Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Cybrid Mafia #4 - Game Ends  (Read 21823 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Cybrid Mafia #4 - Day 1
« Reply #75 on: May 18, 2012, 03:46:14 pm »

Hm yeah unvote Toaster.

Megaman for a few reasons.  He hasn't posted in awhile and his newest post has a lot of bizarre leaps of logic in it.  He needs to show up and also do some explaining.  It works as pressure too.

Jiokuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 18, 2012, 04:49:24 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I am sorry Toaster I must have missed your name in the logs.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2012, 05:30:01 pm »

Hm yeah unvote Toaster.

Megaman for a few reasons.  He hasn't posted in awhile and his newest post has a lot of bizarre leaps of logic in it.  He needs to show up and also do some explaining.  It works as pressure too.
Explain what, my son?

edit: (And yeah, should get moar active, kinda blew this off)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 05:32:03 pm by Megaman »
Hello Hunam

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2012, 05:57:36 pm »

Why so suspicious, Gryph, my friend? It's almost as if you're looking for someone to pin suspicion on...
Toony, fair enough.
From what I can see this was your latest post.  The vote on me is peculiar because there's no reasoning behind it.

You also happened to post without addressing to anybody but myself.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2012, 05:58:41 pm »

Oh wait was that an unvote?  I just remembered the mod's reasoning as well.  Misunderstanding for that half then.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2012, 06:13:47 pm »

Yeah, no idea why I voted for you in the first place.
Hello Hunam

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2012, 11:59:31 pm »

Megaman, please read through the thread again and answer the questions for you.

I will be on a trip from Monday to Wednesday. I should be able to post, but not as much.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2012, 12:46:11 am »

Why is it so quiet...

shoot I forgot to include the quote, sorry guys.
Inb4 this goes out of hand. I think he was referring to the last Cybrid Mafia made by GlyphGryph. Read on it, especially day 2 beginning.

I am sorry Toaster I must have missed your name in the logs.
You missed his question, by the way.

Yeah, no idea why I voted for you in the first place.
. . .

So you just threw in that vote, not even for pressure and what not?

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2012, 07:00:46 pm »

I will aim to end at 10 PM GMT, though I am not sure whether I would succeed at that deadline.
As 10 PM GMT has already passed on a Saturday, I'm going to have to close the thread and end discussion.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2012, 07:28:31 pm »

Vote Count, End of Day 1
Toaster: Jiokuy
jiokuy: Tiruin
GlyphGryph: Megaman
Tiruin: Toaster
Megaman: zombie urist, GlyphGryph, Toonyman
Megaman was selected as the most likely murder suspect. Though GlyphGryph wanted to use the Cybrid blink, Toonyman hated the idea and preferred using more "human" weaponry. The rest of the Imperial Guardsmen agreed, and Megaman was executed by firing squad.

"Congratulations for targeting the correct criminal!" said the cheerful Overseer. "I knew that through your great effort and deduction, you will be able to find the correct killer."

The Imperial Guardsmen ignored the Overseer, rampaging through his room and checking his clothes. They wanted to find as much evidence as possible, to incriminate against him or to provide any possible clues as to the truth of he matter. Finally, they determined that Megaman was nothing special at all, a unremarkable person from an unremarkable lineage. Average grades, average reputation...a completely unknown and unloved figure.

...Which means they killed the wrong guy.

Megaman was an Imperial Soldier!

"Turns out I was wrong to put trust within you maggots. But do we have time to regret your mistakes? Your failings? No! We have a job to do, and that job is to crush the MLF now. We will not let any Rebels or Cybrids interfere with our mission!

We are currently within reach of the high-gee insertion point. This meeting is over. Get to your dropships now and prepare for immediate combat as soon as we land on Martian soil. It's going to be a long campaign."

It is now Night 1. If you have a Night Role, please send in your orders ASAP.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cybrid Mafia #4 - Night 1
« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2012, 10:54:38 pm »

Carter Flats was known mostly for being the headquarters of the Imperial Security Directorate. It was very heavily defended, but it was an internal military coup that brought the whole Martian occupation crumbling down. The Imperial High Command selected this to be an insertion point for purely symbolic purposes; there were more strategic targets to secure, but crushing the Rebellion here would begin to erase the shame caused by the Rebel coup in the first place.

The Imperial Knights were out of their dropships just moments after reaching the high-gee insertion point. The rebels were waiting for them.

It was then that the Imperial Knights found out something that the Imperial High Command neglected to mention.

The Rebels were cloaked.

Their cloaks aren't fool-proof however; you could track cloaked vehicles for instance by looking at the dust stirred up by their passage. But in the heat of battle where you are firing all over the place, looking for dust is not the highest priority. The ambush lasted for 30 minutes before the Rebels withdrew, but they did manage to disorient the Imperial Knights enough to delay their advances to more strategic territories. The Imperial Knights' morale was also crushed...if the Rebels could have access to such advanced technologies, what else do they have?  At least nobody was lost though in the fighting though; that would have been a great embarrassment to the Empire.

The anonymous Overseer ordered the Imperial Knights to recuperate at Carter Flats before moving onto their next target and crushing the Rebels.

Which is a good thing, as the Cybrid glitch still lives.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end 3 days from now, on Wednesday. Days will last 3 days, while Nights will last 1 day.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cybrid Mafia #4 - Day 2
« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2012, 10:00:35 am »

That was not terrible unexpected. :/

I'm gonna run Day 1 through my activity algorithm as soon as I get a chance. Wanted to do it before day end, but never found the time.  Last time around, I believe at least one of the scum ended upas an outlier, so it'll at least be somewhere to start.

More when I'm not at work.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2012, 10:07:11 am »

Jiokuy.

Previous day reasons.

Also, I am interested to your answer:

Jiokuy:  I read from him "clueless newbie" with a dash of "still needs to respond to my question.

Given your call for more discussion, who do you think is scum and why?

Which you've conveniently forgotten to answer.

((Megaman: No editing of posts. Ever. Also, you should explain yourself, as even though it is RVS in day 1, you should have a tangible reason for your vote.

Just a tip.))

Why such a crappy answer?
A crappy question deserves a crappy answer.

Dariush: So you withhold information due to the quality of the question? A question is still a question.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2012, 04:15:16 pm »

Okay, not home yet, but seriously. We need people to get in the fuck in here. Toaster, what do you make of the lynch? What do you make of the lack of a night kill? Do you have any suspicions?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 21, 2012, 05:22:39 pm »

Zombie Urist, what do you think happened with Megaman's lynch?  Also a vote on somebody would be nice too.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9