_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926441 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

So I guess now the question is, was she relatively normal to begin with, incredibly talented to begin with, or did she discover some bizarre alien process or artifact on her first mission which allowed her to breeze through the rest?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

I reckon she's just trained to use those implants to maximum effect. I'm thinking ex-special forces. But as to why she's still here... That's a interesting question.

Redesign that quickloader so that it's telescopic and extends into the proper size after pushing a button and a trigger to load the bolo's. Then see if I can't redesign that armor plating to be lighter while not loosing effectiveness.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((Well, was thinking if that was really psychological warfare there. Guess not.))

Get close and hit her with the pommel of my blade!
[Dex:3] You swing for her nose and hit her shoulder with the handle of your sabre. She gives you the look a kung fu master might give a armless baby trying to kill him.
((Oh yes.))

TRY AGAIN!

"I do not have to 'insert 1 token to play' right?"

Edit: The Duel, I mean.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 04:07:03 am by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I reckon she's just trained to use those implants to maximum effect. I'm thinking ex-special forces. But as to why she's still here... That's a interesting question.
((Maybe she thought it would be fun for male criminals to hit on her almost every single day of her life with the occasional attempt to see through her clothing with modified Cam Eyes.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

((I hear she takes great pleasure in spacing those idiots.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I hear she takes great pleasure in spacing those idiots.))
((Well, new challenge. Take down the armory master. She is not my type anyway and it is just a computer simulation so I won't have any qualms about it.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

((Unless you can figure out how to block her amps, she can just rupture a vein in your brain and kill you before she lays a hand on you. Good luck buddy, your gonna need it.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Unless you can figure out how to block her amps, she can just rupture a vein in your brain and kill you before she lays a hand on you. Good luck buddy, your gonna need it.))
((As far as we saw, she also tends to underestimate enemies. Why don't you try your bolo gun?))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hey Steve," Feyri said. "Are there any VR equipment around that could take multiple ports? As in several of us against one foe?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

"Hey Steve," Feyri said. "Are there any VR equipment around that could take multiple ports? As in several of us against one foe?"
There are lots of VR terminals around you. All you need to do is get everyone you want to get on one and then indicate that they'd like to play with you.

Redesign that quickloader so that it's telescopic and extends into the proper size after pushing a button and a trigger to load the bolo's. Then see if I can't redesign that armor plating to be lighter while not loosing effectiveness.
two things before ya do that.

1. Making it telescoping will make it smaller but also make it more fragile since the parts will need to be hollow.
2. Lighter armor that has the same effectiveness means pricier alloys, means more expensive.

Just thought I should tell you before you do it, since you might want to undo it right after.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Try once more, same setting, same foe, same weaponry.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Ok guys, do you mind if you have a somewhat fragile quickloader for this beast? I could have it made from stronger metals, so that would help, but it would probably be more expensive...

Opinions on the weight of the armor as well?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Try once more, same setting, same foe, same weaponry.
You select "REMATCH" and are instantly brought back to the arena you just left.

"I'll let you have the first move, it's only fair."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Feyri nodded, no time for talking, but was that really an AI she was facing? She gulped as she switched the knob 270 degrees, thinking that for every 15 degree turn, 1 foot extension is made.

Then I charge in a zigzag motion aiming to strike at...the knees!

Then I examine the platforms(pedestals?) around our platform.

((Derp, it was only now did I notice that I misplaced another one of my character's names here.))
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 04:41:08 am by Tiruin »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Ires nodded, no time for talking, but was that really an AI she was facing? She gulped as she switched the knob 270 degrees, thinking that for every 15 degree turn, 1 foot extension is made.

Then I charge in a zigzag motion aiming to strike at...the knees!

Then I examine the platforms(pedestals?) around our platform.

You crank the dial around as far as it will go and the blade extends to 9 feet again. The armory master raises an eyebrow at your Freudian preparation but does little else as you charge forward at her.
[Dex:1]

You swing your engorged blade toward her, and miss entirely, slipping as you do and rolling rather awkwardly past her. [dex:4] You manage to avoid spraying yourself in the whitish electrical discharge of your weapon but do end up stunned and dizzy from your tumble [-1 next roll].

"You're a lively one aren't you? A bit to lively for your own good. Let me help you with that."

The armory master points at you and there is a sudden sound of air being sucked violently inward and a flash of light. An instant later you look down to see that your right leg now sports some sort of large metal ring around the ankle. You try to move and discover the ring is really quite heavy. [-1 dex]

"There we go." The armory master says, her eye twitching slightly.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 2101