Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3938199 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Assuming (self) Control.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Damn it," Jim said with a sigh. It was a lot harder to hold her up than it should have been, but he only had the one arm to do it with. "So she was drawn to this disc, huh?" He turned his attention to it and the machine touching it, trying to figure out how the two were connected.

(Fixed the word I think Tiruin had a problem with. >.>)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 07:45:39 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I think you should work that better, Jim  :P))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

((I think you should work that better, Jim  :P))

(What, Feyri? Jim only has one arm, he can't do much else to work her better. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(What, Feyri? Jim only has one arm, he can't do much else to work her better. :P)
((Oh wow, naughty boy.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(Spelling errors are so much fun. :3)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Spelling errors are so much fun. :3)
((Darn'it! I misspelled word! "I think you should word that better!" Gaaaah typing fingers! D:))

Edit: ((Thanks for the save...))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Assuming (self) Control.
You attempt to regain consciousness. You wiggle a bit. Hmm, perhaps you should sleep a bit longer.

"Damn it," Jim said with a sigh. It was a lot harder to hold her up than it should have been, but he only had the one arm to do it with. "So she was drawn to this disc, huh?" He turned his attention to it and the machine touching it, trying to figure out how the two were connected.

(Fixed the word I think Tiruin had a problem with. >.>)
[Aux:1] HURRRRRRRR MACHINE SHINY HAHAHA.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dream of the River Styx.

Know that I brought my way of passage...somewhere!

((You broke me. Or, you broke the machine. D:))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

(THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I GO TO SLEEP! MADNESS ABOUNDS!)

Bishop grinned brightly, he could taste freedom from this rock already. Now he had to make sure to get the HDDSM into the shuttle after it was done and that noone blew the whole place up, and they were home free! Turning around and leaving the computer room his eyes lay upon a sight that struck fear into him.

Jim and a limp Feyri were near the machine's control panel and a probe had entered the strange disk when it hadn't before...

"I just can't leave you people alone, can I? Now I know how the damn computer feels..."

He then calmly tuned the radio to a private channel to him and Mesk as he started moving to the troublesome pair.

"Mesk, listen very carefully to me. Feyri just did something stupid and now I have to fix the situation so I want you to do something for me right now: Shutoff your radio completely, both sending and recieving, until I physically come to you and tell you that it's ok to turn it back on. Whatever you do, DON'T turn it back on until I give the the ok."

He then turned his radio straight to a private channel with Steve.

"Computer, Feyri has been compromised. She might try to send you packages or signals from her suit or try to hack into any of our suits or the communications array so unless you want some funky ass shit coming your way, block all communications except if you recieve one from me that has a 1-2-1 second patterned pulse before it. I've managed to get the data from the secondary computer system and I'm currently downloading the primary system so get ready to warm that shuttle up in 20 minutes.

Now I have to go stop Feyri and possibly Jim from killing us all. Wish me luck Steve."

Shut off my radio completely after warning Mesk to do the same until I physically come to tell him otherwise. Then get my ass over to the console pronto and get both of them out of the room. Then see if I can remove that probe from the disk.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((All I wanted, was the tokens....~Argh![/notplayingtostereotypesbutmyepicfailure]))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

"Alright Bishop, I guess I trust your judgement better than anyone here.  Hey!  How will I know when you're trying to tell me to turn the radio back on?  Charades?"
Radio off, get ready for Bishop to come along and mime turning it back on.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

"Bishop, help me get Feyri out of here. That weird alien shit that was fucking with my systems seems like it transferred to her when it couldn't get full control over me," Jim said, waiting for Bishop to come over so they could safely carry her down.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Jim and a limp Feyri were near the machine's control panel and a probe had entered the strange disk when it hadn't before...
((Probe?))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

You reach the top of the scaffold and take a few steps forward until you are on the edge of the platform, standing as near to the disk as possible. You begin poking at the controls on the panel there, though you're not sure what you're doing. One of the probes arrayed around the disk moves and expands, sliding into the disk and vanishing within. You connect your suit's audio output to the probe and then completely lose control of yourself, standing stock still as your mouth drops open and something begins to pour out. The same sound that Jim screamed at you before.
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 1256