some great work.
((He is Cal now? I've always referred to him as Cael!  :P

Also, could you find the trope that deals with stupid-deaths-caused-by-the-player? Reading over it all...I'm the only one who caused such. And I feel guilty for killing an innocent despite missing the comm chat on the warning.

That is how great Einsteinian Roulette is. :I  ))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4831 on: July 25, 2012, 05:35:24 pm »

((What happened to "I'm not dead yet!"?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4832 on: July 25, 2012, 05:46:29 pm »

((@Tiruin: How did you kill an innocent? Mason was hit by Travis' projector, Feyri only managed to wound herself.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4833 on: July 25, 2012, 06:17:58 pm »

((@Tiruin: How did you kill an innocent? Mason was hit by Travis' projector, Feyri only managed to wound herself.))

((And the cameraman, she cut that tree down and it sliced up his foot.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4834 on: July 25, 2012, 06:20:51 pm »

((That was Faith.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4835 on: July 25, 2012, 06:24:26 pm »

((Feyri. Faith. Faithri. You're kinda interchangable, I guess. :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4836 on: July 25, 2012, 06:29:33 pm »

((Feyri. Faith. Faithri. You're kinda interchangable, I guess. :P))
((There's my issue.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4837 on: July 25, 2012, 06:30:40 pm »

((That was Faith, showing her amazing medical skills. She was lucky her med roll actually worked, or we would watch her cut off Gorat's entire foot/leg.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4838 on: July 25, 2012, 06:43:24 pm »

((There's a difference between me, Feyri and whatever else goes on.

So, theoretically, I killed Feyri through my own fault. XD))
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 07:01:02 pm by Tiruin »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4839 on: July 25, 2012, 08:01:41 pm »

Lars saves his creation, and heads over to Punch Many Things.

((Miss this one?  If so, lemme add...))

Also punch the first thing that comes up in Punch Many Things.
The game opens and pits you against a little girl.

[dex:3]
[Girl dex:5]
[girl str:2]

The girl easily dodges your slow and feeble blows before poking you in the forehead and giggling.

((PW, I think you missed my action. Here it is again:))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You set up the simulation as stated.

((Mine too))

The armory master hands you a book called "The Book of Five Rings".

"That should be a good start."

Bishop just wordlessly stares at the shimmering sheet for a moment.

"If this is your idea of a joke, then let me tell you that the talking, face melting sheep was telling me to kill people for my own good, and that just before now, I almost gouged out the eyes of a crippled man to get some revenge on him. Needless to say, taunting me right now is NOT good for your health.

Plus I know your the guy that was standing behind me that's under a shitty cloaking sheet. I've seen those things before so you can't fool me that easily. Also, there's this."

Punch this idiot, then take a pill and ask the doc if he can help increase my reaction time somehow. Remember to thank him for the pills too.
[Dex:4]
["Ghost" dex:3]
[str:1]
[end:2]
[end:1]
You pop a pill and proceed to punch the semi-invisible jackass in front of you. Unfortunately this particular partially transparent asshole is either wearing a helmet or has a skull like a bowling ball because your hand breaks on his face. And that doesn't feel very nice; in fact it feels rather bad.

You collapse to the ground with a high pitched squeak and roll around, holding your hand and swearing.

(Here's mine again, too.)

You help mesk into the VR machine before getting a sharpening stone from the armory and taking a break to try sharpening your weapons.

[handi:2-1]
You scrape the edge completely off the katana, rendering it not much more then a club.

[handi:3-1]
In the case of the claymore you kinda just smack it randomly with the stone, causing absolutely no change.

And lets shorten this out, so that cutlass comes out completely normal and the arming sword thats much more heavy then it needs to be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4840 on: July 25, 2012, 08:05:50 pm »

(Shortening it is fine with me. I assume I used up the rest of my scrap, then. The list now is:

Long Reiterpallasch: Takes 8 dex to wield, but has +1 STR when used
Fragile Reiterpallasch: Easy to break, but ridiculously sharp
Katana-shaped Club
Dull Claymore (still needs to be sharpened)
Standard Cutlass
Heavy Arming Sword)

Jim attempted to sharpen the claymore through his Amps, then headed back to the Armory Master to see if he could still grab ten pounds of scrap for free. If so, he makes a few piercing bayonets out of them; if not, he heads to the rec room to begin hawking his wares.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4841 on: July 25, 2012, 08:13:13 pm »

You pop a pill and proceed to punch the semi-invisible jackass in front of you. Unfortunately this particular partially transparent asshole is either wearing a helmet or has a skull like a bowling ball because your hand breaks on his face. And that doesn't feel very nice; in fact it feels rather bad.

You collapse to the ground with a high pitched squeak and roll around, holding your hand and swearing.
((Ouch. It seems Cog's skull is very thick.))
>Yes?

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4842 on: July 25, 2012, 08:21:33 pm »

((PW, I think you missed my action. Here it is again:))

You set up the simulation as stated.

Lukas observes the little girl as he digs himself in at his current spot. "No more eye poking for you, you little bitch!" Lukas charges his particle cannon.

Do the above
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4843 on: July 25, 2012, 08:31:16 pm »

"Fuck! You must have the head of a rock, man!"

Bishop swore quietly again and stood up. He wasn't worried about his hand not healing properly, but the break did give him an idea.

Talk to the doc, show him my hand and while he's working on it, ask if he can make bones stronger somehow.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4844 on: July 25, 2012, 11:36:20 pm »

Lars frowns.  A weak opponent that nevertheless is off to a better start than him?  This will not do.

Sweep the leg!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 321 322 [323] 324 325 ... 2101