_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930563 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Everyone is a Omnicidal idiot.
« Reply #3480 on: July 01, 2012, 07:38:55 pm »

"Understood." Jim headed to the shuttle. "Milno, can I get my cleaver back?" he said, holding a hand out to Milno. It looked like he had enough weapons to suit himself anyway.

(I think Milno's there. If not, my action can be delayed until he is there.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3481 on: July 01, 2012, 07:41:33 pm »

"Ok, ok, I have another idea.  Why don't we burn the place to the ground and say it was a wildfire?  Or, hell, go with my first plan, bomb it from space and say it was an act of war by, like, someone else."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3482 on: July 01, 2012, 08:05:36 pm »

((Hm, player or NPC... guess we'll find out.))

Greet mysterious VR person, poking them out of VR if necessary. Also examine them.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3483 on: July 01, 2012, 08:15:22 pm »

((@Prosperus: I gave it back to Lukas in the mission thread while he was blinded.))
((Just got the connection back.))

Milno returns Jim's cleaver.
"Here it is, I have a tendency to finish a mission carrying more weapons than the ones I started with. And long time no see."

After that, he addresses Steve while geting his suit refueled and checking if there are any possible upgrades for his rocket pods (more armor, better performance and more fuel).
"Steve, does the killer's suit seal wounds and inject painkillers like ours? And could his cloak mimic something more anomalous, like a long pole tied to someone's back with rope or wire?"

"Also, does he have anything capable of identifying people with dynamic camouflage, like Cameyes?"

((Ok, devise a plan so we can always know who is who all the time. I already have some ideas.))
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 08:30:07 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3484 on: July 01, 2012, 08:20:56 pm »

"While I'm in here, do you think you guys could set me up with a vagina? Right here?" May motions to her groin.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3485 on: July 01, 2012, 08:24:51 pm »

"It's good to see you again, too. I'd say I'm surprised you're still alive, but... you're harder to kill than I am," Jim said approvingly... and a bit jokingly given his situation. There were a lot of new guys and people he hadn't worked with on this mission; it would be reassuring to at least have someone he had a degree of trust in to be there. "What do you think of the current mission? Any ideas for how to catch this guy?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3486 on: July 01, 2012, 08:25:41 pm »

((@Prosperus: I gave it back to Lukas in the mission thread while he was blinded.))
((Just got the connection back.))

((Ok, devise a plan so we can always know who is who all the time. I already have some ideas.))

((Oops, I missed that. Edited!))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3487 on: July 01, 2012, 08:26:16 pm »

"I say we stick together in groups of three and four, or five even.  We never EVER let each other out of our sights.  We keep the groups separate to avoid any 'I was the last survivor...' crap.  And we need to use individual passwords to avoid the killer infiltrating our groups.  Also, keep everything we say on the private coms, and keep constant chatter going so we know who's alive and where.  Oh, and we keep our faces visible at all times.
"Did I forget anything?
"Wait, wait!  I have an idea!  Let's all pretend to be raiders or pirates or bandits, and then force all the townspeople to line up at gunpoint!  It's perfect!  As long as we don't have to worry about cops!  ...We don't, do we?"
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 08:38:27 pm by Remalle »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3488 on: July 01, 2012, 08:30:36 pm »

((Please tell me there is still a spot on the next mission...timezones prevented me from doing anything important.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3489 on: July 01, 2012, 08:45:34 pm »

((Wait, NOPE. Just read the past pages.

. . .

****!))
((FFFFUUUU-- Aw. I missed the mission. :-\ Guess it might be time to try out one a' them Virtual Reality thingamajigs...
Good luck mission people! Clearly you should go with Nikitian's suggestion (Your posts are much easier to read with the new colour by the way) and turn every citizen of the village into an amputee. :) ))
((Yay! VR buddies!))

"Well, I-..."

Feyri adjusted the angles and parts of the numerous devices lain before her. In retrospect, this probably wasn't a good idea anyway.

She then played the flute in a Grave tempo to make use of what time she had left..

"I'm going with the railgun then. If the LESHO Rifle can be built from it, then I'll try my hand at this."color]

She had a disconcerting feeling that something very important happened while she was busy tinkering.

"Computer, please tell me you have the mundane version of the Railgun in the Armory, please."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3490 on: July 01, 2012, 08:53:11 pm »

Milno smirks before answering Jim.
"To tell you the truth, I think he'll do some nasty damage even before we have the chance to see him, so I'm still thinking about it. He'll probably try to use his amp to dominate one of us with the highest amount of firepower and/or skill. That would basically mean the more experienced ones along with the newbies carrying better weapons"

He nods towards E's gun and Travis projector.

"And he is a professional killer so he probably knows how to use that razor very well. We should either stay together or split in groups of 5 at max, and distribute our firepower accordingly."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3491 on: July 01, 2012, 08:56:25 pm »

"Right. I'm thinking it might be a good idea for me and Leatherface here to act pure robot. Hopefully the guy won't catch on we have an actual brain to manipulate until we've got him," Jim said. "I also agree with the idea of two teams of five. How should we divide ourselves? I think Thrak and I should be on separate teams just in case my plan actually works."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3492 on: July 01, 2012, 08:58:32 pm »

((Thrak, brilliant tactician that he is, ran out to go get PHAT LEWTS before anyone else could start talking plan.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3493 on: July 01, 2012, 09:01:44 pm »

((Thrak, brilliant tactician that he is, ran out to go get PHAT LEWTS before anyone else could start talking plan.))
((When Thrak gets an amp implanted he will be an even worse team hazard if his brain gets controlled. He is also among the "newbies with shiny weapons". Those blackshot rounds are able to cause very, very serious damage.))

Edit: To make things worse, the GM mentioned there are very few pure robots, so the assassin will probably know right away Jim and Thrak have brains...Let's just hope the doctor has replaced enough organic parts from the robot fratboy.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 09:04:52 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3494 on: July 01, 2012, 09:04:51 pm »

(Given Thrak's personality so far, I'm pretty sure this town is going to get slaughtered entirely. :P I only trust myself and Caellath to NOT actively kill innocent people...)
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 2101