Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 660 661 [662] 663 664 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3943491 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Civilians killed:0 (!)
« Reply #9915 on: November 29, 2012, 03:08:07 pm »

Jim takes both rings (the silver w/ amethyst and the platinum w/ emerald) and heads back to the main elevator. Once there, he opened a private channel to Feyri. "Feyri? James here. We're doing all right here as well. Where are you, and is anything going on there?" he asked, concerned by what exactly she meant about sealing doors. To Bruce, he said, "...That depends on her. She's kind of a difficult woman to read at times... but then, aren't they all?" he said, trying to play the question off as a joke.

(Based on Remalle's findings, I'm thinking we're in the testing grounds of an engineered virus here. Wow, I totally didn't see his post where he said the exact same thing. ^^^; So yeah... I agree with him. It sounds like a reason they would drag the HMRC in; if it's still viable and we get killed, no one cares, it's the HMRC; if it doesn't kill us and we figure out that this was a 'planned' accident, who's going to listen to us, we're HMRC... assuming we even say or get a chance to say anything about it anyway.

Also, Tir. While none of that dialogue in the jewelry shop was being broadcast to anyone, if Feyri could hear him over the video feed then wouldn't she hear everything he, Faith, and Bruce said? :P)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 03:48:36 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #9916 on: November 29, 2012, 03:09:10 pm »

Pancaek- team C

"Whoo boy, the plot thickens. What a great big interesting mystery, eh?...I almost hate this place more than our previous mission"

Pancaek ponders for a moment, having a short, yet vivd 'nam flashback to murderbot, murderbot extreme, evil tommy and shiva bot

"Almost"

Go stand with Miyamoto at the main elevator

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9917 on: November 29, 2012, 04:20:08 pm »

Team D, Jobasio/Jack

"Well. Was that fun, Team Leader? I trust you're freshly inspired to clear out another level?"
Jobasio forced a grin, shaking his head in bewilderment as he followed with the group. His levity abruptly faded as he glanced about. "Well. We're ready, then?"

>When everyone's ready, press the button.

>Once arrived on the next level, peek out through the doors and then move out slowly, gauss rifle ready to aim at the first hint of movement outside.
Faith giggled a bit.

"Yeah, should be! Ahhhh, nothing like a bit of material reward for a job well done. Not that this suit didn't count either!" she quickly added. "Wow, this is a good mission! Well, aside from the, you know, rampant morgue part. But I mean, just for us, just, as... you know."

With that, she returned to humming.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9918 on: November 29, 2012, 04:23:17 pm »

"Hm? Alright, let me take a look."

Briefly examine a couple of the plague corpses, then get to the elevator.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #9919 on: November 29, 2012, 04:49:39 pm »

((Oh, wait, Faith has one of those mining suits? Good thing then no living colonist has seen her... yet.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9920 on: November 29, 2012, 04:54:20 pm »

Faith giggled a bit.

"Yeah, should be! Ahhhh, nothing like a bit of material reward for a job well done. Not that this suit didn't count either!" she quickly added. "Wow, this is a good mission! Well, aside from the, you know, rampant morgue part. But I mean, just for us, just, as... you know."

With that, she returned to humming.
(( It's refreshing to see that HMRC service-induced changes in psyche are occasionally positive and leading to lighter and happier attitude towards life.

;) ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9921 on: November 29, 2012, 04:55:57 pm »

(( It's refreshing to see that HMRC service-induced changes in psyche are occasionally positive and leading to lighter and happier attitude towards life.

;) ))
((Faith's background, Nik. She was a cat burglar, being greedy above all was already part of her before the HMRC.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9922 on: November 29, 2012, 04:56:55 pm »

(Wot 'e said. Bleedin' ninja. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9923 on: November 29, 2012, 05:01:52 pm »

((Oh, wait, Faith has one of those mining suits? Good thing then no living colonist has seen her... yet.))
((Possibly. We're not entirely clear on the relationship between the suits and everything else, but yeah, she's probably not the best forward ambassador right now.

Then again, it's probably been so long that they might assume something strange is going on anyway. Or shoot us on sight regardless.

You think the lower level people have been surviving longer and better due to cannibalism? I am really dreading running into any more mining lasers.))

;) ))
((Enough bling solves everything, at least for a while. :P

That too, Caellath n SC. :))))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9924 on: November 29, 2012, 05:07:48 pm »

Jobasio stared blankly at Faith from behind his faceplate as they headed for the elevator.
'I was joking... Surely she knows? She has to realise that was a joke, surely.' He shook his head again and went back to watching the surrounds, walking in silence.
'Maybe she was joking, too.' He could only hope. For now he just focused on getting to the elevator without getting ambushed by any of the resident psychopaths still hidden in the area. He didn't need any distractions.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #9925 on: November 29, 2012, 05:20:31 pm »

Sambo - Team D - Probably still standing around the Food Processing area.

Go to the elevator and wait for the rest of team/crew

"Pity there's nothing useful around here. Oh well, fuck it. Maybe there's a weapon shop next level down.
Command? What's on the next level anyway?"

It's a game. Have fun.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Choosing teams
« Reply #9926 on: November 29, 2012, 05:29:56 pm »

[Team B Leader=Milno=Entertainment District]

Thomas just follows, glancing around to check on May occasionally.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #9927 on: November 29, 2012, 06:48:28 pm »

((You think the lower level people have been surviving longer and better due to cannibalism? I am really dreading running into any more mining lasers.))

((A mining laser is a cannibals best friend: few people have something bigger, it kills people instantly while slicing them in neat little pieces AND cooking them at the same time.))
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 08:15:03 pm by Parisbre56 »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9928 on: November 29, 2012, 07:04:20 pm »

((You think the lower level people have been surviving longer and better due to cannibalism? I am really dreading running into any more mining lasers.))

((A mining lase is a cannibals best friend: few people have something bigger, it kills people instantly while slicing them in neat little pieces AND cooking them at the same time.))
((Actually, based on what we've seen earlier, these mining lasers would just evaporate anything they touched.

New plan: Before breaching a room, shout "DON'T SHOOT, WE'RE MADE OF DELICIOUS MEAT!"))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9929 on: November 29, 2012, 07:37:55 pm »

((That's right up there with powersliding mercenaries and their battle cries of "We mean you no harm!"))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 660 661 [662] 663 664 ... 1256