Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3942270 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 5: Serial killer Spring Break
« Reply #4680 on: July 03, 2012, 07:30:43 pm »

((We won't know for sure until Mesk has booted him in the head. And then we still won't know, but that's besides the point. :P))

((Yeah, now the local community not only has a serial killer to deal with but also a series of killers.))
((Like I said- the locals' assessment that bringing the HMRC to deal with a serial killer was basically bringing in 10 more serial killers to let them duke it out was dead on.))

(We should just kill/disable everyone and let the cops sort 'em out. :P)
((Typical HRMC work ethic.))
((Even funnier when they realize all the civilians are dead and they still don't have the guy, meaning... :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4681 on: July 03, 2012, 07:41:33 pm »

((We won't know for sure until Mesk has booted him in the head. And then we still won't know, but that's besides the point. :P))

((Yeah, now the local community not only has a serial killer to deal with but also a series of killers.))
((Like I said- the locals' assessment that bringing the HMRC to deal with a serial killer was basically bringing in 10 more serial killers to let them duke it out was dead on.))

((Even funnier when they realize all the civilians are dead and they still don't have the guy, meaning... :P))
((Meaning Milno and Jim slaughter the others, then each other? Then one of the cops called in runs off?))

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4682 on: July 03, 2012, 07:48:05 pm »

((Meaning Milno and Jim slaughter the others, then each other? Then one of the cops called in runs off?))

((Isn't this all just a secret plot to harvest more wetware for Steve?))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4683 on: July 03, 2012, 07:50:34 pm »

Cool.

"Steve, call house 3. Route me through"

Travis waits until the man picks up the phone and says some form of greeting

"Hello, my name is Travis, and I'm working with a government agency to investigate and find the murderer known as the Endive Serial killer. We suspect he may be in the area, along with a band of idiots robbing houses. Please, do lock your doors. Anyway, the serial killer is a master of disguise. He could be anyone. Do you have any information that could assist us? Anyone acting the slightest bit strange, out of character. Someone who disappeared for a while and came back, with some general excuse? If you think someone is suspicious, we can move into the area and test to see if he is the serial killer. Your cooperation and assistance will be appreciated"

[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 5: #1 producer of mentally scarred orphans
« Reply #4684 on: July 03, 2012, 08:27:02 pm »

((We're actually somewhat behind, considering no one has started a fire yet.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4685 on: July 03, 2012, 09:25:41 pm »

Mesk really is the worst medic. Faith may be apathetic, or unhelpful, but she's never kicked a mother to death in front of her own daughter.

"Good work Mesk. You killed the girl's mother. Let's just go..." Jim sighed, leaving to head to 31 and investigate.

You follow E's example and get the heck out of home 32 in favor of home 31. You take a second to stare at the hole in the center of the door before stepping in and finding E rummaging through the couches in the front room. She offers you a peppermint, to which you simply point at your lack of mouth and shrug.

(Oops!)

"Don't worry little girl, it's just a medically-induced coma.  Bye now!"
Follow Jim, walking slightly faster than usual.
You follow Jim to the 32nd house and happily accept E's peppermint.

"Clear! I'm heading upstairs."
Head upstairs.
You head up stairs and turn the corner to the corner to the right. The hall leads down to several more rooms, each of which has the door  closed. Oh, and there's also a man kneeling maybe 7 feet away with a shotgun pointed straight toward you. He doesn't look happy to see you.

(( Yeah, I supposed so. And what about "Good work, ..." one? ;) Though, actually, at the second glance, that one doesn't sound as heinous, and shouldn't matter so much.
Well, whatever. I guess the mission debriefing will have the number of civilian casualties mentioned  :) ))
I have no problems with that.
Enter the house. Look for survivors inhabitants.
You walk right past Thrak and the dog he's cuddling with and over to the corpse man he just injured. [med:1+1] You have no idea how hurt he is, so you just wander farther into the home. There's no one in the living room, or the kitchen thats just beyond it. There's a door to the right of the kitchen and another to the left. Hmm, which way to go.

"Down boy!"

Thrak administers a low power shock from the left gauntlet to attempt to stun the dog.

((Honestly, can a dog even seriously hurt me?))

((Also, hah:  I wasn't the first to score a civvie kill.  So much for THAT pool.))
[Dex:6]
[uncon:5]
You grab the dog by the scruff of the neck while it gnaws worthlessly on your other arm, and activate your electric hand. The result is a burst of blue light, steam and the smell of burning hair. The dog drops to the ground, unmoving.

Cool.

"Steve, call house 3. Route me through"

Travis waits until the man picks up the phone and says some form of greeting

"Hello, my name is Travis, and I'm working with a government agency to investigate and find the murderer known as the Endive Serial killer. We suspect he may be in the area, along with a band of idiots robbing houses. Please, do lock your doors. Anyway, the serial killer is a master of disguise. He could be anyone. Do you have any information that could assist us? Anyone acting the slightest bit strange, out of character. Someone who disappeared for a while and came back, with some general excuse? If you think someone is suspicious, we can move into the area and test to see if he is the serial killer. Your cooperation and assistance will be appreciated"

The line beeps. Busy. Hmm.

((We're actually somewhat behind, considering no one has started a fire yet.))
I give it another dozen turns. At most.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4686 on: July 03, 2012, 09:29:53 pm »

Check on the man Thrak injured, and treat his wounds as best I can.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4687 on: July 03, 2012, 09:34:10 pm »

((A dozen?  I was half expecting to start one with the dog.))

"Awesome.  Thanks, doc!"

Thrak moves through the living room and waves at Maurice.

"You go right, I'll go left.  Oh, and I asked for the most dope booze they had, so it's good stuff.  We should get the door dude boozed up before we leave.  Oh, and BroStephus, can our target guy disguise as, like, a dog or a chair or something?"

Thrak heads left out of the kitchen.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4688 on: July 03, 2012, 09:35:34 pm »

"Hey, don't worry man. I'm here to protect you from a serial killer."
Preform the above speech, then drop to a knee and shoot him in the chest with my rifle.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4689 on: July 03, 2012, 09:39:19 pm »

Milno keeps talking to Steve since his group is doing so wonderfully.
"Oh yeah. Steve, only shock unconscious if you have at least two or three reports of the person being mind-controlled, or the killer will control someone and make you shock us to get his job easier. Not that it'll be that hard from what I've seen so far."
((@GM: Did you see this one?))

((And I would accept leaving Mesk to be horribly disfigured, maimed and killed by the townspeople due to his crimes. Who's in for watching some good ol' fashioned lynching?))
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 09:45:12 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4690 on: July 03, 2012, 09:43:54 pm »

"Steve...are the police informed of what's going on and our part? Or are we going to have charred corpses of cop cars near the laser fence?"

Travis tries house 9. Hopefully they're still oblivious to the Homicidal Mobile Riot Corp
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4691 on: July 03, 2012, 09:44:51 pm »

Since Ivan seemed to have the occupants well in hand, Jim looked around for anything small and valuable he could take back to the Sword in exchange for tokens, such as jewelry.

EDIT: Look for medieval weaponry as well.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 10:00:36 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4692 on: July 03, 2012, 09:53:02 pm »

((Good lord, this is like something out of the early parts of A Clockwork Orange. All that's missing is-- Oh no. Oh gods. Someone knock Renen unconscious! D:))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4693 on: July 03, 2012, 09:56:52 pm »

((Good lord, this is like something out of the early parts of A Clockwork Orange. All that's missing is-- Oh no. Oh gods. Someone knock Renen unconscious! D:))

(( This is why May didn't come along. Otherwise Elizas might have come out and sodomized everyone in the town.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4694 on: July 03, 2012, 09:58:20 pm »

Since Ivan seemed to have the occupants well in hand, Jim looked around for anything small and valuable he could take back to the Sword in exchange for tokens, such as jewelry.
((1- I think they do not give tokens for things like that;
2- You could do it anyway and give them to Feyri as a gift;
3- Feyri wanted a sword or medieval weapon. I think it is your best shot at it.))

"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 311 312 [313] 314 315 ... 1256