Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3945163 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 4: Oh shi-
« Reply #4260 on: June 24, 2012, 01:06:06 pm »

((I'm dead/in a coma))

((I realize that. May, not so much.))
((Just making sure. But wouldn't she have seen him go flying?))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4261 on: June 24, 2012, 02:38:33 pm »

"ZZZZZZZZ. Wait, I'm up. Uhh, you don't look so good."
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 02:53:17 pm by kisame12794 »
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4262 on: June 24, 2012, 02:39:42 pm »

Faith stared at the rebar for a few moments before just sort of glancing around at everything else again. She... really wasn't sure what to make of this.

"This is Faith," she said over the comm, hoping there were still plenty of people to hear her, "I'm alive, but my leg is broken and I have a serious stomach wound. Serious as in depth, I'm not going to bleed out I don't think.

Anyone out there?"

She turned to Cog.

"Yeah, but I'll live. And, considering what B-Team was like before this..."

She grimaced behind her faceplate.

Examine stomach wound in more detail. Examine broken leg in more detail while I'm at it.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4263 on: June 24, 2012, 02:52:51 pm »

"Hold on, let me get something to make a splint."

Grab some chunks of rebar.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4264 on: June 24, 2012, 03:28:22 pm »

((@TCM: Good job.))

Milno finally moves away from the boulder after the molten rain stops, stretches and starts to walk towards the dam while turning on his comms to Steve.
"Any changes worth noting? Did anyone else die?"

Milnos questions Steve and then starts to fly towards the affected area leisurely and at a moderate speed so as to save fuel.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4265 on: June 24, 2012, 05:13:10 pm »

Faith stared at the rebar for a few moments before just sort of glancing around at everything else again. She... really wasn't sure what to make of this.

"This is Faith," she said over the comm, hoping there were still plenty of people to hear her, "I'm alive, but my leg is broken and I have a serious stomach wound. Serious as in depth, I'm not going to bleed out I don't think.

Anyone out there?"

She turned to Cog.

"Yeah, but I'll live. And, considering what B-Team was like before this..."

She grimaced behind her faceplate.

Examine stomach wound in more detail. Examine broken leg in more detail while I'm at it.
[Med:4+1] You look down at your own gaping stomach wound and swallow a combination of disgust and fear. One should never have to look into their own abdominal cavity. You take a breath and try to detach yourself. It looks like the whole tree limb shanking you perforated your intestines and that the rather unhealthy contents there of are now mixing with splinters and blood. Thats gonna cause a shit load of sepsis here soon enough, but the suit has stopped the blood loss quickly enough that at least you're not in shock. Still, all the crap from your digestive system oozing into your veins is gonna make your day very bad here soon.

Your leg, while the exact opposite of in good shape, seems to be fairly stable. The breaks didn't pierce the skin-as far as you can tell through the suit- and there's no bleeding.

"Hold on, let me get something to make a splint."

Grab some chunks of rebar.
[Str:6] You grab one of the pieces of rebar and begin to tug it out of the stone, yanking back and forth and up and down and twisting and tugging in every which way, slowly inching it out. When it does come out it comes out with such unexpected speed that you manage to bash yourself right in the faceplate with it. [end:6] You ignore the blow and begin working on a second piece. [str:1] You some how drive this piece deeper into the rock.

((@TCM: Good job.))

Milno finally moves away from the boulder after the molten rain stops, stretches and starts to walk towards the dam while turning on his comms to Steve.
"Any changes worth noting? Did anyone else die?"

Milnos questions Steve and then starts to fly towards the affected area leisurely and at a moderate speed so as to save fuel.
You hop into the air and begin buzzing back at the most fuel to speed efficient pace.
>May lost a leg. Thomas's corpse got pummeled a bit, but nothing much. Fates were kind to you today. Well, in that one instance.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4266 on: June 24, 2012, 05:20:55 pm »

"Shiiiiiit, I revise that," Faith called over the comm, "Turns out this wound is... going to be unpleasant due to, uh, bile leaking into blood, more or less. I'll see if I can fix it, but... well. Sooner I get out the better, I guess."

See if there's any way to stop said sepsis. Without, you know, gutting self or getting put into a death-coma or something, though examine coma feasibility as well.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4267 on: June 24, 2012, 06:32:55 pm »

(( Damnit, Faith is turning into a F.A.T.A.L. Yes, that's a singular noun now.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4268 on: June 24, 2012, 06:38:37 pm »

((If that's the F.A.T.A.L. I'm thinking of, I see the gore, but where's the other things?))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4269 on: June 24, 2012, 06:40:09 pm »

"Ooooh. We need to flush that out. Is there any rubbing alcohol in that kit of yours?"

Get another chunk of rebar, then grab some bandages and splint Faiths leg.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4270 on: June 24, 2012, 07:04:21 pm »

((If that's the F.A.T.A.L. I'm thinking of, I see the gore, but where's the other things?))
((When the GM means the crap is leaking from her intestine, you can also take it literally, since those are her intestines. Presto.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4271 on: June 24, 2012, 07:09:49 pm »

((When the GM means the crap is leaking from her intestine, you can also take it literally, since those are her intestines. Presto.))

(( My main concern is having her not die of E Coli poisoining and then her brain exploding.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4272 on: June 24, 2012, 07:22:28 pm »

After the noise of falling debris died away Lukas for a short moment Lukas felt relieved that none of the debris fell anywhere near him. Then the pain in is arm, shoulder and head returned. Lukas felt dizzy and nauseous. He also felt very afraid that he might be the only one left after the armageddon that just occurred. He thought he might have heard some radio communication just now but het was too confused to know whether it was even real. "Hey...Hey guys, is anyone still alive? I don't feel so good. I think my arm and shoulder are busted and I..." Is anyone... Then he hears Faifth's voice over the radio. "Faith! Faifth, where are you?" Lukas started looking around to see if anyone familiar was nearby.

Look around to see if anyone familiar is nearby.

You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4273 on: June 24, 2012, 07:24:04 pm »

((Are both team's radios connected?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4274 on: June 24, 2012, 07:49:50 pm »

Milno started to hear the voice of his team mates over the comms and since there was nothing he could help them with for the moment, he decided to take his time in the proximity of the most heavily damaged area and save the limited fuel for later.

Milno turns off his rockets and walks the last few moments to the closest teammates. Hopefully in time to see Faith with her intestines torn open.

EDIT: Use the coordinates she gave over the radio.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 08:14:11 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 1256