_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931047 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Everyone is a Omnicidal idiot.
« Reply #3495 on: July 01, 2012, 09:12:09 pm »

((You trust Milno to not kill innocent people? ???))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3496 on: July 01, 2012, 09:17:43 pm »

(Yep. At least I trust him to not intentionally kill innocent people. Given that this is HMRC though I'm sure there's going to be tons of collateral damage.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3497 on: July 01, 2012, 09:19:06 pm »

(Yeah, I'm pretty sure Jim is the only one on the team who won't - intentionally - kill civilians.)

(Cue SC saying pretty much the exact same thing.)

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3498 on: July 01, 2012, 09:20:37 pm »

((Hey, Kyle's going to actively try to avoid civilian casualties as well. Even though that's probably going to get him slaughtered.))

"So basically, we're screwed. Good to know, Steve.

Anyway guys, unless you're planning on slaughtering the entire town, which will give the target ample forewarning anyway, there's no real way to get the drop on him. The only way to truly find him is to catch him in action, and then let him have it. This means we have to either lure him into a trap, or force him to take action.

Steve, could we get enough injections to knock a person unconscious to cover the entire town? I figure that this would let us remove civilians from the suspect pool without actually killing anyone, as well as forcing the target to act or be captured. The other thing I'm wondering is if there's any expanded variants of the Mk 1 suit that would make us 9 feet tall. I don't mean better armor or anything, just an oversized variant that the killer can't copy."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3499 on: July 01, 2012, 09:21:33 pm »

((I suspect I may be responsible for civvie casualties.  Really not my type of mission... not that most of us are.  Also, at which point do we switch to the mission thread?))

Thrak nodded, clearly convinced of his own invincibility.

"You got it, compu-bro!  Peace out, Stevo!"

Thrak jumped up and ran to the armory.  He had an idea from what he saw earlier...

"Hey Armory dudette, got a question for ya..."

Head to the armory and inquire if a kinetic amp can be affixed to the cleaver (or to my hand to enhance the cleaver).  Failing that, see if it's compatible with self in any other way.
We'll move there when everyone gets in the shuttle and you actually fly down.

Also, that kinetic amp isn't gonna work on that clever, unless you want to attach it to the flat or back of the blade somewhere. That or just attach it to your fist for punches.

Lukas wandered off to the armory. He really needed a drink. That mission was a complete disaster for him. He never felt so useless in his life. "Hello miss, can I have a bottle of the strongest liquor you got here? As long as it is not strong enough to do any permanent damage that is. And hell, give me some cigarettes too if that is okay." Lukas just realized that Cog had not yet returned his crystalline projector. "Steve, can you tell me where Cog is? He still has something of mine."

Go to armory master and ask for liquor and cigarettes.

>Infirmary.

You head to the armory and ask the armory master for booze and cigs.

"What kind?"

Thank you.
Take the cans and get to the shuttle. (don't forget the Mk I suit)

(( Each can is one use worth, right?
Also, I'm curious, what would Nekarios get for that mission if he completed it in a revivable state? Because, well, he did destroy the AALC towers and wipe all of the rebel forces in the immediate vicinity  ;)
@Prosperus He has already done that, if I recall correctly. Check your suit's storage compartments. ))
You head to the shuttle with your suit and items.

"Ok, ok, I have another idea.  Why don't we burn the place to the ground and say it was a wildfire?  Or, hell, go with my first plan, bomb it from space and say it was an act of war by, like, someone else."

>I've got an idea. I electrocute your brainstem till you lose control of your bowels.

Act of war by who exactly? The aliens flying the UWM battleship? If you want to start a fire, go ahead.

((Hm, player or NPC... guess we'll find out.))

Greet mysterious VR person, poking them out of VR if necessary. Also examine them.
You poke at the man in the vr machine.

>Gorat
Some lady starts jabbing you in the ribs.

((@Prosperus: I gave it back to Lukas in the mission thread while he was blinded.))
((Just got the connection back.))

Milno returns Jim's cleaver.
"Here it is, I have a tendency to finish a mission carrying more weapons than the ones I started with. And long time no see."

After that, he addresses Steve while geting his suit refueled and checking if there are any possible upgrades for his rocket pods (more armor, better performance and more fuel).
"Steve, does the killer's suit seal wounds and inject painkillers like ours? And could his cloak mimic something more anomalous, like a long pole tied to someone's back with rope or wire?"

"Also, does he have anything capable of identifying people with dynamic camouflage, like Cameyes?"

((Ok, devise a plan so we can always know who is who all the time. I already have some ideas.))
>The suit doesn't do anything like that. And no, he doesn't have cam eyes.

You could get some armor for your pods, or add more fuel room via small extra pods.

"While I'm in here, do you think you guys could set me up with a vagina? Right here?" May motions to her groin.
The nearest doctor stares at you for a few seconds before nodding slowly. "I....uh...guess we could?"

((Wait, NOPE. Just read the past pages.

. . .

****!))
((FFFFUUUU-- Aw. I missed the mission. :-\ Guess it might be time to try out one a' them Virtual Reality thingamajigs...
Good luck mission people! Clearly you should go with Nikitian's suggestion (Your posts are much easier to read with the new colour by the way) and turn every citizen of the village into an amputee. :) ))
((Yay! VR buddies!))

"Well, I-..."

Feyri adjusted the angles and parts of the numerous devices lain before her. In retrospect, this probably wasn't a good idea anyway.

She then played the flute in a Grave tempo to make use of what time she had left..

"I'm going with the railgun then. If the LESHO Rifle can be built from it, then I'll try my hand at this."color]

She had a disconcerting feeling that something very important happened while she was busy tinkering.

"Computer, please tell me you have the mundane version of the Railgun in the Armory, please."

You play the flute while computer brings up a copy of a railgun.

((Hey, Kyle's going to actively try to avoid civilian casualties as well. Even though that's probably going to get him slaughtered.))

"So basically, we're screwed. Good to know, Steve.

Anyway guys, unless you're planning on slaughtering the entire town, which will give the target ample forewarning anyway, there's no real way to get the drop on him. The only way to truly find him is to catch him in action, and then let him have it. This means we have to either lure him into a trap, or force him to take action.

Steve, could we get enough injections to knock a person unconscious to cover the entire town? I figure that this would let us remove civilians from the suspect pool without actually killing anyone, as well as forcing the target to act or be captured. The other thing I'm wondering is if there's any expanded variants of the Mk 1 suit that would make us 9 feet tall. I don't mean better armor or anything, just an oversized variant that the killer can't copy."

>You could go and buy some massive amounts of pain killers. Or stilts.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 09:23:53 pm by piecewise »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3500 on: July 01, 2012, 09:23:22 pm »

(Sorry for the ninja. :)) Yeah, I'll do my best to not tear people limb from limb or slap someone into a sleeper hold unless I'm sure it's the guy we're looking for, but, well... Just have to see. ^^^ Also, I think Jim is probably safe from being copied. Those big-ass gorilla arms from Erik will prevent that. I hope. >.> Finally, question for PW: Do I actually still have my Cameyes, or were they only in my head so I lost them when I lost that?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3501 on: July 01, 2012, 09:25:33 pm »

((Cyborg cleaver envy is officially a thing))

Charro finally gets bored of the TV, clambering to his feet and wandering off towards the armory.
"Hello, again!" He greets the Armory Master warmly with a wave. "How's business? Looks like I survived one mission, huh? More-or-less..."
He frowns a bit, then continues. "So, yeah. I was wondering, you know, those higher-level suits are pretty expensive, right? Would it be possible to buy just the helmet of one? Since people can be revived anyway as long as their brain survives, I figured just buying a helmet would be a good cost-cutting thingy."
He shifted uncertainly as he awaited a response. He was pretty sure that could've been worded better, argh...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3502 on: July 01, 2012, 09:28:49 pm »

"Olay! And do you know if you could feminize me a bit more? Jaw, lips, eyes, Put a bit more accent on the breasts and buttocks, muscle tone, etc.?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3503 on: July 01, 2012, 09:28:57 pm »

((I wasn't sure if it'd work or not.  Oh well.))

After discussing with the Armory Master [Mostly her lecturing him on proper usage of a kinetic amp], Thrak leaves the armory without buying anything.  Clueless that there is tactical discussion in the briefing room, he heads straight for the shuttles.

"Let's get it on, bros!"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3504 on: July 01, 2012, 09:30:33 pm »

"Well, at least I have a tinge of musicality in me.

"Hmm, now a coilgun//gauss gun works differently from this railgun. Knowing my physics, nobody has ever tried to make a rapid-fire railgun yet, just one with tons of firepower backed by explosive sabot rounds.

"Now, I'll try making the former, along with AP-Type rounds but first..."

Explode LESHO Rifle.

. . .

"Computer, could you run a test if a thrown Tesla Sabre could still activate when 'gripped' by a Mass Manipulation Psychokinetic Amplifier and act like a thrown...sword?" The feasibility of this test would be for performance, but perhaps it would shift the benefits of a short range weapon into a ranged drawback weapon.

Do the above.

"If this Railgun version works, Id finally have something to use that doesn't affect my allergies."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3505 on: July 01, 2012, 09:33:35 pm »

Jim would head to the shuttle once the other nine participants were there.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3506 on: July 01, 2012, 09:37:47 pm »

(Did anyone read my plan(s)?  I'm quite fond of the one where we dress up as pirates and scare people.)
Shuttle, ho!

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3507 on: July 01, 2012, 09:42:36 pm »

"What kind?"

Lukas sighs. "Well, I guess I'll just take the Xeno Spit then. Or were you talking about the cigs?"
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3508 on: July 01, 2012, 09:45:30 pm »

Head past the armory and ask the cost of my current laser design, then get into the shuttle.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3509 on: July 01, 2012, 09:48:41 pm »

((@GM: Did Steve also say the killer's cloak can't mimic a person with a long pole attached to their back?

@People wondering if Milno will go around killing innocents: He is mostly pragmatic in relation to plans. Understand that as you want :P))

((Also, to get things going faster, I'll mostly research prices and whatnot and you can say I got the things I pick afterwards if I take too long.))
"I got to do something before we leave."

1- Go to the VR Machines and create an option for the MkIII that may be easily activated by Milno if his brain starts to be hijacked and he resists even if for one second: It should let loose enough drugs to knock him out cold for a couple of minutes.
2- In the same machine, check for the price of a dynamic camouflage system able to hide both Milno's figure, making him "invisible" and masking the sound of his rocket pods, if possible, if he moves slowly.
3- Check the price for the extra rocket pods and armor for them.
4- Search for anything that can be bought capable of blocking the assassin amp's suggestion or enhancing the resistance to it, such as a drug to be released in emergencies to avoid the body's chemistry from being overriden.
5- Check the prices to get simple but specific trasmitters for everyone. Specific as in "emitting different sounds and/or waves only recognized by the remaining trasmitters". They should go inside the suit and be able to transmit from there.
6- Ask Steve if his cloak or/and implants can resist an EMP. Search for the prices of EMP grenades.
7- Try to adapt the Cameyes into the MkIII's helmet, so Milno may have its benefits without having to replace his original eyes.
8- If the cloak really can't mimic the poles and the transmitter idea is not feasible, Milno goes on to get long metal poles from the scraps at the rec room along with the ones he already has, moves on to get paint, and wire/rope/thread from the armory master. Subsequently, he paints each pole with different colors and prepares to tie them to the squadmates' back afterwards. (nevermind, the transmitters will work and the poles are just too clumsy)

"We need a list of the group's weaponry so we may divide it evenly."
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 10:32:41 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 2101