Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3942570 times)

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 5: Never met a civilian we didn't kill
« Reply #4905 on: July 06, 2012, 11:19:00 pm »

[end:1] Wow, you are so unconscious you've practically gone full circle and woken up.

:D

But not really.

:(

((You know, it could be possible to shock someone into waking, by giving a lesser shock than the one that knocks you unconscious. Might be worth a shot))

Travis dreams about sitting in his bedroom while hooking up his VR.

"God my dreams suck"

Travis tries waking up again, because no one likes boring dreams
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4906 on: July 06, 2012, 11:23:13 pm »

"Whatever, yo.  Have one on me."

Force feed the woman a drink then search the rest of the house.  Blindfold the woman while at it.

Thrak switches to team minus unconscious guy chat.  "I think this broad got brain fried.  Finish off this house and let's keep looking."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4907 on: July 06, 2012, 11:32:51 pm »

Contact the group:
Very odd. ...Yes, might be our first victim of the Organochemistry Overrider PK amp, the 'passive drone' mentioned in its desription back on the armory lists. Steve, what are the symptoms of that kind of brain alteration?
Perform medical examination on the woman. Is she drugged, does she have some kind of mental disability, possibly induced by O-O PK amp, or is there something else?
While at it, also check if removing her shirt changes her appearance (don't forget to put the shirt back on her).

« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 11:58:23 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4908 on: July 07, 2012, 04:12:00 am »

Assist Jim.  Sedate (and by sedate I mean MEDICALLY) the guy if he resists, otherwise do a routine medical exam on the guy if he behaves.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4909 on: July 07, 2012, 06:37:55 am »

((Routine? So you are kicking him in the head, then? ???))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4910 on: July 07, 2012, 06:46:38 am »

Assist Jim.  Sedate (and by sedate I mean MEDICALLY) the guy if he resists, otherwise do a routine medical exam on the guy if he behaves.

((Which means Mesk is gonna roundhouse kick him in the face? I honestly don't know anymore what to expect from a routine medical exam when it comes to Mesk.))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4911 on: July 07, 2012, 11:59:16 am »

Go up to him, poke.

"Random guy staring in here. Anyone know whats going on?"
You poke the man in the chest. He doesn't react in any way. That's weird.

"Really, now. Do you see this?" Jim held up his bloody fists. "I've torn apart some of your neighbors for less than hitting me. Do that again and I'll rip your arm off. Now, you take a seat and you tell me: in the last week or so before today, has there been anything out of the unusual? Anyone in town, say, going away on a vacation and coming back different, or things of that nature?"

If the man refused to talk or tried to hit him again Jim would use his Mass Manipulation Amp to break his elbows and knees.

The man's face goes from a sort of desperation to abject confusion. He lowers his bat by a fraction nonetheless.

"What? No. No, nothing like that. What are you talking about? Whats going on!"

[end:1] Wow, you are so unconscious you've practically gone full circle and woken up.

:D

But not really.

:(

((You know, it could be possible to shock someone into waking, by giving a lesser shock than the one that knocks you unconscious. Might be worth a shot))

Travis dreams about sitting in his bedroom while hooking up his VR.

"God my dreams suck"

Travis tries waking up again, because no one likes boring dreams

[end:3] Hnnnggg nope.

"Whatever, yo.  Have one on me."

Force feed the woman a drink then search the rest of the house.  Blindfold the woman while at it.

Thrak switches to team minus unconscious guy chat.  "I think this broad got brain fried.  Finish off this house and let's keep looking."
(How are you gonna do that? You have no tubes or glasses or anything. Best you could do is get someone to hold her mouth open while you up end your drum into her face. And that seems a bit wasteful )

You walk over to one of the windows and tear a strip of fabric off the drapes; it makes an adequate, floral pattern blindfold.

Contact the group:
Very odd. ...Yes, might be our first victim of the Organochemistry Overrider PK amp, the 'passive drone' mentioned in its desription back on the armory lists. Steve, what are the symptoms of that kind of brain alteration?
Perform medical examination on the woman. Is she drugged, does she have some kind of mental disability, possibly induced by O-O PK amp, or is there something else?
While at it, also check if removing her shirt changes her appearance (don't forget to put the shirt back on her).

>Depends on how the brain was altered.

[med:3+1]
You take a good look at the woman, testing her pupil reactivity, her reaction to pain, and her reflexes. Her pupils are reactive, as are her reflexes and other unconscious reactions, but she has no conscious reaction to anything other then what may be a passive sort of compliance. There's obviously something wrong with her, but it's impossible to to tell what simply by examining her like this.

Her clothing, on the other hand, is obviously genuine.

You move towards the man, who steps back and raises his bat again.
"You stay away! What do you want!"

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4912 on: July 07, 2012, 12:46:49 pm »

"Hm, it's fairly likely that the killer used his amp on this poor woman. I doubt we have any way to reverse the effects, and our killer might be using her as a spy. I have to say, it's a good thing he's trapped inside a small village... well, not good for the civilians here, but if he were to break out, we'd never find him. Anyway...

Taser the woman unconscious. Then (secretly) rig up a program that someone would think operates the laser fence, but actually doesn't do a thing.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4913 on: July 07, 2012, 12:48:04 pm »

"One of your neighbors has been replaced by a very dangerous assassin. We're here to take him out. I suggest you let Mesk examine you; our target can take over people's minds. You might not even realize you're under his control." Jim folded his arms and waited to see if the man would comply or not. If he didn't or if Mesk said he didn't check out, Jim would have no choice but to eliminate him and take his bat; if he did, Jim would leave peaceably.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4914 on: July 07, 2012, 12:59:09 pm »

If he didn't or if Mesk said he didn't check out, Jim would have no choice but to eliminate him and take his bat; if he did, Jim would leave peaceably.
((Jim is also a murderer. The man can be knocked out, but what is Jim's first option? Murder.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4915 on: July 07, 2012, 01:15:48 pm »

(Better than being a cowardly snarker running away from the mission like Milno. :P Seriously though, I have two counterarguments to that: 1. Eliminate could also mean 'knock out'; either way he's no longer a threat. 2. Every person we get rid of is one less asset this guy has. Less eyes around the city, less bodies to distract/attack us with, etc.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4916 on: July 07, 2012, 01:16:15 pm »

If he didn't or if Mesk said he didn't check out, Jim would have no choice but to eliminate him and take his bat; if he did, Jim would leave peaceably.
((Jim is also a murderer. The man can be knocked out, but what is Jim's first option? Murder.))
(Why buck the trend, right?)

edit: Same action as before.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 01:48:30 pm by Remalle »

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4917 on: July 07, 2012, 02:02:02 pm »

Travis finishes setting up the VR machine, when the power goes out

"Oh no...."

Travis continues to try to wake up, because you know, no one likes nightmares
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4918 on: July 07, 2012, 02:08:30 pm »

Unconscious reactions are all normal; either she really doesn't want to react in any other way than this passive compliance (and most likely was induced to this state), or actually cannot, her whole mind being wiped out. The first variant presents potential danger to our cause, so yes, knocking her out seems a good idea.
Regardless of what caused this behavior, it doesn't seem natural, and she will probably need long medical care when this case is over, but we cannot really do anything to help her.

Check the rest of the house for other inhabitants and medical supplies.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4919 on: July 07, 2012, 02:22:33 pm »

Take off his shirt, then smash him over the head.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 [328] 329 330 ... 1256