_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938194 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((*cries*. Oh well.))
((Thanks for drawing Milno, though.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

((*cries*. Oh well.))
((Thanks for drawing Milno, though.))
((I wish I had drawn him better though. I really, really, could improve.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

"Oh... You just pissed me off. You just pissed me off big time."
Thomas' vision grew red as adrenaline rushed through his veins, preparing him to deliver a single, powerful snap kick to the torso.

Desperation Attack: Smash dat' Genetalia!
((Of course her desperation attack involves genitals.))
[Man dex:4]
[Dex:1]
[Man str:3]
Your kick goes wild as the man steps forward and brings his fist into your gut.
[end:1]
The blow knocks the air out of you so completely that you fall to your knees, unable to move.

Check the status of the front line, see whether it's moving towards us or the Altered.

Keep firing into the deepest concentrations of the Altered, gunner.

((I'd bet we'd have to pool tokens for one of these monstrosities of a tank.

Also, I'm going to be out of town over the weekend, my connection will be sporadic.))
(haha, yeah... One of those tanks is gonna be like...well lets see, new armor, treads, dual leshos, base vehicle, electronics, etc...like 70 tokens or something. An unarmed shuttle would only be like 30.)

The front line appears to be staying mostly static, shifting slightly back and forth but never truly gaining or losing ground.

((Well, all the cool kids are doing it, so here's some more fan art. Viktor and Milno square off. Nothing to do in Spanish.))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
One more picture and I'm gonna have to start a fan-art section in the OP.

Also, Attention everyone who is thinking of signing up for the next mission: It looks like things in mission 3 are wrapping up so if you're gonna volunteer I suggest you finish up what you're doing and head for the Briefing room. I'd like to keep the turn around for these missions down if at all possible. Next mission is gonna be two squads remember, 10 players. Also also, you may wish to not buy your gear till after the briefing since one team at least will be under special circumstances that may make certain weapons very hard to work with.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"End simulation."
Thomas heads to the briefing room, good thing that Steve warned them.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, Attention everyone who is thinking of signing up for the next mission: It looks like things in mission 3 are wrapping up so if you're gonna volunteer I suggest you finish up what you're doing and head for the Briefing room. I'd like to keep the turn around for these missions down if at all possible. Next mission is gonna be two squads remember, 10 players. Also also, you may wish to not buy your gear till after the briefing since one team at least will be under special circumstances that may make certain weapons very hard to work with.
((Well, I haven't used mine. I can always return them.

Question: May I have a count of how many tokens I have? I would believe them to be two.))

Milno has been watching Lukas vs May, and the genderless creature has been losing soundly; but the sound of guns being fired must mean the mission is nearing its explosive end, and with that in mind,

Milno moves towards the infirmary to check with the doctor if enough time has passed to free his leg from the capsule. He moves to the briefing room afterwards to volunteer for the next mission.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 08:30:58 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Volunteer for mission, head to briefing room.

"Hey Steve, how come we only get to hear about missions after we've already agreed to go on them?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Volunteer and head off to briefingroom.

((Slight problem, I won't be here next week...))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((Maybe you can have someone auto you?

Just make sure it's someone reliable. Otherwise you'll come back dead or one of three heads mounted to a popcorn machine mounted on mechanical spider legs painted with neon green racing stripes.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You may:
a) Not join.
b) Join and set your character to auto-Faith mode. Meaning you'll be cowardly and follow any other cowards, which usually means avoiding trouble. Why do you think Faith has lost no limbs so far? She was just mindraped over and over and over due to the fact she is unlucky.
c) Or ask someone to auto your character, like IronyOwl pointed out. Pros and cons.))
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Just make sure it's someone reliable. Otherwise you'll come back dead or one of three heads mounted to a popcorn machine mounted on mechanical spider legs painted with neon green racing stripes.))
((I'm out.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

(I'm gonna let people on board volunteer now, mostly because it's a bit more fair to let people who have sat one out go on this next mission. But if there are spaces still open when mission 3's crew gets back, they're free to join.)
"End simulation."
Thomas heads to the briefing room, good thing that Steve warned them.
You head to the briefing room.

((Well, I haven't used mine. I can always return them.

Question: May I have a count of how many tokens I have? I would believe them to be two.))

Milno has been watching Lukas vs May, and the genderless creature has been losing soundly; but the sound of guns being fired must mean the mission is nearing its explosive end, and with that in mind,

Milno moves towards the infirmary to check with the doctor if enough time has passed to free his leg from the capsule. He moves to the briefing room afterwards to volunteer for the next mission.
You head to the infirmary and are just about to ask about your leg when the doctor grabs the liquid filled cast and yanks it off, spilling foul smelling fluid everywhere and revealing a fresh new leg for you. You stand up out of the wheel chair and spend the walk to the briefing room familiarizing yourself with your new bits.

Volunteer for mission, head to briefing room.

"Hey Steve, how come we only get to hear about missions after we've already agreed to go on them?"
You head to the briefing room, wondering your question aloud.

>Because if I told you what they were beforehand, no one would volunteer.

Volunteer and head off to briefingroom.

I suggest either not going or getting someone to fill in for you.

>Victor
Your wrist pad beeps and directs you to go to the Infirmary.

>Ivan
Even with the medication they've given you and your strict habits of doing nothing, least of all anything dangerous, you've begun to change. The skin on your arms and chest is becoming very much like that thin carapace the cut on your arm grew, a mass of small, overlapping boney, hexagonal scales. Your voice as taken on a strange aspect as well, a secondary characteristic: Your words and indeed any exhalation of breath creates a whispered chittering, like far off cicada song.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thomas notices Milno and Faith approaching. Milno looked good, but Faith looked off. Nothing major, but there was something different.
"Hey guys. S'up?"

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

((... Uh, maybe Caellath? Would you? O_o))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Did I screw up again?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I can do it. I swear I'll keep her away from Milno since he always gets in trouble and loses a limb.))

Thomas notices Milno and Faith approaching. Milno looked good, but Faith looked off. Nothing major, but there was something different.
"Hey guys. S'up?"
Milno finishes putting on all of the armor which was missing due to the cast and calmly heads to the briefing room.
"Hello there. How are you feeling? Ready for being maimed in exchange for a few trinkets?"
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 2101