_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928843 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Everyone is a Omnicidal idiot.
« Reply #3570 on: July 02, 2012, 09:56:00 am »

Milno-bot: Be conscious about the fact I am just a simulation. Snark like there is no tomorrow.
((Oh boy.))

"Thanks Milno, Jim. Now I know what to do for my future career option."

Feyri nodded at the computer's knowledge. Durability didn't look like the strong points of the basic Railgun, including the power it used in the past.

"Well, something was said about tesla and his coils."

Modify Railgun by adding additional pairs of parallel conductors (them gun-coils) to boost attack power.

Modify power supply to be that from a Tesla Sabre, if better and more feasible.

"I'm curious. Steve, or computer, how much does Iridium-plated weaponry cost? Or at least a gun servicing kit, because I'm going with a modified railgun anyway soon.

How much are rails made out of...diamond? Or a mix of Gold and Aluminum?"

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3571 on: July 02, 2012, 09:58:12 am »

"...Eep."
Charo gaped. Where... Was he? He squinted at the darkness, a vague familiar feeling niggling at him.
'Oh, of course! I'm back home! In the garden. How... Strange. I guess that whole HMRC nonsense was just a dream. Thank heavens."
Charro chuckled with nervous relief, glanced around himself once more, and then headed off down the path.
>Head onwards through the darkness, subconsciously attempting to visualize my old home in this dream.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3572 on: July 02, 2012, 10:20:13 am »

Head to the armory master, check on the price of 150 or so injections strong enough to knock out a person, or alternatively an electric shock implemented into the palm of my glove that will knock a person unconscious without permanent damage. Then head to the shuttle.

"150 doses is gonna be....150 tokens. So no." The armory master says without looking up. "But a tazer glove, that's easy enough."

She takes your last 2 tokens and hands you what appears to be a heavy rubber glove coated in wire with a generator on the back of the hand.  You take the glove and head off to the shuttle.

Milno-bot: Be conscious about the fact I am just a simulation. Snark like there is no tomorrow.

Milno: Check if there is any system capable of at least making the fiery trail of the rocket pods invisible and muffle its sounds. It basically needs only affect the rocket pods.

Milno writes down an answer at his wristpad:
He is a trained killer, he would know it is a trick to smoke him out. And if we told the population there is an "Altered outbreak", they would panic, create a swarm of desperate people and generally make our jobs more difficult.
There are systems to muffle the sounds and hide the exhaust, but they're rather outside your budget right now because they're very complex.

((Oh boy.))

"Thanks Milno, Jim. Now I know what to do for my future career option."

Feyri nodded at the computer's knowledge. Durability didn't look like the strong points of the basic Railgun, including the power it used in the past.

"Well, something was said about tesla and his coils."

Modify Railgun by adding additional pairs of parallel conductors (them gun-coils) to boost attack power.

Modify power supply to be that from a Tesla Sabre, if better and more feasible.

"I'm curious. Steve, or computer, how much does Iridium-plated weaponry cost? Or at least a gun servicing kit, because I'm going with a modified railgun anyway soon.

How much are rails made out of...diamond? Or a mix of Gold and Aluminum?"

A combination coil and rail gun? Um...sure...that won't cause any sort of problems I'm sure.

As per the tesla sabre battery, the rail gun is gonna need more power then that, especially if you want it to be firing quickly.

"...Eep."
Charo gaped. Where... Was he? He squinted at the darkness, a vague familiar feeling niggling at him.
'Oh, of course! I'm back home! In the garden. How... Strange. I guess that whole HMRC nonsense was just a dream. Thank heavens."
Charro chuckled with nervous relief, glanced around himself once more, and then headed off down the path.
>Head onwards through the darkness, subconsciously attempting to visualize my old home in this dream.
You follow the lights through the darkness for a long while, but find nothing.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3573 on: July 02, 2012, 10:25:21 am »

"Father! Brugo!! Food-Bot 3000?!" Charro runs madly along, desperately calling the names of various family members. (Including the robot cook)
"Where are you?! Hello? WHY IS IT SO DARK HELLO THIS IS NOT NICE help!!!"

>Keep running, start shouting madly in a panic. As you do.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3574 on: July 02, 2012, 10:27:41 am »

((I have the paralysis gas still installed in my helmet, by the way.))

Milno checks if there is any auto-response system with motion and speed sensors he could install in his armor so that every time he is approaching a hard surface too fast, the pods may instantly kick into action in reverse to dampen the shock. If there isn't anything like that, he sends a request to the techies, since he still has some tokens to spend and he can buy that one. If they don't accept, VR machine it is. If it is outside his budget, he stays in the shuttle.
((I'm trying to prevent Milno from dislocating his shoulder or even worse every time he overshoots when dodging.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3575 on: July 02, 2012, 10:31:50 am »

((Survive a nuke eh? That sounds about right to me. Time for design!))

Bring up the MK 3 helmet and look at the shape. How is it formed exactly? How much head room is there inside it so to fit as many general sizes of head as possible? Is there any reinforcing frames inside it and if so, what is their design? How is the neck iris designed and where abouts are the mechanisms for it? Where is the computer in the helmet? Where are the lamps, light amps and cameras positioned on the helmet? What is the display inside the thing and how does it work in terms of power, design and linking to the amps and such?

Dissect the damn thing basically. Find out as much as possible about it's design and functionality.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3576 on: July 02, 2012, 10:35:34 am »

(You don't need to worry about dislocated shoulders when the Kickboxing Doctor is on the job!)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3577 on: July 02, 2012, 10:43:01 am »

"Didn't know this would work." A coilgun/guassgun had different principles from a railgun.

Hybrid time!

"What if the Tesla Sabre battery worked as a reserve power supply? And the main one would be...a Tesla Arc? No.

Hm, what if I derive the power supply from the Plasma Projector? Would that be feasible?"

Ask Computer

((I love how everyone follows the rules and switches threads accordingly or waits for the rest before mission starts.

Also, I love Bay12 for the nth time!))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3578 on: July 02, 2012, 10:44:03 am »

((It's my favourite forum. Check it everyday. :D))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3579 on: July 02, 2012, 10:45:23 am »

(( What do the prosthetic limbs look like? I was imagining them to be metal robot parts, but knowing me I'm probably wrong.
Also, it's a good thing Renen isn't on ship anymore. I think May turning into a sex goddess would be a bit to much for him.))
"Do you guys have any devices for mammary support? I mean, I don't want to break my spine everytime I run." May looks up at the ceiling. "Hey Steve, where did the H.opeless M.orons R.aiding C.rap go this mission?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3580 on: July 02, 2012, 10:50:03 am »

(( What do the prosthetic limbs look like? I was imagining them to be metal robot parts, but knowing me I'm probably wrong.
Also, it's a good thing Renen isn't on ship anymore. I think May turning into a sex goddess would be a bit to much for him.))
"Do you guys have any devices for mammary support? I mean, I don't want to break my spine everytime I run." May looks up at the ceiling. "Hey Steve, where did the H.opeless M.orons R.aiding C.rap go this mission?"

((I'm not sure, when I recall how Jim looked like a geth from Mass Effect, with black muscle bundles and metal bones underneath, then thats how I imagine prosthetic limbs look like, with the exception of Synth limb replacements which I think would have a skin layer over the top.

Also, love what you did there with HMRC there. Cracked me up.  :D))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3581 on: July 02, 2012, 11:16:25 am »

((Finally done catching up in both threads.  You guys are all nuts.))

Thrak shakes his head.

"No no, I mean get them wasted drunk!  Aren't the booze and shit free?  Lemme go get some!"

Thrak runs out of the shuttle to the armory, collects as much of the extra-strength liquor as he can carry, and runs back to the shuttle with it.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3582 on: July 02, 2012, 11:16:52 am »

(You don't need to worry about dislocated shoulders when the Kickboxing Doctor is on the job!)
((Milno relocated his shoulder the last time he dislocated it and he is far less forgiving than Bishop. If Mesk tries to kick him, the kickboxing doctor is getting a gauss round through the heart for his troubles.

Edit: I had thought about Helpless Mildly Retarded Convicts, but TCM's acronym gets the cake.))
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 11:20:48 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3583 on: July 02, 2012, 11:21:46 am »

VR Jim: Go on a rampage with the MM Amp and just fling shit around for the hell of it.

Real Jim, on the other hand, set his device to broadcast a unique signal like Milno suggested.

(Good thing I actually do have a MM Amp. It might make this mission a slight bit easier, assuming I can use it to fling the chucklefuck we're chasing around once we identify him.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3584 on: July 02, 2012, 11:24:36 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Need I say more on the epicness here?  :P
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 2101