Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3944640 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 4: Oh shi-
« Reply #4365 on: June 27, 2012, 02:20:15 am »

"Hey Steve, what happened to the AA cannons? Can you see from there?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4366 on: June 27, 2012, 05:50:39 am »

"Oh dear. I seem to be stuck."

Try to cut the weld with my rifle.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4367 on: June 27, 2012, 07:55:42 am »

((You're going to burn off your hand, I can see it now.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4368 on: June 27, 2012, 10:30:05 am »

"Hey Steve, what happened to the AA cannons? Can you see from there?"
>Yeah, they're gone. Having a hydroelectric dam, a star and an entire lake dropped on you tends to have that effect.
"Oh dear. I seem to be stuck."

Try to cut the weld with my rifle.
[handiwork:4+1] You successfully cut your hand away from your raft, which has the side effect of leaving a perfectly handprint shaped hole in the thing.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4369 on: June 27, 2012, 11:31:11 am »

((Then again, then dice gods smile upon thee...))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4370 on: June 27, 2012, 11:40:04 am »

Milno leisurely starts to drag Lukas towards E and May anyway. Silence means consent.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4371 on: June 27, 2012, 12:29:44 pm »

May remarks, " Happy Birthday Piecewise!"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #4372 on: June 27, 2012, 12:40:27 pm »

Empyrean looks down at May, who just spoke some nonsense. Piecewise? Like bitwise calculations but bigger? Poor girl/thing/alien. She must be going crazy from pain.

Look at May sadly, not that anyone can see it from behind the helmet.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4373 on: June 27, 2012, 01:04:10 pm »

((If the faceplate is up, then the helmet is like a window.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4374 on: June 27, 2012, 04:42:10 pm »

Milno leisurely starts to drag Lukas towards E and May anyway. Silence means consent.
"Silence means consent" hehe

You put Lukas in a head lock and proceed to drag him all the way back to May, E, and Corpse Thomas.

Empyrean looks down at May, who just spoke some nonsense. Piecewise? Like bitwise calculations but bigger? Poor girl/thing/alien. She must be going crazy from pain.

You sigh and shake your head in abject sadness.

Lets just say the water is drained now, well drained enough.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 4: Silence means consent
« Reply #4375 on: June 27, 2012, 04:46:08 pm »

Examine way down. Could I safely get both down and back up with my current injuries?

Also consider where the evac point is. Am I going to have to get down and up either way?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4376 on: June 27, 2012, 05:12:43 pm »

((I'm going to assume I got lukes crystal projector thing.))

"Looks like the water drained out. Hey Steve, can you see us? Because if you do, can you record this? If I make it back, I want to see what happened."

Shove the sled to the edge of the drop and get on. Deliver witty one-liner/last words, and ride the sled down.

The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4377 on: June 27, 2012, 07:01:09 pm »

"Silence means consent" hehe

You put Lukas in a head lock and proceed to drag him all the way back to May, E, and Corpse Thomas.

Lukas, still a bit dazed and not fully realizing what is going on around him, let himself be dragged along by Milno. All he could say was "Ouch, your hurting my ears."
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4378 on: June 27, 2012, 07:04:09 pm »

((@kisame: You do know that we three people is already a small amount of people for you to try and commit suicide, right?))

"Ouch, your hurting my ears."
"You have a helmet around them. Deal with it."

Milno watches Rubble Man's original attempt at suicide for a while before moving to the border of the descent.
"Let's get going with this."

Milno waits for Empyrean to commence her descent then starts to carefully move down and towards the remains of the building. If he loses his footing or anything alike, he fires his rockets slightly to correct his position and avoid falling. If E also falters, he helps her with his flight ability.

>Yes?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4379 on: June 27, 2012, 07:29:15 pm »

((I need to get down right? I'm just taking an express route. Besides, who wants to live forever?))
Pages: 1 ... 290 291 [292] 293 294 ... 1256