_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928866 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Now on TVTropes
« Reply #3405 on: June 30, 2012, 05:48:51 pm »

Save file as "Claws of Life".
Close Tinker and open Duel against an unarmed and unarmoured opponent.  Set AI to "Docile".  Equip myself with a Mark I suit and the Claws of Life.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3406 on: June 30, 2012, 05:59:58 pm »

Since I volunteered for PyroDesu, let's have Simus test out all of her new equipment (lasers, gauss rifles, kinetic amps, and monoatomic wristblade)on a mark III.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3407 on: June 30, 2012, 06:33:42 pm »

Jim again attempted to get the drop on his next opponent by waiting next to the doorway and attacking once the man came through.
You press your back against the wall as the next man steps in, and take a swing at his head.
[dex:6]
[man dex:2]
[str:1]
You swing hard but early, embedding your blade in the door frame at neck  height. The man seems rather surprised by all this, but isn't injured.

"This is some dope shit, brosephus!"
((I need to know what his voice sounds like now. :P))
A bit like darth vader crossed with microsoft sam.

You get your clothes on and voice your desire for a cigarette when a voice chimes in.

>Try the armory.
Gorat raises an eyebrow as he hears the voice, then shrugs. The armory? Odd place to find cigarettes. "Thanks, sir." Gorat ponders if sir is correct as he checks the way to the armory. When he gets there, he greets the Armory Master. "G'day officer. A helpful voice told me I could get cigs here. Problem is, I'm fresh from my coffin and don't recall the payment system here."
"Cigs, and most drugs for that matter, are free." the lady behind the desk says as she flips a page in her book.

Save file as "Claws of Life".
Close Tinker and open Duel against an unarmed and unarmoured opponent.  Set AI to "Docile".  Equip myself with a Mark I suit and the Claws of Life.

Consider it all set up.

Since I volunteered for PyroDesu, let's have Simus test out all of her new equipment (lasers, gauss rifles, kinetic amps, and monoatomic wristblade)on a mark III.
All of the weapons cut, blast, burn and brutalize the crap out of the Mark III.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3408 on: June 30, 2012, 06:36:34 pm »

Escalate test to a battlesuit an an 7-foot altered one who has natural defenses.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: June 30, 2012, 06:55:08 pm »

"Claws of Life simulation test one."

Reconsider the AI and set it to dodge and counter my attacks.  Then spawn a second opponent with the same setting.
Unsheath my needles.  Apply deadly neurotoxin via thumb jabs to the first opponent and via hard kicks to the second.  The second will also get doses of every other drug if the neurotoxin is applied, but that's ok.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: June 30, 2012, 06:57:47 pm »

((I'm trying to have his tone come across as stereotypical surfer, but not knowing any probably makes it more fratboy.))

Thrak grinned, or at least tried to.

"Sweet, bro!  What about the reloading thing, yo?  Gotta know if I blast a ton of alien ass."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: June 30, 2012, 07:05:41 pm »

Jim yanked the sword out of the door and took a few steps away to wait for his opponent to strike so he could counter again.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3412 on: June 30, 2012, 08:18:14 pm »

Escalate test to a battlesuit an an 7-foot altered one who has natural defenses.
both rifles don't have an effect on either target, but the blade and kinetic amp have minor effects on the suit and pretty dang effective results on the altered.

"Claws of Life simulation test one."

Reconsider the AI and set it to dodge and counter my attacks.  Then spawn a second opponent with the same setting.
Unsheath my needles.  Apply deadly neurotoxin via thumb jabs to the first opponent and via hard kicks to the second.  The second will also get doses of every other drug if the neurotoxin is applied, but that's ok.

[dex:6]
[Man 1 dex:1]
[str:5]
You jam the needle on your thumb directly into the man's neck and then pull back. You notice a flaw in your system right away. The vials of fluid aren't injected because there's no pressure to push the fluid out, no plunger or built in pressure to do it.

((I'm trying to have his tone come across as stereotypical surfer, but not knowing any probably makes it more fratboy.))

Thrak grinned, or at least tried to.

"Sweet, bro!  What about the reloading thing, yo?  Gotta know if I blast a ton of alien ass."
"Laser and electric hands have generators. Slug thrower and gauss rifle need to be reloaded by me. Not standard weapons. "

Jim yanked the sword out of the door and took a few steps away to wait for his opponent to strike so he could counter again.
[Dex:1]
[Man dex:5-1]
[man str:4]
You yank your blade out of the door much harder then you need to and end up stumbling back, leaving yourself wide open. The man seizes the opportunity to put his sword right into your gut. [End:6] You grunt as the blade slices through and out your back, and then snarl at your attacker, grabbing the handle of his blade and yanking the blade further through you, pulling him closer in the process. He tries to back up but you've got an iron grip on his hands.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: June 30, 2012, 08:35:07 pm »

Jim headbutted the man in an attempt to stun him and create enough distance for him to retaliate with a stab of his own.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: June 30, 2012, 08:35:44 pm »

"Hmm.  I was worried this might happen."

Back to Tinker!  And try to think of a way to inject the chemicals when needed, using a mechanism small enough to fit in the framework I already have.  Also remove the barbs from the needles and just let them be firmly attached, consequences of re-using needles be damned!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: June 30, 2012, 08:36:14 pm »

Test them on duracrete blocks, and anything else commonly used for buildings.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: June 30, 2012, 10:02:38 pm »

Thrak nodded.  The excitement was racing through his mind- a blade like that needed a name, but that'd come later.

"Rad.  Any other tricks or tips, mang?  What's with the apron?  Meat cleaver... like a butcher?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: June 30, 2012, 10:03:16 pm »

((I see Toaster's new body and think Master Chief.))

((More like Master Chef, amirite?))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: June 30, 2012, 10:06:26 pm »

((....))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: June 30, 2012, 10:15:08 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 2101