Stalker
- 38 (19.2%)
Kobold
- 73 (36.9%)
Guardian
- 19 (9.6%)

Total Members Voted: 192

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 54

Author Topic: The journey of Deebus, a kobold story.  (Read 193062 times)

Volfgarix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The journey of Deebus, a kobold story.
« Reply #375 on: September 20, 2012, 04:10:59 pm »

Ok, I just added it, so it will be ok.
 About ammo, Wikia said bolts=arrows and these are twice bigger contact area than darts but 40 times bigger penetration... I choose bolts of course.
 Interesting, when will be next chapter.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 20, 2012, 07:53:05 pm »

When I have time and energy.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 20, 2012, 07:56:02 pm »

Hugoluman needs food...badly!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 20, 2012, 07:57:16 pm »

DON'T SHOOT THE POTION

Volfgarix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

celebrinborn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 21, 2012, 12:01:30 pm »

DON'T SHOOT THE POTION
Wut?
Hugoluman needs food badly is a reference to nethack. I don't know about the don't shoot the potion part however

Torchy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 21, 2012, 01:09:37 pm »

Hugoluman needs food badly is a reference to nethack. I don't know about the don't shoot the potion part however

Actually, it's a reference to Gauntlet. The inclusion in Nethack is a nod to the same.

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games
« Reply #382 on: September 22, 2012, 01:31:44 am »

and Shooting potions makes them asplode! fun when lots of enemies are around, not so fun if attempting to pick one up and you are playing with jerks...
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 05, 2012, 10:15:21 pm »

Day 12 8th Galena, 200

The morning after killing Emär, Deebus broke his fast with blood and meat. It was time to kill Rouriage, the creature who had murdered the beloved Filbus. The troglodyte was only a short trek southwards and towards the coast, into one of the strange southern forests with grass-trees. On the floor of the silt hole lay the bones of a kobold, clutching a beautiful tin flask. Filbus.

Rouriage was the strangest and ugliest troglodyte Deebus had seen yet; scrawny, gangly, a face with close, bugging-out eyes, and a coat of golden hair. The beast sat scratching and grooming himself in a disgusting manner, showing vile disregard for the sad remains that he sat next to. He thought himself above threats from people, who were just food. Deebus would show him he was wrong. With a swift throw, the meat cleaver cleanly severed Rouriage's right arm, and the iron sword which followed struck him deep in the chest, sending him staggering backwards. Closing in with his spear, Deebus found the beast could still lurch out of the way. He could not avoid Deebus for long, though, and two quick strikes through the torso and leg brought him down.

Deebus kicked relentlessly about the body of the beast. With a few minutes of pummeling, a single spear strike to the head avenged the poor kobold who lay not six feet away.

He took the flask. Filbus's people would want it returned.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 11:33:51 pm by HugoLuman »

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: October 05, 2012, 11:04:12 pm »

The last two of his charges were near the southernmost shore of the world. In the late afternoon, he made it to the frozen pit of the wolf Defencity. The wolf survived the initial jab to the leg, and lept upon Debus in fury, but he was quickly broken with an impaled paw and a kick to the head.

Illitin lay just across the glacier, and though night had fallen before Deebus reached the lair, he was not worried. She was just another troglodyte. Almost dispassionately, Deebus nailed her to the wall by throwing the iron sword through her chest, smashed her foot, then struck her dead through the face.

At sunrise, he left northwards towards the great mountain, and reached the home of the Stokoflaydis with the news that all their worst enemies were now dead. They were thrilled, too, that he had returned Filbus's flask, as well as brought the treasure of their other foes. They wanted him to stay for the celebration, but he refused, thanking them and asking for directions. He hoped to find another cave of his people as soon as possible.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 05, 2012, 11:07:04 pm »

Deebus is so badass, he doesn't even care anymore. He's like, 'Meh. These guys are chumps. Titans worry me a bit, but these things ain't shit.'
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 06, 2012, 01:52:12 am »

And thus we see the progression of a legend. It starts out small, then gets more and more powerful  Eventually it passes a point where it is invincible. Then it starts seeing how fragile mortal bodies really are. It's depressing, really. One tap in the wrong spot and they're dead. It gets to the point that you wonder why you protect these weaklings. You respect the predator now, the dragon that has fought for it's hoard with claw, fire and fang; the ground animals, that face death everyday. Compared to them, the fat sower sitting in the mud at the corner of the hut is nothing but a sniveling baby. It would be so easy just to reach out and watch him die...

K̛̯͈̟̣̖̮͓̬̠͓̜̹͙͋͛͑̓̕͞ͅI̵̙̭̤͖̐̾ͦ̑ͣ̏͢͠L̴̷̛̤͈͈̻̪̥̘̳̻̪̣̗̦̦͇̦͉̒̈̓̕ͅL͈̦̭̺̼̺͓̊̍ͪ̽̔̈́ͧ͑̃ͯ́ͯ̅́̕͝ͅĶ̷̮̰̖̱͕͕̤̬̟͙̻̘̝̭̦̙̯̼̘̋ͫ̆ͩ͐̎ͯͩI̮̞̬̟̦͍̪̩̬͓̗̝ͣ̏̋͐͌ͨ͜͜ͅL̻̙̞̘͓͍͙̜̼͙͇̞̠͖̾̌͋̏͒̕͘L̵̶̶̟̟̻̻͉̲̩͙̯͙̋ͯͣ̂ͯͫ͒̂̈́̄̀̈̈́̚͘͢ͅK̷̅̑̏̌ͭ̋ͭ̓ͬͣ̓̃͋ͯͯ́͏̘̗̻͖͓i͊͛̐͆̆ͨͬ̋̈ͯ̉͒͏̡̧̲̘̥̦͔̺͙̞̮̣͕̺̺̪̗̪̦͚̭Ļ̡ͣͨ͊̎ͥͪ͊̌͆́̃ͧ̽͡͝҉̖̗͔̺̰̼͈̱̝L̶̡̝̟̲̝̺͉͎̯̞̺̝̠̺͍̞̱ͪ̐ͥͭͫk̨͓̣͇̦͎̗̳̮̦͈̙̭̳̖͇̟̣̄͊͆̈́͂͌͌̓͆͆̔ͭ̃̾̋ͣͪ̎Î̐̎͗͗̉̀͊ͪ̆̓̚҉̡̛̳͎̮͔̮͚̘͚̪l̡͐͗̌̌̍̀͆̃́͏͎̘̮̺̤͔Ḽ̴̟͕̱͎̺̠̳̠̜̪̭͚̜ͪͦ͑̓̾̐̐̀́ͩ̒͡͞͠K̢̨̻͓̲̹͖̳̺̯̝̠͍̜̹̤̦͇ͬ̈̆̐̿̈́̓͊̊ͮi̴̶̧̦̦̱͚͔̜̅̎̓̾ͮ̈́ͧͫͯ͜ͅl̶̢ͮ̑͛ͩͬ́͒ͤ͠͏͉̮̝̖̰̺͓kͪͥ̔̓ͥ̒̑͏̴̡͏̸͚͙͙̘̦̺͈̼̺͉̭͚ͅlͭ̆ͮ̐̉͐̈͊̉͑ͭ͒̂̒͑̒͆̚͟҉͙̙̥͕͍̦̫̲̰́̀͢L̵̰̩̰̜̫͓̣͈̤͙͊͋͒̊̉̈͋͆́͂͒̈ͪ̿ͭ̚ͅi̡̘̯͉͚̼͓̙̞͎̍̊ͯ̐͆̽̔̋ͤͬ͞L̢̦̯̝̭̻̱͖͑ͧ̿̇̿̓͂ͤ́͐ͭͥ̓̾̀̚̚̕ì͊̆̽҉̧͈̼̪̯͖̭K̍͗̐͂̓͑̓͗̎͒̈́͏̨̛̖̲̰̗̯̯͙͎͇͖̥̰̺͍̟̭͓͇̺l̶̼͇̘̞̮ͩ̈̓͛͛̋̽͛͑ͬͬ́̾̀̄͆ͥͫͫ͠iͭ̓̆̆ͪ̾̔́͏͓͉̳͖̞͓̤̞͍̹̙̘͔͎̖͘͜ͅk̢̭͇̯̽ͩ̇͊̉̍ͣ̃ͥ̍ͥ͌ͤ̔̈́́̕lͩ͛̉͐͋͌ͣ̒̚҉͚̲̖͖̼͓̣͚ͅi̧͌ͨ̃̄̈͏̷̹̲̗̦͚̩̜̭̻͓̩́̕Ļ̹͕͚̮͈̞̞̘͈̫̩̮̅̽̊̌ͮͮͥI̶̴̛̪̤̹̝̣͍͍̹͔̯͙̖͋̒̐̎͌ͭ̆͑̃̔ͣ͡͞ͅͅl͒ͭ̓̒̌ͣ̃̍ͤͭ̋ͭ̑͏̧̣̯͉̮̯̗̹̕͠I̓ͮ͊ͭͨ̏̒̾̈́̈ͧ̍͂̑̀̅̒̈́̀͏̸̻̠̗̪̜͔̳̥̠͓͕̦͔̪̭̞̀ͅĻ̴̷͉̪̩̭̹͙͈͈͍̼͉̠͉̰ͩ́̌̓ͮ̃ͧͣͥ̃ͫ͂̈́̋̽̃͋ͅK̴͈̱̪͚͈̲̳͉ͤ̔̓͐̌ͩ̚͜͟ͅlͬ̅̌͐̚͏̧̠̥͇̻̱̟i̙̤͔͎͔͓̝͙͖̘ͬ̄̈́ͯ͂̏̉͐̂̌̍ͭͪͪ̅ͧͥ͊̕͟ͅK̷̷̵̠͍͙̹̹̜̘̻̺͙̟̦͈̗̠̦͇͒ͩ̽̐ͭ̊̽̀͞ͅL̤̗͈̙̳͚̩͉̙̮̘͎̫̬͕̗͕͛ͥ̇̂̓̌͢͡͠ͅI̢̽̉̇͒ͨ̓̓ͫ̉̓̏̌ͥ̌ͬ́̚͞͞҉̥̘̣̤͓͍̟ľ̛̰̖̣̙̼̺̘̹̮̥̦͉̦̖̗̼̺̻̑́̉ͯͮͣ̉ͣ̇ͣͫͧ̌̚͡i̡ͭͬ̍ͧ̿̄̂̿̈ͥ̽̓̊̓̈͌ͯ͘҉̜̗̦̭̹͍̲̬͈̼̩̫͙̳̖̖͡Kͫ͛̂͗͛ͫ̄͆̊̎̈͂̒̚͢҉̴̴̼̦͍̲͇̖̟͔̟̬͈Iͥͫ͆ͪ͏̡͕̭̭͍͔̜͖̬̝̝̥
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 06, 2012, 04:44:38 pm »

The fuck did you do to the screen?

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: October 06, 2012, 04:51:13 pm »

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 54