Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 95

Author Topic: Battlemaster a Roleplay medieval low fantasy game  (Read 165618 times)

Kaje

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Battlemaster a Roleplay medieval low fantasy game
« Reply #1290 on: July 11, 2013, 09:48:31 am »

Is there an issue with the 'Orders' tab at the moment? When I click it, I get this:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getNumber() on a non-object in /var/battlemaster/live/stable/play-orders.php on line 470

danaris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: July 11, 2013, 11:56:31 am »

Is there an issue with the 'Orders' tab at the moment? When I click it, I get this:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getNumber() on a non-object in /var/battlemaster/live/stable/play-orders.php on line 470

Er...yeah. Sorry. That's my bad.

Should be fixed now.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 12:41:23 pm by danaris »

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: July 11, 2013, 02:33:41 pm »

What's more productive in terms of gold and food, assuming equal productivity levels? Townsland or rural? I'm assuming townslands are better for gold, but aren't rural areas better for food production?
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: July 11, 2013, 03:25:05 pm »

What's more productive in terms of gold and food, assuming equal productivity levels? Townsland or rural? I'm assuming townslands are better for gold, but aren't rural areas better for food production?
Typically, rural provinces are the breadbaskets of the islands.  Townsland tend to favor gold, but some also make a good amount of food.

Also, you can check it yourself:
Information --> World Information --> Region List

The region list shows all the gold/food production at 100% productivity.  It has an awesome filter and sort function too...

Remember, not all regions are created equal.  Don't get caught up too much on the differences...
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: July 19, 2013, 12:40:38 am »

I just rejoined the game after being MIA since December. Allegedly me disappearing plunged Dwilight into war? Oops. Well, Alura Aurea, former Marshal of the Phantarian Pride and ruler of Terran (the real Terran, mind you) is back in action!
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Talfryn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: October 28, 2013, 11:43:58 am »

Game is still awesome and active, feel free to join Luria Nova in Dwilight, Lord Qebius will take care of ya. :)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: October 28, 2013, 12:08:31 pm »

I just rejoined the game after being MIA since December. Allegedly me disappearing plunged Dwilight into war? Oops. Well, Alura Aurea, former Marshal of the Phantarian Pride and ruler of Terran (the real Terran, mind you) is back in action!
Well, your successors were not good friends to the neighbors that moved to decapitate Terran...  It was a pretty short war actually, cause the realm fractured under the military and diplomatic pressure. (Well, from Asylon's view, we stopped bothering with Terran after the fracture.)

The war happening right now is not because of Terran.  I believe it was one waiting to happen for awhile. 
Astrum/Corsanctum/? vs Nisuler/Aslyon/Farronite Republic 

Also, Farronite Republic already dropped out in a separate peace agreements....  One thing of note, the current leader of the Farronite Republic is the same one who led Terran when it was decapitated. 
I don't even know how that player/character wields enough influence to become leader in all the realms he goes to, unless he travels with more then enough other characters who unquestionably votes for him while swaying a small number of others within the realm.  Plus general voter's apathy.

I vaguely remember that Nisuler's leader, the one that started the war also poofed...
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: October 28, 2013, 12:15:23 pm »

I vaguely remember that Nisuler's leader, the one that started the war also poofed...

Yeah, Leopold (?) Arrakis orchestrated the whole war, then disappeared after Niselur lost a couple battles. Annoyed the hell out of most Niselurians.

Talfryn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: October 29, 2013, 09:38:41 am »

Yeah, Leopold (?) Arrakis orchestrated the whole war, then disappeared after Niselur lost a couple battles. Annoyed the hell out of most Niselurians.

Niselur deserved it IMHO. Especially with a name like that, and their heretical viewpoint.

Down with the heretics!

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: October 29, 2013, 09:57:50 am »

Niselur deserved it IMHO. Especially with a name like that, and their heretical viewpoint.

Down with the heretics!
See here, this is why we can't be friends.... ever.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: October 29, 2013, 10:13:26 am »

Just signed up in Pharasmia! :)

Talfryn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: October 29, 2013, 02:06:46 pm »

Just signed up in Pharasmia! :)

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: October 29, 2013, 02:19:57 pm »

I've got an adventurer in Luria. :)

Talfryn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: October 29, 2013, 02:20:28 pm »

I've got an adventurer in Luria. :)

GET A NOBLE! Unless you already have a Dwilight noble.

EDIT: Then be Lord Qebius's vassal because I need more vassals.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 02:22:21 pm by Talfryn »

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: October 29, 2013, 03:24:30 pm »

Just so newcomers know.  We have B12ers spread out across Dwilight.  It is for the better anyways, since it is looked down upon for groups of people just joining a single realm and muscling out the old folk who are not part of the social group.

A number of realms are currently at war, as I mentioned earlier.  If you are looking for action now... where there is active fighting, you can join up with:
-Niselur, northwest realm.  Fighting for self-determination from the SA religion or some such.  Currently on the defense against Astrum.

-Astrum, northwest realm. A theocracy.  One of the old established realms, champion of the SA religion.  In a 2 front war against Asylon and Niselur.  They've recently cowed the Farronite Republic in the south, making a separate peace agreement with them.  Currently standing firm against its enemies, even pushing back from the looks of it.

-Asylon, western realm. Monarchy. Joined the call to arms against Astrum.  Has so far destroyed and taken a few regions at Astrum's southern border for what looks to be little effect.

-Corsanctum, mideast realm. Theocracy. Aiding Astrum in its current war.  Has to travel across the sea to aid Astrum.

-Luria Nova, southeastern realm. Recent battle with D'Hara.

-D'Hara, midsouth sea-faring realm.  Recent battle with Luria Nova.

For reference, I am from Asylon.

Mind you, fighting is the fastest way to gain honor and prestige, which is sorta like your experience points.  Having more honor and prestige allows you more troops and opens up in-game options for you.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 03:27:45 pm by Zangi »
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 ... 95