_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928177 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Everyone is a Omnicidal idiot.
« Reply #3555 on: July 02, 2012, 02:45:35 am »

"Oh, uhm, I."
Charro stares blankly at the Armoury Master's head as it floats off.
'Is she going to look for a helmet? Is it a medical condition? Either way, it's pretty cool... Creepy, but cool.'
He shouted after it: "Don't worry, I'll wait! Remember, spikes and stuff are pretty cool..."
He looked back to Lukas, a bit puzzled. "Is she always like that? I mean, not waiting for an answer or anything..."
>Wait for the Armory Master's head to return with some sort of helmet. Take another drag on the cigarette.

((Looks like that VR training might have to wait... :-\))
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 03:05:36 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3556 on: July 02, 2012, 02:49:45 am »

"Oh, uhm, I."
Charro stared blankly at his floating head even as it stared at his torso. He didn't waste time pondering just how that was possible, instead taking off after it.
"No! Come back! You need to... Need to... Need to do talking and stuff!" He scowled. Somehow. "Flying off like that is against your contract, you know! I'm doing this for your benefit, damnit!"
>Capture my ungrateful head and return it to the counter so that it can ask for that helmet. Apologize profusely for my head's misbehaviour, like an embarassed parent at a shopping centre.

((It was the Armory Master's head that flew off. Not yours. I wouldn't act upon it too much...If you want to keep your ballsack that is.))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3557 on: July 02, 2012, 02:57:26 am »

((Derp. Somehow I misread that. My brain apparently sees 'your' and 'her' as interchangable. :-X))
Booze is Life for Yoink

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3558 on: July 02, 2012, 03:00:13 am »

((Derp. Somehow I misread that. My brain apparently sees 'your' and 'her' as interchangable. :-X))

((Huh, do you always use your girlfriend's toothbrush?))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3559 on: July 02, 2012, 03:07:56 am »

((Now that I think of it, my newly-discovered mental condition might be the reason I don't have a girlfriend. :P
At least now I can explain away the whole underwear 'incident'... Talk about mental scarring, eesh.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3560 on: July 02, 2012, 05:19:04 am »

After taking a small nap in the shuttle waiting for teammates, Maurice wakes up and transmits a message to them by the means of his suit's wristpad computer:
Code: [Select]
Just got an idea. Can't we make him want to get to us? Say, we announce that there was an outbreak of an Altering virus, which is transmitted via direct physical contact. Then we sort out the innocent ('uninfected') people (whom we will have to keep somewhere - I don't suppose Steve would allow us to let anyone out of the restricted area) and go burn down the village, house by house. One of us has a microwave PK amplifier implant, right?
If we play this straight enough, there might be no need for burning anything at all - he would desperately want to get to us to get out of the 'quarantine' zone. After all, carpet nuking, as Mesk pointed out, is not so unlikely. Though I do expect us burning down at least 3 or 5 houses, maybe more. Up to all of them, if needed.

Oh, and one more thing: we might need to resort to shocking the civilians uncoscious. Does anyone have the equipment for that?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #3561 on: July 02, 2012, 05:59:03 am »

Gorat leaves the VR to check who is poking him in reality. "Hello. Can I help ya?"

((Of course I get poked from a different time zone. :p))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3562 on: July 02, 2012, 06:52:28 am »

May looked herself over. The feminization had definitely worked out. Though she could have made herself a bit clearer. 'Accent' did not mean having her go from an A to an E, and a buttocks to rival Elisaz's personal lapdancers. Getting irises was a nice touch though. And the vagina was definitely there. Yep, she was a woman now. Though she was starting to feel a bit self conscious over the doctors looking at her as their creation.
Test out voice, see if it is normal.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3563 on: July 02, 2012, 07:03:21 am »

Jeez guys, you're posting so fast I can't get a post out :P
((We love you too, E.R.  :P))

"Alright, thanks computer."

Spawn Bot Milno with Tesla Sabre. Spawn Bot Jim with a Mass Manipulation Psychokinetic Amplifier and a :| face.

Spawn a random bot person who I don't know/haven't met from the Sword's roster (not AM or Steve, or me).

Commence Tesla Sabre + Force amp sabre-throw on random person.

"Computer, why aren't mundane Railguns available in the armory, as far as we can see? Also, thank you Milno."

Explode High energy projector

Try to fuse together the components of the Railgun and the High energy projector to make a modified Railgun that could switch to energy power when out of ammunition.

Spawn and add Solar Panels, just to test efficiency. Spawn AP-type rounds and test it with the modified Railgun. If not, test it with a regular railgun anyway.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3564 on: July 02, 2012, 07:33:16 am »

Thrak looks like he has an epiphany.

"Dude, why don't we just throw a bigass kegger and get everyone in the town wasted?  We can spike the booze with whatever, and just pick through them all when they're knocked out to find our man?  Even if the dude just hides, we can find him better that way.  Too many people in one area for him to start shanking bros, yo?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3565 on: July 02, 2012, 09:17:55 am »

Put the MK II suit. Go to the shuttle
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3566 on: July 02, 2012, 09:22:19 am »

"So then, can you tell me the effects of whatever operations I went under? Am I good as new? Are there some side effects? Either way, you people are miracle workers."
"A lot of your organs were replaced with mechanical replicas. They'll be harder to damage, so you wont have to worry about internal bleeding so much. "

((Hmmm... I'll have to design a new kind of iris then, one that's made of the same thickness and plates as the armor. They could rest under the chin and on the back of the neck and could reposition and close with mechanical means. Ooooor, I could install some kind of kinetic shunt sort of thing into the helmet, but that would probably be too expensive or large...

Could I get the MK 3 iris made of a stronger and more dense metal for the same level of protection as the armor plates but in a thinner plate?))
A heavier, sturdier iris is possible, yes. Though, it may require adding larger actuators to the iris system to deal with the weight. The helmet you have, by the way, the one you set up, would survive a nuke, at least in terms of heat. It would survive the force of being knocked back as well.

"Oh, uhm, I."
Charro stares blankly at the Armoury Master's head as it floats off.
'Is she going to look for a helmet? Is it a medical condition? Either way, it's pretty cool... Creepy, but cool.'
He shouted after it: "Don't worry, I'll wait! Remember, spikes and stuff are pretty cool..."
He looked back to Lukas, a bit puzzled. "Is she always like that? I mean, not waiting for an answer or anything..."
>Wait for the Armory Master's head to return with some sort of helmet. Take another drag on the cigarette.

You take another pull on the cigarette and suddenly everything goes black. You're standing in some vast empty darkness, with a single row of electric lanterns running like a path off into the distance. You can see your breath by the light of the nearest lantern, even though you don't feel cold.

May looked herself over. The feminization had definitely worked out. Though she could have made herself a bit clearer. 'Accent' did not mean having her go from an A to an E, and a buttocks to rival Elisaz's personal lapdancers. Getting irises was a nice touch though. And the vagina was definitely there. Yep, she was a woman now. Though she was starting to feel a bit self conscious over the doctors looking at her as their creation.
Test out voice, see if it is normal.
Your voice, oddly enough, is the same multitonal thing, but comprised only of feminine notes, rather then the equal mix of before. Huh.

Jeez guys, you're posting so fast I can't get a post out :P
((We love you too, E.R.  :P))

"Alright, thanks computer."

Spawn Bot Milno with Tesla Sabre. Spawn Bot Jim with a Mass Manipulation Psychokinetic Amplifier and a :| face.

Spawn a random bot person who I don't know/haven't met from the Sword's roster (not AM or Steve, or me).

Commence Tesla Sabre + Force amp sabre-throw on random person.

"Computer, why aren't mundane Railguns available in the armory, as far as we can see? Also, thank you Milno."

Explode High energy projector

Try to fuse together the components of the Railgun and the High energy projector to make a modified Railgun that could switch to energy power when out of ammunition.

Spawn and add Solar Panels, just to test efficiency. Spawn AP-type rounds and test it with the modified Railgun. If not, test it with a regular railgun anyway.

Three bots pop up and just stand there, looking mildly confused. You make an encouraging gesture or two but they don't seem to have any idea what to do with their weapons. Finally, you just straight out tell them, which you probably should have done in the first place. Milno hucks the sabre at the unknown bot while jim turns it on via his amp. The tesla sabre, now on, hits the other bot in the head with its "Blade" and promptly kills the poor defenseless thing.

>Railguns tend to break down faster; their rails don't hold up as well a gauss gun's coils. So we use the most reliable thing for most standard systems.

You explode the High energy projector. Oddly, the majority of the innards taken up by a black box. Fusing the guns together in a meaningful way seems unlikely, though you could just attach one to the other in an underslung fashion.

As per solar panels, there are lots of models, sizes and efficiencies.

Put the MK II suit. Go to the shuttle
You suit up and get to da ...shuttle.

(We're waiting on, I think, Kyle, E, and Travis. We'll wait a while longer and then we'll just kick em onto the shuttle and get going.)

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3567 on: July 02, 2012, 09:23:39 am »

Head to the armory master, check on the price of 150 or so injections strong enough to knock out a person, or alternatively an electric shock implemented into the palm of my glove that will knock a person unconscious without permanent damage. Then head to the shuttle.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3568 on: July 02, 2012, 09:47:22 am »

Milno-bot: Be conscious about the fact I am just a simulation. Snark like there is no tomorrow.

Milno: Check if there is any system capable of at least making the fiery trail of the rocket pods invisible and muffle its sounds. It basically needs only affect the rocket pods.

Milno writes down an answer at his wristpad:
He is a trained killer, he would know it is a trick to smoke him out. And if we told the population there is an "Altered outbreak", they would panic, create a swarm of desperate people and generally make our jobs more difficult.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 09:50:06 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3569 on: July 02, 2012, 09:48:54 am »

If by 'wasted' you mean 'knocked unconscious' or 'disabled' - then by all means. The problem is, to my knowledge, we don't have such a weapon, and Steve doesn't look out of mind today to give it to us for free. It's a full-fledged HMRC mission, and we will need to get through it on our own.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 2101