Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3940037 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 2: Less molestery. A lot less molestery.
« Reply #2295 on: May 07, 2012, 07:53:11 pm »

I'm working an another RTD game by the way; a more casual one. Also more deadly and random.
((I am actually kind of worried. On one hand, I would join this one too. On the other hand, it makes you split your time between both RtDs.

Also, Faith should have asked the old man for the artifact. He was ignoring almost everyone else, but he seemed to have the hots for her.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2296 on: May 07, 2012, 08:01:24 pm »

I'm working an another RTD game by the way; a more casual one. Also more deadly and random.
((I am actually kind of worried. On one hand, I would join this one too. On the other hand, it makes you split your time between both RtDs.

Also, Faith should have asked the old man for the artifact. He was ignoring almost everyone else, but he seemed to have the hots for her.))
Don't worry about it. The one I have in mind is pretty damn simple and if I do start running out of time for any reason I'd choose this one over that one.

The new one is a tournament fighter about acceding to godhood through a series of brutal to-the-death fights against other players that makes heavy use of randomly generated powers and artifacts. The extent of my work there will be basically what I was already doing with you guys in the sparring ring but with new character sheets and stuff.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: May 07, 2012, 08:05:01 pm »

(I don't think we're waiting on anyone to get back. I'm pretty sure everyone is ready to depart. Also Irony nailed it and Milno is totally a tsundere for Faith. Which means she's lucky because at least he isn't yandere like Feyri is. >.>)

Jim backsuplexes Elisaz in such a manner that he clips Milno and Faith and forces them to fall together and land in an awkward, suggestive position. For the lulz. In fact, should this happen, his emoticon will change to trollface.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2298 on: May 07, 2012, 08:21:43 pm »

((Alrighty then people, lets get home shall we? Bomb and all.))

Faith, Mesk, Milno, Thomas, Mason, Jim and Elizas -as well as the two men they saved- all pile into the shuttles and prepare to depart, strapping themselves in and trying to ignore the bomb still ticking down behind them. The shuttle shivers as it lifts from the ground and then they're crushed against their seats by acceleration. An instant later the bomb beeps and shuts down as the ship shakes violently and jerks it's passengers about in their seats. A moment later a familiar voice comes over the ship's intercom.

>Hmm looks like the anomaly is shifting it's trajectory. I guess your mission is complete. Welcome back.

You can do nothing but lay back in your chair and sigh. A while later the shuttle vibrates and jerks to a halt in the hanger and the doors open.

>You know the drill people. Injured to the infirmary, artifacts to the left, returning weapons to the right and then to the Briefing room for the debrief.

Before you can disembark a group of men in black uniforms step in and take the stasis pod that Ivan is in. Two of the men stay behind as the rest leave and make their way over to Faith.

"You're going to have to come with us." One says as they take up positions on either side of her.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: May 07, 2012, 08:29:25 pm »

"Uh, okay..." Faith said in a somewhat nervous, small-sounding voice. "You should probably take these."

Hand leg and leg-flesh to Milno, if I've still got them. Accompany agents to Processing Chamber destination.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: May 07, 2012, 08:30:38 pm »

Jim heads to the infirmary to get the kinetic amp cut out of the arm he's carrying, then get his arms replaced with the new synth-flesh ones. After that, he gives the kinetic amp to Milno as per their agreement.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: May 07, 2012, 08:31:25 pm »

((Nice. I knew there was supposed to be something wrong with all that talking with a hivemind.))

Milno gets his pieces of meat from his gory caddy before she is dragged.
"Well, time to get fixed. See you guys later. Bye-bye Faith, have fun!"
Milno grins and proceeds to give away all his samples before moving to the infirmary.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: May 07, 2012, 08:36:39 pm »

Thomas places two of the books and the fungus sample in the artifact chamber, keeping the "Tree of Knowledge" for himself. He rushed into the infirmary, wanting them to check whether he had been infected by anything. As he jogs, he shouts "Hey, Milno are we still gonna share those tokens? And Jim, do you want this arm?" ((Do we post mission cooldown stuff here or in the in ship thread?))
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 08:38:33 pm by Spinal_Taper »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: May 07, 2012, 08:37:49 pm »

(Might as well do it here until we get the reward for the mission. ^^^ Also, Caellath: Don't forget to hand me that left arm. :X)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: May 07, 2012, 08:40:28 pm »

Drop off the alien gizmo thing and the fungus sample.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: May 07, 2012, 08:40:44 pm »

(Might as well do it here until we get the reward for the mission. ^^^ Also, Caellath: Don't forget to hand me that left arm. :X)
((I already handed the left arm and got the razor in return. Still waiting for that amp.

If the damage on the arm is too extensive, sacrifice the other right arm to fix it.))
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: May 07, 2012, 08:49:01 pm »

(Must've forgot, sorry.)

"Sure, thanks. If I don't need it to repair the other two we can split the tokens from it," Jim said to Thomas.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: May 07, 2012, 09:01:39 pm »

Make a beeline to the Briefing room.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2308 on: May 07, 2012, 09:07:35 pm »

((All the actions pre-debriefing can be handled here, since they're directly related to the mission.))

"Uh, okay..." Faith said in a somewhat nervous, small-sounding voice. "You should probably take these."

Hand leg and leg-flesh to Milno, if I've still got them. Accompany agents to Processing Chamber destination.
You hand Milno's bits back to him and then allow the agents to lead you away. They take you outside the ship, have you remove your suit (and the rest of your clothing for that matter) and march you through the Rec room and a door that says "MAINTENANCE". You go through several rather poorly lit tunnels and over a catwalk before being lead into a pitch black room. The door is closed behind you.

Jim heads to the infirmary to get the kinetic amp cut out of the arm he's carrying, then get his arms replaced with the new synth-flesh ones. After that, he gives the kinetic amp to Milno as per their agreement.
(You know he already cut the amp out of that.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
)
You head to the infirmary and hand the limbs to the doctor before saying "Those, on me, now."

"Damaged." The doctor says, looking at the arms, "Will need to be regenerated. Come back later."

((Nice. I knew there was supposed to be something wrong with all that talking with a hivemind.))

Milno gets his pieces of meat from his gory caddy before she is dragged.
"Well, time to get fixed. See you guys later. Bye-bye Faith, have fun!"
Milno grins and proceeds to give away all his samples before moving to the infirmary.
You hand in your samples before hopping to the infirmary. The doctor takes one look at you, holding your own leg, and nods.
"Want it back on right? Will be harder, longer recovery."

Thomas places two of the books and the fungus sample in the artifact chamber, keeping the "Tree of Knowledge" for himself. He rushed into the infirmary, wanting them to check whether he had been infected by anything. As he jogs, he shouts "Hey, Milno are we still gonna share those tokens? And Jim, do you want this arm?" ((Do we post mission cooldown stuff here or in the in ship thread?))
You turn in the books and the sample and then jog off to the infirmary, hoping someone can take a look at you and make sure you didn't catch any alien mental STDs.

Make a beeline to the Briefing room.
You walk straight to the briefing room and find a Comfy looking place to sit on the circular benches.
>Real over achiever aren't you?

>Victor
You wake up in the infirmary with a man looking down at you.
"You wanna stay organic or go full machine?" he asks.

>Ivan
You wake up in the infirmary, surrounded by men in black uniforms. Someone seems to have set your wrist in a cast and popped your shoulders back in. How nice of them. They also appear to have strapped you quite tightly to this table. Less nice.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: May 07, 2012, 09:10:37 pm »

(Caellath cut the amp out of the left arm he had. I took a right arm and did not cut the amp out of it, which is the one I'm wanting cut out now. >.>)

"I'll wait."
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 1256