_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937041 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

((Thanks, Cae! :D))

Empyrean entered the briefing room, still clutching her metal pipe, which was probably as useful as a ten-foot-wooden-pole, with half the foot-ness and none of the wood-ness but all of the pole-ness. In short, an implement that wasn't going to make a name for itself as a weapon.

She said, "So, what's it about?"

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

>Because if I told you what they were beforehand, no one would volunteer.
"Sigh... that's about what I figured."

Your voice as taken on a strange aspect as well, a secondary characteristic: Your words and indeed any exhalation of breath creates a whispered chittering, like far off cicada song.
((Oh hell yes. Or no, depending on your point of view.))

Thomas notices Milno and Faith approaching. Milno looked good, but Faith looked off. Nothing major, but there was something different.
"Hey guys. S'up?"
"Oh, not much."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

Get up and evade May's genital attack

Lukas gets up and offers May his hand. "Let's go, I think this is quite enough for now and I think there may be a mission up"

Volunteer and go to the briefing room

((If this mission lasts until August I might have to go to Faifth mode at a certain point, but we'll see if Lukas survives that long first))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Depending on the weaponry problem, I'll exchange one of my weapons for a more adequate one before the mission takes place.

As a note, I'll start to train dual-wielding in the field. You people better stay away from me.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

"Well, I'll be following your lead, so most likely."
Thomas cracked with a smile. Then Empyrean walked in. That reminded him and he looked around. Was anyone else coming in? More specifically, was May coming? Would it be awkward?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((As a note, I'll start to train dual-wielding in the field. You people better stay away from me.))
((Oh hell. At least stay away from Ivan's rifle. D:))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"That is the spirit. It is good to know you'll gladly follow my lead and lose some limbs in the process. I just hope you don't start sending love messages to the albino creature if it happens to join this mission."

Milno grins and looks around the briefing room.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Get up and evade May's genital attack

Lukas gets up and offers May his hand. "Let's go, I think this is quite enough for now and I think there may be a mission up"

Volunteer and go to the briefing room

((If this mission lasts until August I might have to go to Faifth mode at a certain point, but we'll see if Lukas survives that long first))
You exit the simulation and head off to the briefing room.

We've got
Milno
Faith
E
Thomas
Lukas
Already half full. Wonder if the resident tinkerers will show up.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"That is the spirit. It is good to know you'll gladly follow my lead and lose some limbs in the process. I just hope you don't start sending love messages to the albino creature if it happens to join this mission."

Milno grins and looks around the briefing room.
Thomas goes rd, and his jaw dropped like a one-ton weight.
"What? You know? How? Who told you?"

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 4 recruiting.
« Reply #2634 on: June 15, 2012, 09:27:35 pm »

"Oh, you really did it?" says Empyrean offhandedly.
"How was it?"

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: June 15, 2012, 09:29:36 pm »

Faith turns to the conversation with a look of horror on her face. Thomas didn't really...?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: June 15, 2012, 09:32:05 pm »

Speaking of the albino mutant mistress, the beat-up May takes this oppurtunity to step in, holding onto Lukas's arm for support.
"Hey guys! What cha' talking about?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #2637 on: June 15, 2012, 09:34:04 pm »

"Just about affairs between you and a gentlemen over there. What did happen?"
Roundabout was rarely her way.

((Oh, right.))

Edit: How much strength was recovered.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 09:38:51 pm by Skyrunner »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: June 15, 2012, 09:34:14 pm »

Milno turns to May.
"Nothing in particular. We are just volunteering for the next mission and having a nice friendly chat."

His last words were emphasized.

((@Skyrunner: You should check how much of her strength Empyrean has gained back.))
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 09:37:13 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: June 15, 2012, 09:39:19 pm »

Thomas' face shifted, from shocked to down right mortified.
"Croikey how..."
Then he saw May. His eyes opened even wider, almost to the size of quarters.
"Oh god..."
He looked up at her.
"Hi May."
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 09:42:11 pm by Spinal_Taper »
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 2101