_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928543 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Everyone is a Omnicidal idiot.
« Reply #3540 on: July 02, 2012, 12:28:54 am »

Charro, still standing at the Armory counter, glances askance at Lukas. "That bad, huh?"
He gives the latter a sympathetic pat on the shoulder before turning back to the Armory Master, looking a bit puzzled.

"But... I thought the higher-end suits were more armour-plated and stuff? Is there any other kinda helmet I could buy? I, uh... My brain needs protecting, you know? My greatest asset and stuff."
He taps the side of his head for emphasis, nodding.
>Continue asking the Armory Master for some kindof helmet.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3541 on: July 02, 2012, 12:35:56 am »

"Well, can I, you know... Get it on?"
"I dare say you have the ability to lift your sheet and look for yourself."

May looks down at her new endowments. "......I....Uh....damn..."
Go find a mirror and review all the results of the surgery.

You get out of bed, a bit clumsy on your new legs, and wander to the barracks bathroom. The doctor seems to have taken everything you asked for and dialed it up to 11. You look like some sort of artistic vision of he ideal woman but with all the proportions expanded a bit in some places and a lot in other.

1- Ask for the research team to create an option for the MkIII that may be easily activated by Milno if his brain starts to be hijacked and he resists even if for one second: It should let loose enough drugs to knock him out cold for a couple of minutes.
5- Check the prices to get simple but specific trasmitters for everyone. Specific as in "emitting different sounds and/or waves only recognized by the remaining trasmitters". They should go inside the suit and be able to transmit from there.
7- Try to adapt the Cameyes into the MkIII's helmet in the VR machine, so Milno may have its benefits without having to replace his original eyes.

1. You send the request to the research team and they reply that you should come see them to load it on.

5. You could very easily just set the transmitters on your wristpads to do something like that. It's something he can't copy.

7. Building them into the helmet is pretty much impossible as it is, because the abilities of the eyes come from their cameras, which have a set thickness to them. You could make goggles or something though.

((When I saw that miniture sun appear, I realised just how vunerable we all are. Since the doc only needs an intact brain in order to bring us back to life with, I want the most secure helmet possible for all circumstances imaginable. Gunfire, explosions, weaponized nuclear explosions, the works basically. If our body is vaporized, I want this helmet to go flying off into the distance with an intact brain inside it and land without a dent and still function. It's a blackbox for our brains basically. Actually, that gives me an idea...))

Impact and then temperature changes both positive and negative. Find the limits. Once that's done, find out what material that space ship black boxes are made off and it's technical details and design. What makes them so hard to destory?
I'll point out one major failure of that. A helmet, by design, has a big hole in the bottom of it. So...yeah.

Charro, still standing at the Armory counter, glances askance at Lukas. "That bad, huh?"
He gives the latter a sympathetic pat on the shoulder before turning back to the Armory Master, looking a bit puzzled.

"But... I thought the higher-end suits were more armour-plated and stuff? Is there any other kinda helmet I could buy? I, uh... My brain needs protecting, you know? My greatest asset and stuff."
He taps the side of his head for emphasis, nodding.
>Continue asking the Armory Master for some kindof helmet.
"The armor on the helmets is pretty much static for them all. Just a big metal bucket. The MK's get better as they go up, but not by a whole lot. You could always coat a helmet in armor though. Or I could try and find something for you. "

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3542 on: July 02, 2012, 12:37:19 am »

Thomas lifts the sheets. How much does he resemble a normal person?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3543 on: July 02, 2012, 12:39:42 am »

((Hence the auto sealing measure from the MK III helmet!))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: July 02, 2012, 12:45:03 am »

1. You send the request to the research team and they reply that you should come see them to load it on.

5. You could very easily just set the transmitters on your wristpads to do something like that. It's something he can't copy.

7. Building them into the helmet is pretty much impossible as it is, because the abilities of the eyes come from their cameras, which have a set thickness to them. You could make goggles or something though.
1. Move on to get the program installed by them, but make sure it can be deleted without much difficulty just in case.
2. Get armor on the pods.
3. If Cameyes goggles can be made without need for handiwork rolls, do it. If it'll need some rip and tear, ditch it for the moment and purchase an extra 1/10 fuel pods kit.
4. Set the team wristpads' transmitters to relay different signals, only recognizable by the others 'pads.
5. Shuttle and ready to go.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: July 02, 2012, 12:47:05 am »

Lukas takes the cigarettes and turns to Charro. "Yes, and I don't want to talk about it. Want a smoke?" Lukas takes two cigarettes out of the carton puts between his own lips and offers the other one to Charro."

Offer Charro cigarette. Also light one up myself.

You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: July 02, 2012, 12:49:55 am »

"Oh, sure, if it's not too much trouble. Whatever you got lying around. Spikes and stuff are a bonus!"
Charro then happily accepts the smoke, taking an experimental puff once it's lit. "Many thanks. ...Er, what kindof cigs are these, exactly...?"
>Puff on the cigarette and wait patiently excitedly to see what AM can find.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 12:56:02 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: July 02, 2012, 12:51:29 am »

Mesk makes small talk in the shuttle.
"So... any of you tae-kwan-do fans?"

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3548 on: July 02, 2012, 12:54:06 am »

Mesk makes small talk in the shuttle.
"So... any of you tae-kwan-do fans?"
Ivan chuckles.
"I'm more of a fan of good ol Teamkiller 9000 at the moment. Seems slightly more useful."
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3549 on: July 02, 2012, 01:00:15 am »

"Tae Kwon Do is pretty cool, but I prefer wrestling," Jim said, to the shock of absolutely no one.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3550 on: July 02, 2012, 01:06:52 am »

((Hence the auto sealing measure from the MK III helmet!))
The iris for that isn't that strong though. It's certainly weaker then the rest of the helmet you made.

As per spaceship black boxes, there are a few ways they do it. The first is just that they have a box that constantly transmits data so that it doesn't matter if it's destroyed.

The second is a  computer controlled series of field manipulator to protect the box.

And the third is a particularly dense  metal. Which would protect you from pretty much everything...but it's pretty damn heavy. Like...really heavy.

Thomas lifts the sheets. How much does he resemble a normal person?
Everything seems to be in order and in place.

1. Move on to get the program installed by them, but make sure it can be deleted without much difficulty just in case.
3. If Cameyes goggles can be made without need for handiwork rolls, do it. If it'll need some rip and tear, ditch it for the moment and purchase an extra 1/10 fuel pods kit.
4. Set the team wristpads' transmitters to relay different signals, only recognizable by the others 'pads.

1. you get the program installed.
2.You get the armor on your pods.
3. You expand your fuel by 10%
4.You're gonna need to get the other people to do that too. As it is, only yours is broadcasting a unique signal.
5.You hop in the shuttle and....shuttle.

Lukas takes the cigarettes and turns to Charro. "Yes, and I don't want to talk about it. Want a smoke?" Lukas takes two cigarettes out of the carton puts between his own lips and offers the other one to Charro."

Offer Charro cigarette. Also light one up myself.

You hand charro a cigarette and light up yourself. You take a long drag on the cigarette and then blow out a long stream of smoke. Huh...is it normal for the smoke to be all multi-colored? Or for your hand to be growing little...hand flowers? Oh dear.

"Oh, sure, if it's not too much trouble. Whatever you got lying around. Spikes and stuff are a bonus!"
Charro then happily accepts the smoke, taking an experimental puff once it's lit. "Many thanks. ...Er, what kindof cigs are these, exactly...?"
>Puff on the cigarette and wait patiently excitedly to see what AM can find.

You strike the cigarette against the counter and take a deep puff. You're about to ask the armory master to see what she can find when her head grows wings and flies away. Thats....huh.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3551 on: July 02, 2012, 01:10:14 am »

You hand charro a cigarette and light up yourself. You take a long drag on the cigarette and then blow out a long stream of smoke. Huh...is it normal for the smoke to be all multi-colored? Or for your hand to be growing little...hand flowers? Oh dear.

Lukas waves his hand in front of Charro's face. "Are you seeing this shit?"
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3552 on: July 02, 2012, 01:14:43 am »

((Ok, I'm taking my leave, I'll be back in some hours.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3553 on: July 02, 2012, 01:32:04 am »

"So then, can you tell me the effects of whatever operations I went under? Am I good as new? Are there some side effects? Either way, you people are miracle workers."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3554 on: July 02, 2012, 01:39:54 am »

((Hmmm... I'll have to design a new kind of iris then, one that's made of the same thickness and plates as the armor. They could rest under the chin and on the back of the neck and could reposition and close with mechanical means. Ooooor, I could install some kind of kinetic shunt sort of thing into the helmet, but that would probably be too expensive or large...

Could I get the MK 3 iris made of a stronger and more dense metal for the same level of protection as the armor plates but in a thinner plate?))
Pages: 1 ... 235 236 [237] 238 239 ... 2101