Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3941398 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 5: Never met a civilian we didn't kill
« Reply #5040 on: July 10, 2012, 07:16:58 pm »

(If Ivan gets his message out)
"No time to find out!  Kill him or lock him in a closet, I don't care.  Come on, we've gotta help Ivan!"
Run off to find Ivan!

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5041 on: July 10, 2012, 07:18:01 pm »

"No time to find out!  Kill him or lock him in a closet, I don't care.  Come on, we've gotta help Ivan!"
Run off to find Ivan!

((Ivan doesn't know I'm there. That's the chat IF he survives))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5042 on: July 10, 2012, 07:21:15 pm »

(Remalle's action is also based on that, so I'll also add a back-up action.)

IF IVAN GETS HIS MESSAGE OUT...

Jim abandoned the man to his fate and ran outside to stop Travis with his Psychokinetic Microwave (got confused, sorry >.>) Amp, aiming to melt his weapon.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 07:59:45 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5043 on: July 10, 2012, 07:36:50 pm »

((Leaving for my birthday, but here is my next action.))

The loner may actually be the killer in disguise, and if it isn't him, he is still being controlled. It is time to take action.
"Take down the loner, Steve. Get him in a coma or something."

Swirl and drop to a roof if needed, aim at Travis weapon arm (probably too late to save Ivan, but that is ok), fire with the laser rifle with high power and a concentrated beam at medium or long range using the scope (+1) depending on the situation.

((@Orb: No meta here, Milno was watching Travis' movement and got an intuition roll for that.))
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 11:14:03 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5044 on: July 10, 2012, 07:45:21 pm »

Follow Thrak and assist him in anything he does.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5045 on: July 10, 2012, 08:10:25 pm »

[intuition:6] Just because that guy in the street looks like the loner doesn't mean it's actually him...

((You sure? Sounds like to me we have two Travis's.  And that can only mean one thing. I'm quite certain you were watching the 'other Travis's' movement))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5046 on: July 10, 2012, 08:31:00 pm »

Head outside, towards the crossroads.

"Status report, what's going on out here?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5047 on: July 10, 2012, 11:15:29 pm »

To house 27!

You turn around and see Travis standing in the doorway, blocking your way out.

Travis didn't even hesitate. He brought up his Crystalline Projector and fired at Ivan

That's for all the civilians you killed, you monster.

He sprinted out of the house and waited for the crystals to take their effect. He brought out his knife in case Ivan followed him.

[con:1+1]
You fire wildly at Ivan and proceed to sprint off in the direction of Building 25. You make it about half way there before everything goes black.

(You're dead)

((If I survive))
"Under fire by Travis! Repeat, Under fire! I think he's the killer!"
As you shout your warning, you notice a crystal growing rapidly on one wall, crystalline tendrils reaching out toward you. You decide it's best to take a step back.

(If Ivan gets his message out)
Run off to find Ivan!
You sprint past jim, down the blood soaked stairs, slipping a bit as you round the corner,and heading out to the street. You stand in the center of the street, looking around for ivan but not seeing him anywhere. Damn, he should have told you where he was. You do see someone run out onto the street near house 25 and then drop to the ground, but you can't tell who they are.

(Remalle's action is also based on that, so I'll also add a back-up action.)

IF IVAN GETS HIS MESSAGE OUT...

Jim abandoned the man to his fate and ran outside to stop Travis with his Psychokinetic Microwave (got confused, sorry >.>) Amp, aiming to melt his weapon.
You follow Mesk out to the street and look around for Ivan or Travis. You see someone go down in the street near house 25, but you have no idea who. Dang it Ivan, more exact information about where you and Travis are at would be nice.

((Leaving for my birthday, but here is my next action.))

The loner may actually be the killer in disguise, and if it isn't him, he is still being controlled. It is time to take action.
"Take down the loner, Steve. Get him in a coma or something."

Swirl and drop to a roof if needed, aim at Travis' weapon arm, fire with the laser rifle with high power and a concentrated beam at medium or long range using the scope (+1) depending on the situation.

((@Orb: No meta here, Milno was watching Travis' movement and got an intuition roll for that.))
You drop from the sky like a lead weight, cutting your engines on at the last moment and coming to a stop atop house 22 in a burst of exhaust, tiles and smoke that hangs around you like a shroud. You take a few steps out, smoke clinging to you as you walk up to the apex of the roof, and take careful aim at the figure that is now actively running toward house 25.
[Con:4+1+1]
You smack your lips and sniff as you line up your shot. Watch the stride of the run. Line up the sights. Breathe out. Steady the shot. Too easy.

You put a solid beam of laser light straight into the back of Travis's head. The man makes it maybe 2 more steps before the beam makes it through  and catches him just at the base of the skull and completely severs his spine from the brainstem. The beam continues on and hacks a path across his face as it burns it's way out, carving his jaw almost completely off. Travis goes down like a bag of hammers.

You rest the rifle on your shoulder and step back down to the crater you made as you landed, taking a moment to stamp out a small fire your exhaust started.

Head outside, towards the crossroads.

"Status report, what's going on out here?"

You run outside just in time to see someone drop on the road near building 25. Oh dear.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5048 on: July 10, 2012, 11:20:44 pm »

"Erm, something is trying to eat me in here. Friendly coming out of house 29, or 28."
Get out of the house, if the door seems too risky to run for, find a window.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5049 on: July 10, 2012, 11:22:06 pm »

(That's what you get for not being a team player!  :D

...to be honest though I thought he would be killed by our target.)

"Man down!  I don't think it's Ivan, though."

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5050 on: July 10, 2012, 11:26:45 pm »

((I'm confused. I thought I got a +1 due to short range and a +1 due to conventional weapons. Oh well. Time to work on that superhero character))

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5051 on: July 10, 2012, 11:27:06 pm »

"What in the... is that the killer someone just nailed? I suppose I should go check."

Kyle headed towards the dead body, checking what was on the corpse and taking any weapons for safekeeping...

((Is this permadeath, or does Travis have his brain intact?))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5052 on: July 10, 2012, 11:32:02 pm »

((And Milno continues being badass.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5053 on: July 10, 2012, 11:41:38 pm »

((Is this permadeath, or does Travis have his brain intact?))
(It was a headshot, so permadeath.)

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #5054 on: July 10, 2012, 11:41:54 pm »

((And Milno continues being badass.))

((Yep, if Milno ever dies (before Lukas does) I will have Lukas scream "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!" Or something like that.))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.
Pages: 1 ... 335 336 [337] 338 339 ... 1256