Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 333 334 [335] 336 337 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3941605 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 5: Never met a civilian we didn't kill
« Reply #5010 on: July 09, 2012, 11:03:04 pm »

Also, congrats on our 5000 post! And congrats to Milno, our lucky 5000th poster! You have won something a bit special, which can be picked up from the armory master when you get back to the ship. And if he dies then it will go to someone random.
((I must survive to get the shiny trinket from the armory master...But in the case Milno dies, could you make a bloody battle royale in the ship to decide the winner? Thanks.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #5011 on: July 09, 2012, 11:03:29 pm »

And then you rethink leaping out a window with a knife in your pocket.

((What!? Piecewise stopped me from doing something that could potentially hurt me, and I could only blame myself!? What is this madness!?))

Alright. Now what to do from here....

Travis turns off his lamps, and turns his amps back on. It was revealing his position. He then observed the houses he could see. What devastation had his 'team' caused.

((You fail to see the bigger picture here. Piecewise was just thinking ahead. Think of all the teammates you could hurt if you are still in good shape.))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5012 on: July 09, 2012, 11:22:59 pm »

"So what now, bro?  Tie her down?  Unbreak her head?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5013 on: July 09, 2012, 11:24:44 pm »

Milno turns to Thrak, taking a look at the woman.
"Just tie her down."

Check outside before quickly ascending in an erratic flight, moving constantly while simultaneously analyzing the area around the house from afar. Take a peek at the fuel levels.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 12:22:45 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5014 on: July 09, 2012, 11:44:04 pm »

"Sure thing, broham."

Tie her down using whatever rope-equivalent I can find.  Strip up another set of curtains if needed.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5015 on: July 09, 2012, 11:44:46 pm »

Milno decides to ask Steve about the loner. If he had started moving, he could be a hazard to the team at the moment, and if Steve could shock him to seizures, then he would probably appreciate being spared from his own safety measures.

((This feels a bit metagamey. With the lack of interest until I woke, and then increasing 'worry' about my character. Just my thoughts))

Travis frowned

What was I expecting?

Travis attempts to locate the source of the screams. He then starts heading toward the source

I'll find either the assassin or my team mates. Either of which I'm ok with.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5016 on: July 10, 2012, 12:01:14 am »

((This feels a bit metagamey. With the lack of interest until I woke, and then increasing 'worry' about my character. Just my thoughts))
((Maurice had already asked Steve about Travis when it was assumed he was simply unconscious, and the group is moving out from the house they have been in for a good amount of time.

I actually think it is a reasonable action to wonder where the hell Travis is before they leave the house only to discover he already woke up and is pointing his Projector at the team. At least, that is the logic Milno is using. As far as he knows, Travis may have woken up and started to prepare an ambush for them due to the killer's control. But never fear! Travis won't be spared then, according to his own safety measures. Let me edit that.

Edit: And it is not much of a "worry" per se. For example, we know in meta that Travis is not walking around while being controlled by the killer. But the team does not know that, so we'll follow what he said at the beginning of the mission: If I approach you, shoot me. That is because in-game, Travis may be under the assassin's direct control as far as they are concerned.))
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 12:10:17 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5017 on: July 10, 2012, 12:17:27 am »

((Grats Milno. Hope nothing happens to you or everyone will have a ~1/15th chance of getting something really cool! Oh no!

:P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5018 on: July 10, 2012, 12:50:17 am »

Jim restrains the man and motions for Mesk to conduct examinations upon him.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5019 on: July 10, 2012, 01:57:36 am »

Conduct examinations upon him.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5020 on: July 10, 2012, 09:28:50 am »

Renen waits for the response while watching what his teamates would do to the poor woman.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5021 on: July 10, 2012, 09:57:07 am »

Milno turns to Thrak, taking a look at the woman.
"Just tie her down."

Check outside before quickly ascending in an erratic flight, moving constantly while simultaneously analyzing the area around the house from afar. Take a peek at the fuel levels.
You stick your head outside and look around before taking off. Huh, Travis is standing around by house 3. You step outside and burst up into the air, zigzagging erratically till you reach your desired height and even then continuing to evade at high speed. You look down at the house you were just in, looking for something that stands out. Nothing really does; none of the windows are broken, there's no sign of forced entry-well, besides your own-there's nothing out of place. It just looks like a house.

"Sure thing, broham."

Tie her down using whatever rope-equivalent I can find.  Strip up another set of curtains if needed.
You tear up another set of drapes and proceed to bind the woman's hands and feet. Kinky.

Milno decides to ask Steve about the loner. If he had started moving, he could be a hazard to the team at the moment, and if Steve could shock him to seizures, then he would probably appreciate being spared from his own safety measures.

Travis frowned

What was I expecting?

Travis attempts to locate the source of the screams. He then starts heading toward the source

I'll find either the assassin or my team mates. Either of which I'm ok with.

You stop and listen. It's coming from the west. The 30-26 houses. You head off in that direction, moving through the tall grass until you're just behind building 28. Yeah, it's definitely coming from in there.

Jim restrains the man and motions for Mesk to conduct examinations upon him.
You walk over to the man and grab him, pushing him to the floor and holding his head in place while his legs continue to work, pumping away uselessly.

Conduct examinations upon him.
[med:4+1]
You take a close look at the man, nodding to yourself.

"This guy is wack. He's got poo brain."

Jim just stares at you.

"And by that I mean his brain has been altered by the target. Judging by his actions and all this blood, the target used him to kill these people and then scrambled his brain to and, well yeah, this is the result."

You poke the man in the forehead

"Poo brain."

Renen waits for the response while watching what his teamates would do to the poor woman.
(Response to what? I've looked back on your posts and the only thing I've found is that question I already answered.)

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5022 on: July 10, 2012, 10:19:50 am »

((Sorry, forgot the question))

Hey Computer. Is there any possibility of the assassin putting a illusion upon us when we got near the houses? Assuming that he can control more than one person with the amp. Just to make sure we are not more screwed than we are now, with one guy unconscious (I don't know if he woke up yet).
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5023 on: July 10, 2012, 10:50:15 am »

((@GM: How does Thomas' scope help? Does it add any bonuses to long-range shooting?))

"The loner is up, walking and possibly under the control of the killer."

And moving towards one of the houses of the other team. Milno opens the channel to Jim, foreseeing trouble.
"Hey Tin Man, the crazy loner woke up and is heading for house twenty-eight. Is anyone on your team there? He may be under the influence of the assassin and he got a projector on him."

Keep flying around at high altitudes like a maniac and check the fuel gauge. Think about where the assassin could be hiding.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 12:37:10 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5024 on: July 10, 2012, 11:55:55 am »

Travis smiled

He'd get revenge, one way or another.

Travis looks for a back door and opens that. Failing that, he goes through the front door, gun at the ready
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.
Pages: 1 ... 333 334 [335] 336 337 ... 1256