_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924137 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

((I am cheering for Feyri. Do it!))
At this rate she's gonna fall on her own sword and this battle is going to be even more one sided.

"A bunch of weaklings under the control of a computer that can see the entire environment and plan accordingly. Not to mention that I have never used that type of suit before and the whole purpose of the fight was to test the weapon. So don't give me any undeserved crap computer."

Shaking his head, Bishop decided to take the time to improve the design again, remembering how the barrel and cylinders got fried by the lazer.

Hop back into tinker and see if I can create armor plating for the barrel of the gun, as well as for the ammo cylinder. Design a simple quick loader for the cylinder as well to go with the weapon as well.
You encase the barrel  and the sides of the ammo cylinder in a rather ugly but effective box of metal plating. It makes the gun heavier, but also more durable. You have the computer design a speedload for loading the shells into the cylinder quickly. It's about the size of a hubcap. Heh.

'Forty seconds, there must be other arsenal that she would be wielding. Something that may affect everything around her...

Stupid psychotic amps!'

Feyri stands up and attacks her again with that Sabre! In a Stabbing > Slashing motion!
[Dex 3+1] You growl and get to your feet, charging forward again and swinging a bow directly for her head. Your swing pulls slow and you hit right in the small of her back. [Uncon wep:5] [AM:Uncon wep: 2+5-1] Streams of bluish white electricity arc from your blade and into the Armory master's back, spreading all across her, arcing into raised nodes and disappearing. After a moment she turns to face you.

"Kinetic energy, Electrical energy or Heat?" She asks, leaning in toward you and smiling a bit as she cocks her head just a fraction of an inch to the side.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At this rate she's gonna fall on her own sword and this battle is going to be even more one sided.
((I know, I just want to motivate Tiruin into being destroyed quicker.

Edit: That suit borders cheating. If she had that during her time serving, then it explains how she survived without a scratch.

Also, the armory master is rolling so well it is unfair for the underdoggy Feyri.))
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 08:29:29 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

((I know, I just want to motivate Tiruin into being destroyed quicker.

Edit: That suit borders cheating. If she had that during her time serving, then it explains how she survived without a scratch.

Also, the armory master is rolling so well it is unfair for the underdoggy Feyri.))
That suit is a Kinetic Shunt by the way, a specially modified one. The Armory master has had a Very long time to get her gear just how she likes it and to hone her skills. She is killable, but it is very hard to do and will either take a great deal of clever thinking or an overwhelming amount of brute force. After all, Psychokinetic amps drain your will power as they're used and that Shunt has a battery.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That suit is a Kinetic Shunt by the way, a specially modified one. The Armory master has had a Very long time to get her gear just how she likes it and to hone her skills. She is killable, but it is very hard to do and will either take a great deal of clever thinking or an overwhelming amount of brute force. After all, Psychokinetic amps drain your will power as they're used and that Shunt has a battery.
((Attacking her face with a haymaker may be an alternative.

Also, very long time? How old is she? Subjectively.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Trick question, was it? Or was that the type of attack she was...planning?

"Or."

Roll to the side  and attack again, turning the knob 45 degrees to the right.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I think she is asking which kind of energy you want her to use from your attack. Basically she'll whack you with your own blow.))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I don't think it would matter. My stats aren't competent enough to give an advantage.))

"Kinetic."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Quote from: Caellath link=topic<108083.msg3256901#msg3256901 date=1336269312
Quote from: piecewise link=topic<108083.msg3256876#msg3256876 date=1336268807
((Attacking her face with a haymaker may be an alternative.

Also, very long time? How old is she? Subjectively.))
Oh but that would be telling, and where is the fun in that?

Trick question, was it? Or was that the type of attack she was...planning?

"Or."

Roll to the side  and attack again, turning the knob 45 degrees to the right.

You roll to the side and do your best to swing while also adjusting the knob on the sabre's handle. The Blade shrinks to about 3 feet and you miss because of it.

"Kinetic"

"Oh, good choice!" The armory master responds and points her finger at you again. This time the bang comes from a rapid expansion of air as you are hurled backwards a few meters. [end:4] You land hard and struggle up again, sore.

"20 seconds."

You're beginning to feel a bit light headed.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((...Kiloton charges, LESHO Rifle and MkIII suit. Just saying it is a possiblity.))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((And a hell lot of experience in unconventional warfare...))

Twist the knob 90 degrees to the left! 225 degrees in total!

Leap and attack!

"You really do want to pressure your foe by temporal means, don't you."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

((And a hell lot of experience in unconventional warfare...))

Twist the knob 90 degrees to the left! 225 degrees in total!

Leap and attack!

"You really do want to pressure your foe by temporal means, don't you."
You twist the knob to the left until it stops. Your blade extends to 9 feet long. You yell something in japanese and leap, swinging your stupidly huge sword down in an overhead chop. [dex:3+1] [AM:Unconwep 5] The blade slices down onto her shoulder and passes through, electricity being sucked directly into the suit.

"Anything which makes you actually move rather than just stand around. 10 seconds."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Feyri glared at the Armory master with an exasperated face. With all her knowledge of Anime and Japanese, even her warcry didn't help, not to say that her blade was actually utterly useless. She had a feeling that the suit was modified frequently to adjust the weapon harmonics in every battle.

Or did she have an extra hand in this?

Get close and hit her with the pommel of my blade!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Try the face. The suit will still absorb the kinetic energy of a pommel strike, but if her face happens to be unprotected...))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

any unprotected region.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Feyri glared at the Armory master with an exasperated face. With all her knowledge of Anime and Japanese, even her warcry didn't help, not to say that her blade was actually utterly useless. She had a feeling that the suit was modified frequently to adjust the weapon harmonics in every battle.

Or did she have an extra hand in this?

Get close and hit her with the pommel of my blade!

[Dex:3] You swing for her nose and hit her shoulder with the handle of your sabre. She gives you the look a kung fu master might give a armless baby trying to kill him.

"And zero"

You pass out.

GAME OVER

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 2101