Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3941846 times)

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 5: Never met a civilian we didn't kill
« Reply #4875 on: July 06, 2012, 11:51:29 am »

Join the rest of the group.

"Computer, don't you have any kind of digital manual that could give us the specifications of the assassin's amp? If you have, please send me a copy."
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4876 on: July 06, 2012, 11:53:22 am »

Jim wondered if this was the room of the person downstairs and felt a little guilty. He decided not to touch anything else and went back outside, deciding on a whim to head to house 27 and punch that door open instead.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4877 on: July 06, 2012, 12:01:17 pm »

((Oh. I'm either bait or a hostage. So, in conclusion, our assassin is either in house 3 or in house 3, because I don't know why or how a civy would risk his life to retrieve me.   :-\))
((Yeah, I saw that. I bet it was the cyborg dog who got you into house 3, though. I did suggest the team could pick up Travis' body, but they can't be bothered to follow a sound plan.

Well, we will know soon enough, when Travis wakes up.))

« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 12:04:22 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4878 on: July 06, 2012, 12:13:06 pm »

((Or we could check the video logs. It would show if I was picked up by a man or a dog, and who this man might be, if we're lucky))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4879 on: July 06, 2012, 12:15:32 pm »

((Or we could check the video logs. It would show if I was picked up by a man or a dog, and who this man might be, if we're lucky))
((Maybe later~ Right now the team is busy in house...17, I think.))

Milno raises an eyebrow before leaning against the nearest wall and deciding to ask Steve about the survivalist's magic movement:
"Hey Steve. Did the crazy survivalist get moved while unconscious? And what dragged him to house three?"
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 12:19:55 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4880 on: July 06, 2012, 12:54:47 pm »

Follow Jim!  And make sure Ivan and E are following.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4881 on: July 06, 2012, 01:06:59 pm »

((You'll probably kick both of them to get them to follow.))
>Yes?

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4882 on: July 06, 2012, 01:07:53 pm »

((You'll probably kick both of them to get them to follow.))
((I'm not even in the same house.))
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4883 on: July 06, 2012, 01:30:47 pm »

Contact Milno:
Commander, Steve said that Travis is currently inside house 3, while he was near the backyard of that house when he went unconscious. I believe that couldn't be work of a resident concerned with well-being of his fellow citizen, not in the outfit he was wearing nor with us causing mayhem outside. But that might be a trap, or just a distraction.
Move into the house. Look out for medical supplies.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 01:40:55 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4884 on: July 06, 2012, 01:59:45 pm »

Commander, Steve said that Travis is currently inside house 3, while he was near the backyard of that house when he went unconscious. I believe that couldn't be work of a resident concerned with well-being of his fellow citizen, not in the outfit he was wearing nor with us causing mayhem outside. But that might be a trap, or just a distraction.
Milno smirked before replying with sarcasm.
"Congratulations for the discovery, 'soldier'. And I'm already talking to Steve, he may have the recording from Travis' suit."
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 02:48:01 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4885 on: July 06, 2012, 02:21:09 pm »

(( Eh, obvious?
... Well, if the conversation with Steve happened in public channel, then never mind the report, it wasn't made in the first place. I thought it was made in the private channel, but it wasn't stated so specificly, so it is up to piecewise whether it was, or not. Unless Milno has bugged our comms and that doesn't matter in the first place, of course :P ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4886 on: July 06, 2012, 02:27:42 pm »

((Milno has only been using private communication with the other team leader - Jim, that is. He has been talking with Steve on the public/common channel, since the information may be relevant to the team. On the other hand, keeping his team ignorant to the atrocities the other team is committing may be beneficial.

Talking about atrocities, how would Maurice feel about Mesk murdering innocent people just for fun?))
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 02:29:59 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4887 on: July 06, 2012, 02:30:33 pm »

((Also note my inbound radio is still active))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4888 on: July 06, 2012, 02:34:37 pm »

((Also note my inbound radio is still active))
((Yeah, I know. But any information shared with the team won't be very useful for the killer anyway, and even if it is a trap, there isn't much to do.))

« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 03:30:26 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4889 on: July 06, 2012, 02:45:16 pm »

(( Ah, sure. I was talking about Maurice's conversation with Steve, actually - I looked and I couldn't trace Milno's reaction to any other piece of information. ))
Past Sigs
Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 1256