_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928836 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Now on TVTropes
« Reply #3435 on: July 01, 2012, 12:56:35 pm »

Mesk had a feeling and decided to go on the next mission.  How did he know to?  Nobody knows.
Save the Claws of Life file and exit VR.
Head to the infirmary, get mobile.
Then head to the armoury, refill or restock everything that needs to be done except my suit.  See how many tokens I have left.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #3436 on: July 01, 2012, 12:59:14 pm »

Once more Gorat is staggering, now from the operation. Didn't I see signs pointing to a rec room? I'll head there for a bit. He light one of the standards on the way, and once there introduces himself with "G'day. Gorat Ivanos." if anyone is present, looks around, and sits down to watch the TV for a bit.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3437 on: July 01, 2012, 01:36:55 pm »

Hey, I want to join this one.
Renen finishes his dessert and goes to the briefing room.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #3438 on: July 01, 2012, 01:37:49 pm »

Go to briefing room if there are spots left.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3439 on: July 01, 2012, 01:52:22 pm »

((I'll pass, I've got to figure this thing out. It's a lot more tricky than I thought it would be.))

Bishop paused in thought. It certainly was a lot better than the previous helmets, that's for sure, but he still felt that there could be some more improvement...

Test a whole new combined plate with explosions, refreshing the state of the plate as I change the explosions in degreees of heat and force. See if I can find the limit of how much this thing can take.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3440 on: July 01, 2012, 01:59:41 pm »

To the briefing room!

(Save my work first)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 02:03:06 pm by Scelly9 »
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #3441 on: July 01, 2012, 01:59:50 pm »

((That monofilament wristblade is quite good, it seems. Also, I'm tempted to decline the next mission so I can tinker, tinker, and tinker some more. And maybe visit the Doc a time or two. I can't decide...))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3442 on: July 01, 2012, 02:01:24 pm »

Thrak nodded, and slapped the doctor on his back.

"Thanks, brosephus!  I gotta run- I hear the call to come test this out!  Catch me later if you got any more dope swag to kit me out with!"

Thrak runs out to the briefing room.

Head to briefing room and sign up.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3443 on: July 01, 2012, 02:02:08 pm »

Hearing Steve's announcement, Kyle logged out of the VR, heading towards the armory to buy a microwave manipulator, before heading to the briefing room.

"I suppose I might as well sign up for this now. This is Kyle, reporting for duty."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3444 on: July 01, 2012, 02:07:46 pm »

(I'm in.)

Jim overheard Steve's comment and logged out, then headed to the briefing room.
You once again escape losing by exiting the game and heading to the briefing room.

Mesk had a feeling and decided to go on the next mission.  How did he know to?  Nobody knows.
Save the Claws of Life file and exit VR.
Head to the infirmary, get mobile.
Then head to the armoury, refill or restock everything that needs to be done except my suit.  See how many tokens I have left.

You get your spine put back in before heading to the armory and getting your cutting torch and advanced kit refilled. 7 tokens left.

Once more Gorat is staggering, now from the operation. Didn't I see signs pointing to a rec room? I'll head there for a bit. He light one of the standards on the way, and once there introduces himself with "G'day. Gorat Ivanos." if anyone is present, looks around, and sits down to watch the TV for a bit.
You strike a cigarette against the wall as you head to the rec room, letting it hang loosely between your lips as you flop down on the couch. There's someone else on the couch already, giggling a bit mindlessly at the violent something or other thats on.

Hey, I want to join this one.
Renen finishes his dessert and goes to the briefing room.
You head to the briefing room.

Go to briefing room if there are spots left.
Thats gonna be hard to do considering you're on a shuttle, not on board.
((I'll pass, I've got to figure this thing out. It's a lot more tricky than I thought it would be.))

Bishop paused in thought. It certainly was a lot better than the previous helmets, that's for sure, but he still felt that there could be some more improvement...

Test a whole new combined plate with explosions, refreshing the state of the plate as I change the explosions in degreees of heat and force. See if I can find the limit of how much this thing can take.
You want shrapnel in there too? Because frankly, you're gonna liquify your lungs before the pressure ever breaks the helmet. As per heat...you're fairly safe from anything conventional, just don't stick your head in a star or something.

Hearing Steve's announcement, Kyle logged out of the VR, heading towards the armory to buy a microwave manipulator, before heading to the briefing room.

"I suppose I might as well sign up for this now. This is Kyle, reporting for duty."
You got it and have 2 tokens left.

We've got:
Travis
milno
jim
mesk
E
Renen
Ivan
Thrak
Kyle

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3445 on: July 01, 2012, 02:14:35 pm »

Thrak grins (or tries too, at least) as he heads into the briefing room.  There's already a crowd forming.

"Sup, bros!  Check out what the doc-man hooked me up with!   Watch this!"

Pull out the cleaver and strike a pose.  Look for a mirror as well.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3446 on: July 01, 2012, 02:18:27 pm »

Thrak grins (or tries too, at least) as he heads into the briefing room.  There's already a crowd forming.

"Sup, bros!  Check out what the doc-man hooked me up with!   Watch this!"

Pull out the cleaver and strike a pose.  Look for a mirror as well.
You strike the most awesome pose you can while checking around for a mirror. You can't see one.

>Everyone else in the briefing room
What looks like some sort of cross between a robot, a SWAT officer and a metal beetle wanders in and whips out an enormous cleaver. Upon closer inspection it appears that he has the skin off a human face stretched and bolted over the featureless metal thing where a head should normally be.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3447 on: July 01, 2012, 02:23:32 pm »

Seeing Thrak, Kyle decided on subtly moving into the rest of the crowd, away from the robot abomination with the oversized butchery too.

That's... unsettling. I've nothing against cybernetics, but that's going a bit too far... or perhaps a few miles too far.

Taking a seat at the end of the briefing room, Kyle asked (fairly softly)

"Hey Steve, who here would you say is the closest approximation to sanity? I'm trying to decide a good plan for not dying horribly, and finding the more sensible people here seems like a decent place to start.."

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #3448 on: July 01, 2012, 02:26:04 pm »

((Thrak won't be able to save (his) face for very long, I bet.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3449 on: July 01, 2012, 02:27:24 pm »

(Dear god that is horrifying.)

Purchase a Mark II suit and a monoatomic razor, return the Mark I suit, and head to the briefing room.
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231 232 ... 2101