Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Cybrid Mafia #4 - Game Ends  (Read 21821 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Cybrid Mafia #4 - Day 1
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2012, 02:00:00 pm »

Tirun, Toony, Dariush, Glyph, how do you think your experience with CM#3 will affect this game?
Positively, as any experience tends to do.

GG, why are you being a tunneling hypocrite?
1) You claim that J's very first thing was directed at Toony, but it was actually an answer to his question.
2) Your own first phrase was directed at J.
3) You voted him twice.
4) All of the above happened while you know for certain he's new here.
Going for an easy lynch, scum?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2012, 02:21:51 pm »

1) You claim that J's very first thing was directed at Toony, but it was actually an answer to his question.
Yes. Yes it was. And I want to know why he directed the answer to my question at Toony. That has been my question for him since his first post, and he's been evading it. Do you not think that's worth pursuing? Really?

2) Your own first phrase was directed at J.
...yes? What does that have to do with anything?

3) You voted him twice.
....yes? For emphasis, as a little prod-reminder. Is this a problem, somehow?

4) All of the above happened while you know for certain he's new here.
...yes? Do you think new players should be immune from suspicion?

Going for an easy lynch, scum?
Yes, obviously. Because that's the only reason you'd ask a person questions when you don't like their RVS response.

Right.

Seriously, do you actually have a point to make anywhere in that post? Like, an even remotely relevant comment besides what amounts to "don't pick on the new"?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2012, 02:23:23 pm »

See, Toaster? People miss out on things.

Dariush: Did you bring the RAEG cannon? Also, with the small number of people present, who do you fear the most among us all?
Dariush.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2012, 03:33:51 pm »

Tirun, Toony, Dariush, Glyph, how do you think your experience with CM#3 will affect this game?
CM#3 was a blowout.  If anything I learned that competent town can win the game in two days easily.

@GlyphGryph & Jiokuy:
I never asked Jiokuy a question...so I think GG is right.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2012, 09:51:12 pm »

Jiokuy:  Yes- trust no one, even more so than usual.  Just ask Tiruin.

Dariush:
Positively, as any experience tends to do.

Why such a crappy answer?

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 18, 2012, 12:05:37 am »

@GlyphGryph & Jiokuy:
I never asked Jiokuy a question...so I think GG is right.
Right about what?

Megaman: Care to respond to the statements directed at you?

GG: Apart from that recent post to Dariush, a significant number of your posts have been directed at Jiokuy. Why haven't you been looking into the other players?
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 18, 2012, 12:21:05 am »

Yes. Yes it was. And I want to know why he directed the answer to my question at Toony. That has been my question for him since his first post, and he's been evading it. Do you not think that's worth pursuing? Really?
Dariush is wrong here.  I don't know if he misread but I never asked Jiokuy a question.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 18, 2012, 04:26:27 am »

Note to self: do not play Mafia when half-asleep from exhaustion.
Dariush: Did you bring the RAEG cannon? Also, with the small number of people present, who do you fear the most among us all?
Why should I bring something that's always with me? And either Toaster or GG for their experience.

GG, my mistake. I thought that Toony asked him a question and you started picking on him after he answered it. Unvote.

Why such a crappy answer?
A crappy question deserves a crappy answer.

Jiokuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 18, 2012, 09:35:25 am »

It is true, I seemed to have mixed up the names when I was formatting my answer, sorry.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 18, 2012, 09:47:20 am »

First, I didn't ask for an apology, I asked for an explanation. At least you've finally given me one, crappy as it is.

Any idea why Toony? I mean, I could almost understand if it was a mix up between someone else who actually asked you a question. But why were you even thinking about him?

unvote

Regardless, I'm done with you for now. You're still blue as all hell though. Now, stop dissembling some fucking scumhunting before I reconsider the unvote.

[colore=red]megaman[/color]
I really wasn't happy with your initial answer, and you've since cast a vote on me (And Toony, somehow, despite being happy with his answer) without any questions, or pressure, or /anything/. What was the point of your votes? What do you think the game situation is? Do you think we even have rebels at all? (It would certainly be strange, but considering that we are all supposed to be loyal imperial knights...)

And most importantly, why aren't you looking for scum?

Jiokuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2012, 10:24:00 am »

This is going very slowly, it would be a good idea to pick up the pace. We are nearly half way through the original time for D1, and almost nothing has been achieved. There are 8 of us and we need more posts, more group discussion ect.
Unvote

@Toaster That would include you would it not, what is your take on Megaman's actions?

Jiokuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2012, 10:29:29 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
shoot I forgot to include the quote, sorry guys.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 18, 2012, 11:17:14 am »

Vote Count, Day 1
Toaster: Toonyman, Jiokuy
jiokuy: Tiruin
GlyphGryph: Megaman
Tiruin: Toaster
Megaman: zombie urist, GlyphGryph

Megaman's vote is ambigious, as he had two names in red text, GG and Toaster. I assume from context however that Megaman unvoted Toaster and voted GG.

EDIT: Also missed a post where Dariush later unvoted GlyphGryph, so I got his name off the list of people that voted GG. Thank you Dariush for correcting my mistake.

I will be away from May 24th to May 27th, in other words, the entirety of Day 3. The game can probably still continue, and I will arrive to end the Day and move to Night...but that does mean I won't produce any vote count for Day 3 or answer any questions.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 03:18:15 pm by Servant Corps »
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2012, 11:55:05 am »

I unvoted GG. Maybe you should use LurkerTracker?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 18, 2012, 12:36:56 pm »

Jiokuy:  I read from him "clueless newbie" with a dash of "still needs to respond to my question.

Given your call for more discussion, who do you think is scum and why?

Dariush:  Same question to you- your last post went nowhere.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9