Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 662 663 [664] 665 666 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3942554 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Civilians killed:0 (!)
« Reply #9945 on: November 30, 2012, 01:45:18 am »

Jim responded to Mesk "I know. I have an idea." The transhuman switched to broadcast to everyone on the mission. "I'd like to request a secondary objective to all units: look for any information about the prison while searching for survivors. We should, if possible, find a map at the very least. Finding out how many prisoners and if there are any especially dangerous or crazy ones is the next goal. Finally, what we really need to know is if there are any automated defenses, and how to disable them if so. I don't want any of us going in there blind if we can help it."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #9946 on: November 30, 2012, 02:03:39 am »

"Surely the Police Station will have documents or schematics on the defenses of the area - probably also going to be very hard to crack into the place." Feyri replied over the comms. "If any Tech out there can jury-rig a hacking device, that would be great. Or use a Scout Eye...There must also be viable lists of medical cases or in the very least, how this place was run in the Government Sector.

"Hey, I'm about to win that bet."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9947 on: November 30, 2012, 02:13:49 am »

Jobasio simply kept pace with the others, gauss rifle ready as always.
He had fought down the shock of seeing the carnage of the level above, and now he was just keeping calm, watching the corridoor ahead and keeping an eye on the rest of team D. 'Well, the veterans here don't seem too worried, although apparently this mission is unusual.'

He'd mostly been ignoring the other teams, but something about what Feyri said made him uneasy. He glanced aside at her as he walked, narrowing his eyes uncertainly within his faceplate.
"Hold on... What bet?" He looked back to the way ahead after he spoke. 'Can't let my guard down. No distractions.'

After a moments thought, he spoke up again to the group: "Did anyone think to ask command about the status of the police force? Perhaps they kept radio contact or somesuch? It's doubtful, but I'd like to hope at least someone managed to hide successfully in the police station. Of course, then the disease might have finished them anyway..."

>Head with team D to the Police Station, scan the way ahead for hostiles, as per usual.

Definitely stop before reaching the door.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9948 on: November 30, 2012, 02:24:58 am »

Go to Police station, sweep the east side of it. Watch for traps or anything like that, stay in front of the team.. Play blatant lies.mp3 upon entering.

'Okay then, team D, could you take the west side of the station? We'll take the east side.'

Over squad channel: 'I'm going to walk in front of you guys, in case we encounter any nasty surprises. Flint, you're with me, you've got the second most armor in this group after all.'
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 04:06:01 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9949 on: November 30, 2012, 03:02:22 am »

Bishop walked along calmly along the corridors, running the map and what he had learned so far over in his mind.

"I'm sure we can find a list of prisoners and crimes in the police station, for what good that will do. And Sambo, I'm sure the police tried to keep order, but judging from all the bodies, odds are that they were killed when they got overwhelmed. So don't shoot anyone unless they shoot first, ok?"

Off to the police station we go!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #9950 on: November 30, 2012, 04:30:53 am »

Name:Flint/Shrink-wrapped Miner - Team C - Hallway to PD

"I've got your back boss. Let's just hope that if any survivors are here they will not think I'm a murderous miner that has come to eat them. Except if they have bad intentions. Then I'll MAKE them think I'm a murderous miner. Hehehe..."

Follow the leader, but try to stay a couple of steps behind him.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 07:17:21 am by Parisbre56 »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9951 on: November 30, 2012, 06:54:36 am »

Bruce, unintrested in chatter, those the following.
Go's to the east side, keeps an eye out for mines and hostiles, war team if he finds any.
((I've been thinking you know how the doctor once turned someone into a spider thingy? I'm thinking of letting him do things like that too me, especally if Jim, Feyri or I are killed/botted.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9952 on: November 30, 2012, 06:59:10 am »

((So easy with the specifics there, huh.))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9953 on: November 30, 2012, 07:02:14 am »

((Pardon?))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9954 on: November 30, 2012, 07:03:27 am »

((I've been thinking you know how the doctor once turned someone into a spider thingy? I'm thinking of letting him do things like that too me, especally if Jim, Feyri or I are killed/botted.))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9955 on: November 30, 2012, 07:11:26 am »

(( Istill don't understand, I'm an idiot you see.))
So how are you today?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9956 on: November 30, 2012, 08:11:56 am »

((My previous character was the spiderborg. The guy with the weird legs and the tentacle arms, no?))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9957 on: November 30, 2012, 08:16:51 am »

((Yeah, like that, except I'm going to give the doc full reign over my body.))
So how are you today?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9958 on: November 30, 2012, 08:25:51 am »

((You do realize that means you'll have to fight Lukas to the death if you want to become a full-on test subject?))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #9959 on: November 30, 2012, 08:48:03 am »

(( I have no problem with that.))
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 662 663 [664] 665 666 ... 1256