Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3942803 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 4: Oh shi-
« Reply #4110 on: June 22, 2012, 11:08:21 am »

Try to not die.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4111 on: June 22, 2012, 11:28:40 am »

((Ops, I'm holding the turn.))

"No way I'm staying to watch the firecrackers."

Milno turns around, making sure not to stare at the blinding light, and fires his rocket pods.

Fly low and away from the explosion at the maximum speed without risking losing flight stability (100 mph). After finding a good boulder/ditch far from the place, hide behind/inside it.

If possible without taking too much of a risk, drag Faith and Lukas half the way towards the safe spot and throw them somewhere moderately safe, like on top of Cog.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 12:04:35 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4112 on: June 22, 2012, 11:44:17 am »

Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4113 on: June 22, 2012, 12:38:49 pm »

Sky mode

((Boom.))

Action for Empyrea: Keep hiding and wait for the explosion. Keep eyes away from the big shiny ball of death.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4114 on: June 22, 2012, 01:13:46 pm »

((I think me and Nik are going to live. Unless flying concrete decides it hates us. Well, if we die, the usual brain recovery etc.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4115 on: June 22, 2012, 01:16:16 pm »

((I think me and Nik are going to live. Unless flying concrete decides it hates us. Well, if we die, the usual brain recovery etc.))
((Or the explosion catches both of you you as the outer layers of the short-lived star expand, encompassing your bodies and turning your flesh and bones into atomic dust.))
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4116 on: June 22, 2012, 01:17:34 pm »

((Or the explosion catches both of you you as the outer layers of the short-lived star expand, encompassing your bodies and turning your flesh and bones into atomic dust.))
((Well, good thing I have a replacement character cooked up, huh?))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4117 on: June 22, 2012, 01:39:28 pm »

Thomas opens up a private conversation with May.
"Well, May. I might not make it. If I die, I want to let you know that I wish we could have gone on. It wasn't your fault about what happened. Well, What I mean to say is that uh... I... I... I really like you May. No. I love you."
((And now, I realize that saving Nik wasn't a good idea. I also realize maybe making a grappling hook gun would have been a good idea.))
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 01:41:13 pm by Spinal_Taper »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4118 on: June 22, 2012, 01:45:36 pm »

((And now, I realize that saving Nik wasn't a good idea. I also realize maybe making a grappling hook gun would have been a good idea.))

((Hindsight is always in 20/20.

How do you think I felt after the turn that started this insanity got processed?))
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 01:49:53 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4119 on: June 22, 2012, 01:50:31 pm »

"Well, May. I might not make it. If I die, I want to let you know that I wish we could have gone on. It wasn't your fault about what happened. Well, What I mean to say is that uh... I... I... I really like you May. No. I love you."

((Hindsight is always in 20/20.

How do you think I felt after the turn that started this insanity got processed?))
((I'm guessing somewhere along the line of "The weapon which killed me once and my ally twice in VR. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to use on a dam.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4120 on: June 22, 2012, 01:57:25 pm »

"T-Thomas...I love you too...a-and...uh..." May's statement was followed by intelligible sobbing.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4121 on: June 22, 2012, 01:59:40 pm »

((On the bright side, Nekarios' blunder did single-handedly destroy the AA batteries and made Team A's job easier. I have to admit the outcome is mostly positive. Also, Nik could have been left to die. Thomas still had a solid shot at survival before that.

Oh wait. I'm surprised by that reaction. I just wonder if it is sincere :>))
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4122 on: June 22, 2012, 02:11:17 pm »

"Thanks May. No matter what they say about you, you're a good person, and you should never forget that. That's why I love you. Not your body, hot bods are dime-a-dozen. I love your soul."
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 02:17:45 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4123 on: June 22, 2012, 02:45:11 pm »

((I meant get into an area in the wall that is hollow for purposes of wiring or such, as they may have to be, or just because of decay/shoddy construction))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4124 on: June 22, 2012, 02:58:42 pm »

"Thanks May. No matter what they say about you, you're a good person, and you should never forget that. That's why I love you. Not your body, hot bods are dime-a-dozen. I love your soul."
"...I-if Elisaz comes back, d-do you think I'll die too?"
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277 ... 1256