Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: Roll to Industrial Japan! (Turn 15: Resurrection!)  (Read 16010 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Industrial Japan! (Turn 13: Gangs & Racism)
« Reply #150 on: May 09, 2012, 06:44:32 pm »

"Well then, friends, may your nights be calm. Tommorow, we head out on the hunt." Akira retreats to his quarters to train his swordsmanship, focusing on speed.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 07:09:59 pm by Spinal_Taper »

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #151 on: May 09, 2012, 07:03:07 pm »

Blinking a bit, Io would laugh for a moment, getting his answer. "Good, you and I have a lot in common then. If we find any of these people you hate, feel free to kill them, far be it from me to keep you from doing what you want to do. However in such scenarios, and in similar cases to my own, personal vengeance will not be helped. We work together but not to harm each other in such a way." Io attempts to try and seduce one or two of the ladies to come with him for some adventure, asking for company, nothing sexual, but it would be nice if some fair-sighted beauties were to accompany him to Kyoto, Io would be quite pleased. They could also be used for meat shields or any other use. Io promises them that they will come back to the village later when he travels back. Io knew however that he did not plan to come back, Io did not wish to even see this place again if possible. Io was not particularly a good man, but he was a man who did not wish to kill innocents without reason. With or without the women, Io would head with Johnny towards Kyoto for now.

(Forgot to take off the 2000 coin so I will post my new stats myself so you can copy and paste from me)
Spoiler: Sarawa Io (click to show/hide)
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 09, 2012, 11:06:51 pm »

Nikolae looked at the Yakuza. Really, why were they so angry? They were mad just because he was poking his nose in their dark business and because they were extreme patriots who hated europeans?
...Yes, that could have been the cause. Well, he had to move to a safer place.

"There is no need for such violence and I have a better weapon than you. May you just give up and surrender?"

Nikolae rolls to cover and searches for a mirror or an analogue tool...If nothing is found, he'll try to use his sword to reflect the enemies and shoot from a safe place, without exposing his body.

If something fails, he just tries to dive for cover anyway and shoot one of the Yakuzas.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 11:16:10 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 09, 2012, 11:14:01 pm »

((Waitlist, is there still space? The player list.))

Lord Allagon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 10, 2012, 06:25:49 pm »

Shimizu ordered his soldiers to round up the prisoners and keep them in the centre of the camp. Then he checked if everything was in order. If yes, then go to my tent and sleep.
Quote from: narhiril
Quote from: Putnam
Yes, they do not need booze, they can work entirely off of water.
Freaks.
Quote from: Kaplahworm
Quote from: Garath
I'm pretty sure he'd move diagonally if he could.
You would think that, but the guy thought encasing himself in fire was a good idea.
Quote from: Jake
I therefore wish rectal cancer on your senior management.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 10, 2012, 06:55:38 pm »

Matsuo lifts the corpse of the bandit leader with one hand and drags the body in front of the emerging villagers.

"My friends, this man shall terrorize you no more!" He gestures towards the two unconscious peasants. "Matsuo Satoshi and these two natural warriors have saved your town from the villains that harassed you!"

"Your two comrades here fought like beasts to protect you and I hope they shall receive the best care that you can provide!" Matsuo the rolls the dead bandit leader onto his front revealing the tattoo on his back.

"But this may not yet be over, do any of you know of the Ikki Ikko bandit presence here?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 12, 2012, 04:17:22 pm »

((Waiting for Borno.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 12, 2012, 05:16:34 pm »

((Stupid Timezones!))

Horokomoi's voice, for the first time that day, acquired a harsh tone.
"Do not be stupid, Zabuto. We have more people than you. Leave us alone, and we will not fight. However, make one move against my people, and we will show no mercy."

Depending on the response, Horokomoi will try to shoot Zabuto, aiming to incapacitate, not kill. His company will attack the other.
Or he will continue to fundraise. Also check the time.

((It's not your fault. I should of been clearer.))

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #158 on: May 15, 2012, 12:09:29 am »

(So yeah this just died?)
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 15, 2012, 06:06:00 am »

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Industrial Japan! (Turn 14: Bullet Everywhere!)
« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2012, 04:12:19 pm »

Chapter 14: Bullet Everywhere!

Io laughs a little. "Good, you and I have a lot in common then. If we find any of these people you hate, feel free to kill them, far be it from me to keep you from doing what you want to do. However in such scenarios, and in similar cases to my own, personal vengeance will not be helped. We work together but not to harm each other in such a way." Johnny nods. "Agreed. Let's get this rodeo started." The two head back into town. Io passes by a group of young women. He grins to them and says, "Hey pretty girls, who wants a job?"

(Charisma Roll: 1-1)

They shriek. "Pervert rapist!" one of them yells. They hurriedly run away. The previously minding-their-own-business men in the surrounding area turn towards Io and Johnny. Some crack their knuckles, some draw weapons, and all 12 or so of them start closing in. Johnny mutters, "So, what now partner?"

Spoiler: Sarawa Io (click to show/hide)

Nikolae dives behind a nearby big rock. "There is no need for-" he is cut off as a bullet whizzes right past his head. Pulling off a tricky maneuver, Nikolae sticks his sword out to use as a mirror so he can shoot the Yakuza without leaving cover. Getting one in his sights, he pulls the trigger. (3 vs. 6) The shot misses the man completely. As Nikolae misses, this gives one of the Yakuza an opportunity to shoot. (6 vs. 1) The bullet misses Nikolae, but then ricochets off a nearby wooden post and hits him in the head! He blacks out instantly.

Nikolae awakens with a headache. Looking around, he sees he is in a dim, locked room lit by only one candle. He can tell he is sitting, and tries to stand up, but feels a knot tying his hands to the back of the chair. Four men are in the room. One of them tilts the Prussian's head up with one hand. He has a Tanto Knife in his opposite hand. "Why shouldn't we kill you right now? Answer me."

Spoiler: Nikolae Kriegsmacher (click to show/hide)

Shimizu gets his soldiers to round up the prisoners. Checking over the camp, everything seemed fine. He headed to his tent for sleep.

After getting some rest, Shimizu awakens to a new day.

Spoiler: Shimizu Katsuo (click to show/hide)

Horokomoi utters a harsh ultimatum: "Do not be stupid, Zabuto. We have more people than you. Leave us alone, and we will not fight. However, make one move against my people, and we will show no mercy." There is a dead silence as each side points Swords, Spears and Guns at each other.

In the silence, nobody knew who did it, but a shot went off.

(Horokomoi's Forces Vs. Zabuto's: 5 vs. 5)

The two families yell out and their servants and guards attack each other. Oushi-Tadai runs forwards and tackles a man to the ground. Horokomoi and Zabuto both fire their pistols at each other, and each manages to avoid a shot.

Orogami Forces: 23
Mutoshomi: 17

Spoiler: Horokomoi Orogami (click to show/hide)

Matsuo inquires the townsfolk on the presence of the Ikki Ikko bandit clan. He gets a lot of response, and he takes it that this village has been a target of theirs. One of the farmer's comes up and bows to Matsuo on his knees. "Please stay in my home tonight honorable Samurai." With a sudden pang of pain from his leg, Matsuo feels that his Left Knee is still dislocated.

Spoiler: Matsuo Satoshi (click to show/hide)

Akira goes to a nice spot in the nearby woods. He unsheathes his Wakizashi. The small-ish blade swings quickly through the air, Akira slicing into the trees and shrubbery. After a the training, it is time for sleep.
Akira awakens to sunlight the next morning.

Spoiler: Akira Hiroto (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 15, 2012, 04:21:03 pm »

Nikolae is baffled by his complete idiocy. Why he should even care about answering the moron in front of him? Talking only got him in trouble so far.
Nikolae uses his strength to hopefully tear the rope apart, set himself free and take the tanto, proceeding to employ the man as a hostage.
If it fails and the Yakuza attacks him, Nikolae bites the tanto to prevent shit from happening to him.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 04:36:32 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2012, 04:56:47 pm »

Akira woke up, and smiled. Today was going to be a good day. He gathers everyone he can get at the town gates, and begins hunting.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 06:33:31 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Lord Allagon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2012, 06:33:00 pm »

Shimizu would check if his scouting party had returned.
Quote from: narhiril
Quote from: Putnam
Yes, they do not need booze, they can work entirely off of water.
Freaks.
Quote from: Kaplahworm
Quote from: Garath
I'm pretty sure he'd move diagonally if he could.
You would think that, but the guy thought encasing himself in fire was a good idea.
Quote from: Jake
I therefore wish rectal cancer on your senior management.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #164 on: May 15, 2012, 06:40:05 pm »

"Well in these situations we should run, hope you can shoot and run, let's go." Io draws out his pistol and begins to run away with Johnny and aims his pistol when he has a bit of space. "Shoot at them!" Io shot at them and hoped his new partner would do the same, though going at full sprint is quite difficult. If they were lucky maybe they would put fear into the enemy so that they could get away.

(Yay it is back)
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12