Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: Anti-Pants Faction (No, not underwear. Pants.)  (Read 16647 times)

Bill the dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Anti-Pants Faction (No, not underwear. Pants.)
« on: April 14, 2012, 03:49:26 pm »

We should organize one. I'm not the best at writing fancy things describing a group, or a Toady protectorate, or something else just as silly, but I wanted to put this here so other people could organize it better.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 03:43:17 pm by Bill the dwarf »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Anti-Pants Faction
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 03:51:07 pm »

Its not a very good anti-pants faction if its this easy to find, is it?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 03:51:35 pm »

Quick question:

Are boxer shorts acceptable?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 03:52:09 pm »

I'd say those are underwear, not pants. Though you can make a completely pantsless subfaction if you want.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 03:54:37 pm »

I'd say those are underwear, not pants.
Not actually mutually exclusive, depending on your definition of "pants".

Also MGWHID.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 03:54:37 pm »

I would love to join your subversive faction.

Down with pants!
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Wayward Device

• Bay Watcher
  • Has no dealings with the incarnations of gods
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2012, 03:57:07 pm »

Well, I've long desired to see the old rigid and tyrannical clothing conventions cast down and fed to the wild dogs and replaced with a more freeform sytem.

I'm in.

or maybe Valve goes out of business because they invested too heavily in something which then fails - like, say, human civilization.
Alternatively, initiate strife to refuse additional baked goods, and then abscond.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2012, 03:57:32 pm »

I just wanted to clarify whether he meant pants specifically, or if it was just a blanket term for any type of lower body garments.

How about regular shorts? What's the stance on those?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2012, 03:58:20 pm »

Shorts are okay.

Nothing that reaches the ankles. Those are evil.
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2012, 04:00:05 pm »

First order of business, then, since Pres. Japa from the happy thread isn't here yet: Defining what we aren't wearing. I say things that are neither underwear nor shorts counts, who else has a suggestion.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Wayward Device

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2012, 04:00:43 pm »

How about we still wear whatever lower body garments we like but agree to believe that "pants" do not exist, whether we think they are:

1. Something that covers your legs and groin and probably has pockets.

2.Something you wear under garment 1.
or maybe Valve goes out of business because they invested too heavily in something which then fails - like, say, human civilization.
Alternatively, initiate strife to refuse additional baked goods, and then abscond.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2012, 04:01:48 pm »

I move that we allow capri pants, but with mandatory ridicule.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2012, 04:02:04 pm »

So are miniskirts OK, then? If so, I vote that they become a mandatory part of the Anti-Pants Faction's uniform.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2012, 04:14:21 pm »

Shorts are okay.

Nothing that reaches the ankles. Those are evil.

What about dresses and robes? What about socks (from the opposite direction)?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Wayward Device

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2012, 04:14:52 pm »

So are miniskirts OK, then? If so, I vote that they become a mandatory part of the Anti-Pants Faction's uniform.

It should be mandatory, but only if you like that sort of thing.  :P
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11