Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 532 533 [534] 535 536 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3945778 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 7:Playing with fire
« Reply #7995 on: October 02, 2012, 03:50:03 pm »

((I thought so too, but PW seems to be saying we can save him, so I'm going with that))

((I think he meant 'if you finish the mission quickly enough, his brain will be fresh enough to save if you take his corpse with you on the way out, if you dawdle, he's a goner'.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7996 on: October 02, 2012, 03:52:59 pm »

((I'm wondering why we care if he dies or not though :P ))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7997 on: October 02, 2012, 03:54:53 pm »

"You can leave him in the pods in the shuttle to preserve him, that's the ship I meant."

((Color me stupid, but we arrived in the hangar of that city-ship, right? So to put him in stasis, we'd need to return all the way we came with Wolfe, right? 'Cause I'm not really following you right now. If it turns out it's just me overlooking something obvious again, you can slap me in the head for it. In-game, of course  ;) ))

((I do believe that you are currently a long, long, long way from the hanger where the shuttle dropped you off. Long enough for you guys to have extracted as much information from Wolfe as you could.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7998 on: October 02, 2012, 03:55:13 pm »

(( Who says I care :P I already got he's weapon :D. ))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7999 on: October 02, 2012, 04:00:51 pm »

((Color me stupid, but we arrived in the hangar of that city-ship, right? So to put him in stasis, we'd need to return all the way we came with Wolfe, right? 'Cause I'm not really following you right now. If it turns out it's just me overlooking something obvious again, you can slap me in the head for it. In-game, of course  ;) ))
((Wolfe left markings on the walls so you guys can find your way back through that maze safely, so my guess is that the way back to the shuttle to pod Havel won't be much of a problem, although I may be wrong. Do I get to slap you? :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8000 on: October 02, 2012, 04:10:28 pm »

((Wolfe left markings on the walls so you guys can find your way back through that maze safely, so my guess is that the way back to the shuttle to pod Havel won't be much of a problem, although I may be wrong. Do I get to slap you? :P))

((Not yet, we still don't know how to operate the transporter that got us over that 'ocean'. Although I have the feeling this debate is going to be resolved the second pw does his update. We can have a gentlemanly slap-contest once we get back on the ship though. Will you provide the white gloves?))

((I'm wondering why we care if he dies or not though :P ))

((Because I was planning to return with as much of the Team intact, or at least revivable, from this mission, thank you very much.

Except when they spontaneously combust into an unholy spirit of fire. Then they can go frak themselves. ))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8001 on: October 02, 2012, 04:14:13 pm »

((We're in a line of work that's specifically designed to get us killed off. I don't think we should worry about having a full team come back. If anything, we're expendable (Apart from bishop.) ))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8002 on: October 02, 2012, 04:18:33 pm »

((We can have a gentlemanly slap-contest once we get back on the ship though. Will you provide the white gloves?))
((Nah, I was just joking. Going around slapping people would be out of character for Milno. :P))

((We're in a line of work that's specifically designed to get us killed off. I don't think we should worry about having a full team come back. If anything, we're expendable (Apart from bishop.) ))
((HMRC-wise, everyone is expendable. Everyone. Of course Bishop has the MkIII, and if he is taken down, you'll be losing your eyes in the sky.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8003 on: October 02, 2012, 04:21:06 pm »

((We can have a gentlemanly slap-contest once we get back on the ship though. Will you provide the white gloves?))
((Nah, I was just joking. Going around slapping people would be out of character for Milno. :P))

((Damnit, and here I was preparing my combat-monocle for glorious battle already. Someday...))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8004 on: October 02, 2012, 04:23:15 pm »

((Well, you can try to have one with Karen. No guarantees she won't cheat though :P

@Cael: That's pretty much the reason he's not expendable: He could afford shit like that :P ))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8005 on: October 02, 2012, 04:30:03 pm »

Cover the group and wait for them to decide where we will go.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8006 on: October 02, 2012, 04:34:44 pm »

((Oh he's totally expendable. He's just better at avoiding that fact than you.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8007 on: October 02, 2012, 04:54:25 pm »

((He pretty much acts less of an idiot than most people is all. That and he has equipment bonus' and gene therapy that makes him a lot harder to kill.))

"Ok, I'll give you a hand to the enterance chamber. Just give me a moment."

Carefly approach the body of the Warbot if it's clear and with my cutter, take its weapon and sensors.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 05:23:15 pm by Zako »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8008 on: October 02, 2012, 05:12:13 pm »

((Auto-correct?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8009 on: October 02, 2012, 05:25:02 pm »

((Typing on my phone on a bus with a small keyboard, does not a good combination make.))
Pages: 1 ... 532 533 [534] 535 536 ... 1256