_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5928342 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: The Circle of Depravity
« Reply #1440 on: May 21, 2012, 10:44:07 pm »

Paging Doctor Strangelove to the slightly ANNOYED patient!

((I am totally going to the rec room before I get the doc to fix this.))
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 10:46:46 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1441 on: May 21, 2012, 10:46:28 pm »

((... But I said drop, as in 'let go of w/o application of force' D:

Also every single one of my Dex rolls has been 1 so far.))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: May 21, 2012, 10:48:17 pm »

((Now, what would happen if I attempt to molest him back? o_o I suppose it'd be a +/- relation, with the plus being Renen.))
((I think most men would like being molested. You can try, but that'll only make him turn towards you, I guess.))

((I told ya. You should have kept wrestling. Listen to the crippled honey badger, he knows how the game rolls.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1443 on: May 21, 2012, 10:54:07 pm »

Paging Doctor Strangelove to the slightly ANNOYED patient!

((I am totally going to the rec room before I get the doc to fix this.))
You yell for the doctor but he doesn't seem to be coming. Admittedly, he did just make you into a metallic, bladed spider octopus thing, so thats probably in his best interest.

Eh, dropping it would have about the same effect. All you did was give her a gash anyways.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: May 21, 2012, 11:01:03 pm »

Thomas watches the brawl, amused and ready to interfere if someone's gonna die.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: May 21, 2012, 11:02:58 pm »

Doctor, I'm sure you don't want me to start tearing this place apart until I find you. Now be a man and come in here. Actually, hold off on that. I'm going to go and freak out the others first. When I come back, I just want these replaced with normal cyborg limbs. Otherwise, I go to the Armory Master, get a Microwave Field Manipulator, and heat the medbay until the flesh melts off of your bones, then get someone else to find some normal limbs and put them on me. Got it?

Go to the Rec Room and creep out everyone inside. Then return to the medbay and hope to hell that the doctor shows up.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 11:04:37 pm by PyroDesu »

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1446 on: May 21, 2012, 11:07:23 pm »

Keep wrestling Renen and attempt to pin him.

"Sorry, May — I missed, bad coordination,"  said Empyrean between breaths, trying to win against R.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: May 21, 2012, 11:09:58 pm »

((I just saw my helmet...It is actually beautiful. Even jaded, uncaring Milno has to admit it is nicely done and the armory master deserves some respect.))

Milno takes the honey badger helmet with somewhat of a surprised look. Even his snarky self has to recognize and appreciate a job well done. His fingers pass slowly along the well-done lines of the material and he decides to really stare into the armory master's face to thank her instead of maintaining his modus operandi of late of just ordering something, getting it and leaving the place.
"Thank you. This is actually more than what I had planned for, and I have to admit I am very grateful for it, for it is very well-done..."

His grin sparks again, fiercely.
"And I promise you I will make good use of it."

Milno dons the helmet and leaves for the rec room if the armory master has nothing else to add.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 11:21:54 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: May 21, 2012, 11:24:41 pm »

You pull the blanket off. Your arms and legs are now completely mechanical, as you expected. However beyond that...well... Your arms resemble something akin to armored tentacles, jointed along their entire length and splitting into 3 finger like appendages near the end. Each finger is also jointed along its length and almost 8 inches long, each tipped with a razor sharp barb. Your legs...well, there are six of them now. Each leg is triple jointed and tipped with a tiny tripod like foot. The legs all sprout from a bulbous metal lump that seems to have replaced everything from the belt line down.

((Told ya!))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: May 21, 2012, 11:27:00 pm »

((Told ya!))
((That makes it two of us. Damn, I am still kind of impressed by all that has happened while I was out of the computer.))
>Yes?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: May 21, 2012, 11:27:56 pm »

You pull the blanket off. Your arms and legs are now completely mechanical, as you expected. However beyond that...well... Your arms resemble something akin to armored tentacles, jointed along their entire length and splitting into 3 finger like appendages near the end. Each finger is also jointed along its length and almost 8 inches long, each tipped with a razor sharp barb. Your legs...well, there are six of them now. Each leg is triple jointed and tipped with a tiny tripod like foot. The legs all sprout from a bulbous metal lump that seems to have replaced everything from the belt line down.

((Told ya!))

((Actually, I could stay like this and be the Eldritch Horror of the team...

I might at least keep the arms. The bi-tripod legs, though? HELL. NO.))

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: May 21, 2012, 11:28:29 pm »

You take a mouthful of your booze and pill mixture and start playing with Thomas. And then your fingers pop off and walk away. Uh.

"Oh no, not again!" thinks Lukas. He stands up and starts chasing his fingers. "Come back here!" he screams, ignoring the brawl that has started near him. "You're not gonna get away from me this time!"

Stand up and attempt to grab fingers with stumps.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: May 21, 2012, 11:35:36 pm »

You take a mouthful of your booze and pill mixture and start playing with Thomas. And then your fingers pop off and walk away. Uh.

"Oh no, not again!" thinks Lukas. He stands up and starts chasing his fingers. "Come back here!" he screams, ignoring the brawl that has started near him. "You're not gonna get away from me this time!"

((What, is Tuesday in the early, early morning Body Horror Time?))

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: May 21, 2012, 11:37:13 pm »

((What, is Tuesday in the early, early morning Body Horror Time?))

((I guess this the the GM's way of telling us not to do drugs))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: May 21, 2012, 11:44:17 pm »

((Don't do drugs kiddies. Trippin' out during a mission is not a good idea.))
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 2101