Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3945137 times)

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 4: Oh shi-
« Reply #4275 on: June 24, 2012, 08:05:35 pm »

Milno started to hear the voice of his team mates over the comms and since there was nothing he could help them with for the moment, he decided to take his time in the proximity of the most heavily damaged area and save the limited fuel for later.

Milno turns off his rockets and walks the last few moments to the closest teammates. Hopefully in time to see Faith with her intestines torn open.

((Hey, maybe he can even use her intestines to pull her out of the tree. After playing Tarzan for a few minutes of course.))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4276 on: June 24, 2012, 08:09:06 pm »

Milno started to hear the voice of his team mates over the comms and since there was nothing he could help them with for the moment, he decided to take his time in the proximity of the most heavily damaged area and save the limited fuel for later.

Milno turns off his rockets and walks the last few moments to the closest teammates. Hopefully in time to see Faith with her intestines torn open.

((Hey, maybe he can even use her intestines to pull her out of the tree. After playing Tarzan for a few minutes of course.))
((And that mental imagery was far too vivid.))

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4277 on: June 24, 2012, 08:09:47 pm »

((Yeah, that was wrong on so many levels. I suppose it's not entirely unexpected for E. Roulette, but still...))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4278 on: June 24, 2012, 08:11:13 pm »

((Are both team's radios connected?))
((I would assume so for these purposes. piecewise didn't say anything about us communicating cross-team before.))

"Lukas, glad you're alright. I'm... I should be nearby, the blast couldn't have thrown me that far away...

Look for a boulder pincushioned with rebar. Cog's with me as well."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4279 on: June 24, 2012, 08:16:04 pm »

((Yeah, that was wrong on so many levels. I suppose it's not entirely unexpected for E. Roulette, but still...))
((So far, Prosperus has been striking me as even more "creative" than TCM in various cases. I got to admit it, that is not an easy accomplishment. You can take it as a compliment by the way.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4280 on: June 24, 2012, 08:39:20 pm »

"Shiiiiiit, I revise that," Faith called over the comm, "Turns out this wound is... going to be unpleasant due to, uh, bile leaking into blood, more or less. I'll see if I can fix it, but... well. Sooner I get out the better, I guess."

See if there's any way to stop said sepsis. Without, you know, gutting self or getting put into a death-coma or something, though examine coma feasibility as well.
[Med:4+1] You get some sterile saline from the advanced kit and proceed to wash your guts out a bit. Once it's mostly clear, you wave cog over and have him open his faceplate and angle his reflective visor so that you can use it as a mirror. From there it's a slow process of picking splinters out of your own gut, stitching your intestine up and then stuffing the hole with sterile gauss before wrapping it up in a bandage. You can't do anything about any toxins that got into your blood already, and this isn't exactly a sterile environment (though now that you think of it, that wave of heat might have been beneficial in that regard) but it will help. Or at least it will keep you on your feet a bit longer.

(( Damnit, Faith is turning into a F.A.T.A.L. Yes, that's a singular noun now.))

((If that's the F.A.T.A.L. I'm thinking of, I see the gore, but where's the other things?))
((If that's the F.A.T.A.L. I'm thinking of, I see the gore, but where's the other things?))
((When the GM means the crap is leaking from her intestine, you can also take it literally, since those are her intestines. Presto.))
Hey, I'm not going any more into the gore then is realistic. Injuries aren't fun or pretty, but I'm trying to be matter of fact about it, realistic but not overboard. Now this

is fatal territory.

After the noise of falling debris died away Lukas for a short moment Lukas felt relieved that none of the debris fell anywhere near him. Then the pain in is arm, shoulder and head returned. Lukas felt dizzy and nauseous. He also felt very afraid that he might be the only one left after the armageddon that just occurred. He thought he might have heard some radio communication just now but het was too confused to know whether it was even real. "Hey...Hey guys, is anyone still alive? I don't feel so good. I think my arm and shoulder are busted and I..." Is anyone... Then he hears Faifth's voice over the radio. "Faith! Faifth, where are you?" Lukas started looking around to see if anyone familiar was nearby.

Look around to see if anyone familiar is nearby.

You look around, dazed and still having trouble seeing. You can't see anyone near by, but faith has to be around here somewhere, she can't have flown too far and still be alive.

((Are both team's radios connected?))
yep.

EDIT: Use the coordinates she gave over the radio.
You skim across the ashen ground and trot briskly to a stop next to faith, just as she's finishing up with her injuries.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4281 on: June 24, 2012, 08:40:57 pm »

((BEST MEDIC. When dealing with herself))

"Okay, I'm... mostly okay. As okay as I'm going to be. Where, uh, or what should we be doing now? Looking for survivors?"
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4282 on: June 24, 2012, 08:43:17 pm »

"Hey guys! I'm an amputee!"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4283 on: June 24, 2012, 08:44:20 pm »

"Oh... May... how... good to hear you. Um, what got chopped off? Do you need help? You're back at the dam, right? What used to be the dam?"

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4284 on: June 24, 2012, 08:48:01 pm »

((So far, Prosperus has been striking me as even more "creative" than TCM in various cases. I got to admit it, that is not an easy accomplishment. You can take it as a compliment by the way.))

((I blame video games))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4285 on: June 24, 2012, 08:51:30 pm »

"Ah, Faifth. You can't imagine how glad I am to hear your voice. I can't see you anywhere near right now, but I will try to find you. Hang in there." ((;)))

Get up and take another look around. If Lukas sees a boulder corresponding to Faifth's descriptions, head in that direction. If not, head in the direction that seems most accessible.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4286 on: June 24, 2012, 08:54:05 pm »

"Oh... May... how... good to hear you. Um, what got chopped off? Do you need help? You're back at the dam, right? What used to be the dam?"
"I'm missing one arm, both legs, and the other arm is broken. As for the dam-"
Look at the remains of the Dam.

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4287 on: June 24, 2012, 09:05:52 pm »

"Wait you're completely limbless?!" Faith interrupted. "I- is anyone else alive down there to help you? We... we kind of need to wait for the thing to finish draining and get the box, we... uh... we can maybe send someone to help you if you really need it, though..."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4288 on: June 24, 2012, 09:10:30 pm »

"Wait you're completely limbless?!" Faith interrupted. "I- is anyone else alive down there to help you? We... we kind of need to wait for the thing to finish draining and get the box, we... uh... we can maybe send someone to help you if you really need it, though..."
"Well, I can't sort of wiggle my arm, but that's about it. And I think Empyrean is around here."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4289 on: June 24, 2012, 09:37:49 pm »

Milno assesses what is left of the team so far. His gaze shifts from Faith to Cog.
"Well, I'll bring one of the screwed ones over here. Then I'll search for the others, since we still have some time until this thing drains."

Milno moves to Lukas' location and drags him to Faith. Afterwards, he walks to the place where May and E are and then drags May to Thomas' carcass with E in tow.

Then he checks the state of Thomas' weaponry and battery pack and loots him as long as the looting attempt does screw him over even more.

((@Spinal_Taper: I'm returning those, but they may be useful during the rest of the mission.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 1256