Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3941779 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 5: Never met a civilian we didn't kill
« Reply #4860 on: July 06, 2012, 01:31:51 am »

(Totally an accident, you guys D: )

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4861 on: July 06, 2012, 01:42:57 am »

((Is this team the worst people they could find? Is that why Milno seems almost moral?))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4862 on: July 06, 2012, 02:41:16 am »

((Is this team the worst people they could find? Is that why Milno seems almost moral?))
Seems so!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4863 on: July 06, 2012, 09:15:19 am »

Decided it's about time that i get a sheet in here, sorry if the punctuation (or the spelling) is a bit off.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4864 on: July 06, 2012, 09:28:49 am »

(Welcome aboard, anailater. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4865 on: July 06, 2012, 09:40:18 am »

((Welcome aboard, try not to commit suicide by bad ideas.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4866 on: July 06, 2012, 09:44:39 am »

((Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4867 on: July 06, 2012, 09:48:52 am »

((Welcome, and don't be a hero if keeping organs is important for you. Case in point, Thomas tried to save someone, and it ended with his ribs in his lungs and heart.))

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4868 on: July 06, 2012, 10:34:28 am »

((Also, it's kind of ironic that Kyle, the guy actively trying to prevent casualties, is so far the only one on his squad to kill a civilian. Hopefully I'll get slightly less incompetent with these unconventional weapons as time goes on.  :P))

Switching onto a private channel with Milno, Kyle spoke into his radio.

"Milno, I have an idea. Considering that we're having fairly poor luck in eliminating suspects here, the remaining option would be to bait the killer to come to us. As is, we don't really have anything in particular that he wants, but with a little setup, we can make him think we do.

To be more specific, I (or you, if you prefer) could mention to the rest of the team that I've got a key to the laser fence keeping the killer from escaping. When the criminal reads someone's mind and gets that information, he'd then focus on coming after me so he could escape. That baits the trap, so if you get the rest of the squad to execute it properly we'd be done here."
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 10:49:43 am by Nicholas1024 »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4869 on: July 06, 2012, 10:55:30 am »

Let me try, Thrak.
Switching to the speakers for a moment, Maurice said:
Hazardous Materials Requisition Corps, open the door!
Check the shed or whatever addition the house 17 has. ((the smaller rectangle next to it))
Steve, I know that you watch our every single step. Could you say, where was Travis standing when he was hijacked?
(( Also, could someone point out, where did the 'posessed dog' go in reality? Was the fact ever actually mentioned?

@piecewise What is the scale of the map we have, by the way? ))
(it was mentioned that the dog is gone, but not where it went. Namely because no one was around to see it leave. As per the scale of the map...well thats fairly badly defined, but lets say that house 4 is about 13-15  meters wide. Expand from there.)

>He was near the backyard of home 3 when he went unconscious. Now, however, he's inside home 3.

You shout at the door before wandering over to the left of the house. You have to hop a fence to get into the back, but you find a shed shoved up against the side of the house. It's not a very big thing, just a 6 foot tall, 5 foot wide metal shed with sliding doors and a bright paint job. You shove the doors open and look inside; there's nothing out of the ordinary: shovels, rakes, a garden weasel, lawn mower, trowel, bag of fertilizer, etc, everything you'd expect to be  in a garden shed.

"Oh fine."

Thrak waits for a response.  If there is no response, he makes a mad face and busts down the door.
You sit on your booze drum for a minute or so, waiting for someone to open the door. After your rather miniscule amount of patience has been exhausted, you hop off the barrel and heft your cleaver out of its scabbard.
[str:4+1]
You hold the blade out in front of you for a moment, judging where to hit, and then swing. The blade cleaves easily through the door and a good chunk of the wall too. You sheathe your blade and shove the remains of the door into the house

"Knock knock."

Go into hall, check right side then left, weapon at the ready.
You walk down the hall and check the room to the right.  Kitchen and dining room with a small table and 4 chairs. There's food on the table and something boiling over on the stove, but no one around. You continue down the hall and pop around the corner, weapon at the ready. Just around the corner is another tiny hallway that leads to a stairway on the left, and 2 doors to the right, farther down.

"I can't see anyone atop any of the roofs, but house twenty-one is a four-story building. The killer may be watching us from there, since it is a good observation spot. I'm moving down now in an erratic pattern again."

Milno descends to the point where Thrak and Maurice are, moving unpredictably until he enters the house after they destroy the door. If they didn't destroy he door he simply keeps flying around erratically until they do. He then asks the following to Steve:

"Steve, does this laser fence have a ceiling?"
You buzz down like a rather twitchy fly and land on the lawn of house 17, stepping past Thrak after he's sliced the door apart. This door leads to a rather large but dark front room. There's another room, mostly hidden by a dividing wall, directly in front of you. It's dark as well, but you can see the distinct flickering, distorted light of a television dancing against the far wall.

>The laser fence is basically an arrangement of 4 portable laser turrets. When it comes to a roof, you can fly up as high as you want, but you can't "jump" the fence as it were.

Stay with Thrak/Maurice for the moment.

((Also, the dog ran off after Kyle took a shot at it with his manipulator.))
You decide to stick with Thrak and milno rather then follow Maurice on her shed adventures.

Jim checks the closet for loot and then moves into the next room on the left.

You open the closet. Ah, clothing, who would have guessed!

You head to the next room. You're willing to bet that this is the bedroom of an older girl, probably a teenager. It's not like everything is pink or something, but the furnishing, the desktop wall paper, the magazines scattered on the floor, all give off an air of girlishness.   It's got a bed, small tv, computer and dresser mirror combo as well as a desk and closet.

Decided it's about time that i get a sheet in here, sorry if the punctuation (or the spelling) is a bit off.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Got it, but you know you have 5 points to spend on skills in the beginning, not just 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4870 on: July 06, 2012, 11:06:32 am »

"I know you're innnn heeeeeeere... Come try my booze!  Free drinks for all!"

Search the house for someone to force to get drunk.

((By god, SOMEBODY is getting drunk before I leave this town.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4871 on: July 06, 2012, 11:12:02 am »

Open two doors, if there's nothing interesting inside go up stairs.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4872 on: July 06, 2012, 11:28:12 am »

On a private channel to Steve, Kyle asked,

"Steve, how is the laser field controlled? Would it be possible to create a "shutdown code" that doesn't actually work, but would fool the killer? If we can plant the fake code on one of the less intelligent squad mates, let the killer read his mind, and bait our criminal into approaching the highly deadly fence without proper protection, that could finish the job for us."

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4873 on: July 06, 2012, 11:32:09 am »

99 oh thanks ill just add my 2 to medical))
So how are you today?

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4874 on: July 06, 2012, 11:32:24 am »

>He was near the backyard of home 3 when he went unconscious. Now, however, he's inside home 3.

((Oh. I'm either bait or a hostage. So, in conclusion, our assassin is either in house 3 or in house 3, because I don't know why or how a civy would risk his life to retrieve me.   :-\))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 1256