_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938189 times)

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

Run up to Lukas, grab his head and jump, using the momentum to smash his head into the ground.

(( I believe this is a Facebreaker, but I'm not completely sure.))

((Uhm...Is Lukas' head still supposed to be attached to his body after you finish this move?))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"What the hell was that?" Renen aks to no one in particular. Then he just ignores the shaking and moves to the remaining dummy in the simulation.

Perform a Chudan-Enbi (elbow attack aiming straight at the chest) against the dummy. Grab its head with the same arm and pull it towards a knee-attack.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

((Well, actually, I was just standing (probably elated, as usual) in that room :) ))
Huh? No boarding parties incoming, no life suport or engines failure? Steve, you say, is everything alright then?

((@PyroDesu I'll answer that when I get back into the VR and see your message.))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Milno decides to simply watch May vs Lukas while examining the Gauss Rifle's action on his datapad and considers the possibility of implementing a long recoil mechanism to minimize the recoil and null the chances of getting hurt by it.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Pull him down.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Pretend to fall into his arms and then bite hardpunch hard. Also punch.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 12:39:04 pm by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pretend to fall into his arms and then bite hard. Also punch.
((Empyrean still has her MkII helmet on. Renen just unlocked the chest piece.

Edit: This looks less like combat and more like a molester and his victim struggling.))
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 12:40:42 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Hm. Anyways, Nik, I'm ready. Just make sure to outfit your soldiers with my modified helmet designs.

Although I'm not sure if the HEP will be the best choice for a secondary, it can only fire once a minute and compatibility with the AMBP's power system is nil.

Head to the Battle of Hexbarax simulation, spawn in a ways away from the main front with NPC gunner and driver. All three of us kitted with MkIII suits in case we need to bail, and me with an additional Microwave Field Manipulator. As soon as the simulation starts, pause it until Nik spawns in with his men.
You begin your simulation and immediately pause, waiting for your friend to join you.

Lukas rolls away from May and gets back on his feet.

Lukas gets into his wrestling position again, stretching his arms out to May. Did you just feel something?

Attempt a Mongolian Chop on May
Run up to Lukas, grab his head and jump, using the momentum to smash his head into the ground.

(( I believe this is a Facebreaker, but I'm not completely sure.))
[May:1]
[Lukas:5]
May and Lukas charge each other, May leaping into the air as Lukas slides in under her wildly grasping hands. With unbelievable speed and grace Lukas delivers a karate chop to both sides of May's throat at the same time and then rolls and pops back onto his feet as she lands with a dull thud.
[May end:3]
May lands flat on her chest, coughing and choking, rolling helplessly on the ground.

"Oh. Alright then.

...uh, what caused you to shell them in the first place? Will they be fine from that?"

Also, look for information on Arbiters on the net.

>Earworms, and I dunno, maybe.

(Anything particular you want to look up or just general info?)

"What the hell was that?" Renen aks to no one in particular. Then he just ignores the shaking and moves to the remaining dummy in the simulation.

Perform a Chudan-Enbi (elbow attack aiming straight at the chest) against the dummy. Grab its head with the same arm and pull it towards a knee-attack.
[Dummy dex:6]
[Dex:4]
You swing your elbow toward the dummy, who catches your blow and, spins behind you, twisting your arm behind your back and wrenching it upward.

Milno decides to simply watch May vs Lukas while examining the Gauss Rifle's action on his datapad and considers the possibility of implementing a long recoil mechanism to minimize the recoil and null the chances of getting hurt by it.
Gonna have to explain what you want to do a bit more.

Pull him down.
[dex:3]
[man dex:1]
You manage to get the man off of you and roll away, pulling yourself to your feet while he's still face down and confused.

Pretend to fall into his arms and then bite hardpunch hard. Also punch.
[ren dex:2]
[E dex:5]
[E str:5]
You release your pole, draw your arm back and then punch renen in the face as hard as you possibly can.
[ren end:6]
Renen's head whips backwards, a tooth and smattering of blood tearing themselves free in a low arc. His head slowly turns back to face you again, nose and mouth oozing blood but his smile completely unchanged, save for the missing incisor.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Dammit, randomly punch him to death. Also, set Renen to be aggressive, as in in a combative mood.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

((Well, actually, I was just standing (probably elated, as usual) in that room :) ))
Huh? No boarding parties incoming, no life suport or engines failure? Steve, you say, is everything alright then?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gonna have to explain what you want to do a bit more.
In a long recoil action, the barrel and bolt remain locked together during recoil, compressing the recoil spring or springs. Following this rearward movement, the bolt locks to the rear and the barrel is forced forward by the spring. The bolt is held in position until the barrel returns completely forward during which time the spent cartridge has been extracted and ejected, and a new shell has been positioned from the magazine. The bolt is released and forced closed by its recoil spring, chambering a fresh round.
((Long recoil, wikipedia, verbatim. I wanted to know if the gauss rifle could have its action converted to a long recoil mechanism in the hopes of nullyifing that 10% chance of being hurt by the kick from the weapon. Alternatively...))

Milno searches for a cheap way of dampening the gauss rifle's recoil.

Edit:
((Renen keeps smiling and trying to molest Empyrean even while she beats the crap out of him. Talk about dedication.))
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 01:32:36 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((General info first, then anything known about their origins, construction, history, etc))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kick Lukas.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

"AGH! Stay down!"
Thomas stomps on the back of his head as hard as he can.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

((@PyroDesu Judging by the look of it, and the fact I'm probably going off early today, I'll recommend you to return to tinkering/doing something more useful than just spending time waiting for my character to join. I mean, it's not even guaranteed there won't be that many character actions next time so that I'd have mine resolved  :P

@Milno By any chance, are you going to release that variation of the suit-armor set? Because I'm probably going for the same configuration (who needs those limbs, after all? ;) ) and would prefer to avoid challenging your design's originality and overall having (nearly) the same product in the end.

@IronyOwl Great pic! I especially love that 'being Altered one limb at a time' feel it conveys :) ))
Past Sigs
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 2101