Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3939961 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Get Thomas out of the way.  Continue searching for the opportunity to cut Erik's throat.
"Not me, help Milno!" Thomas shouts getting a safe distance away while he recovers. He attempts to see whats in the inner temple.
Mesk grabs Thomas despite the latter's protesting and drags him away down the hall. Thomas tries his best to see into the room beyond the hall but even his light amps can't pierce that darkness.
Mason concentrates once more on Erik's legs, and hopes for the best. Or at least a violent fiery cutting laser of doom.
[exotic wep:4+1] You shake your head and force yourself to concentrate, focusing everything conscious thought on the already burnt legs of the running cyborg. The air in front of your forehead seems to boil and and then a thread of white hot force lances through the air and sweeps across Erik's legs, severing them both in a burst of steam. You can't help but smile, even though you feel like your brain is melting out your ears.

(Guess so...)

Jim decided he'd had enough of a rest and tried to fry Erik's chest again.
[exotic wep:4+1+1]
You're getting quite tired of all this. You stand up from where you'd been sitting and walk over to the now prone but struggling body of Erik, is remaining arms lashing wildly and distorting the air as the kinetic amplifiers fire intermittently. You step up beside him and look down at him. "Sorry, time to go away." you mutter and activate your amp, pouring as much force into it as you can without causing a feedback event. The air in the hallway boils and distorts, expanding and shoving everyone except you and your target away. A pillar of light, first red then yellow then white, forms above Erik's chest, pure heat boiling down into him with incredible force. The white synth-flesh blackens and peals away exposing the armored chest capsule. The capsule screams and fades red, buckling under the force of your attack.

The hall shakes under a last scream before the capsule collapses and crushes into a molten pile of slag.

HALLELUJAH

Get back to fight. Attempt to convince Erik to talk this over.

"Hey! Wait! Can't we be reasonable about this?"
You sprint back to the battlefield and attempt to reason with Erik.
"Hey! Wait! Can't we be reasonable about this?"[speech:3-2] Your yelling seems to have gotten his attention at least. Too bad it seems to be the homicidal type of attention. But before he can do anything, Mason tears his legs off and then Jim melts him into nothing. Before he dies though, he screams out one more time. You feel yourself shiver for a second. Weird.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((Woohoo! :D))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

"Is... is it dead?"
Make absolute sure Erik is dead, can't be too careful with that thing after all.  If it is, look for an intact arm to steal a kinetic amp from and dig around in its torso for anything interesting.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

((HAH! TWO LIMBS! I think me and melty-lance-of-doom-man just took the trophy for most sudden ass-kicking attack this mission, though robo-rocket dude takes the cake for epic persistence))

"...Good riddance."

Mason scavenges the melted hunk of fleshtech for amps and other salvageable tech, distributing them among those who did the most damage to the hunk of metallic mindfuck.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Thomas takes any unclaimed loot.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Elisaz claims any remaining part of Erik's head.

"So, can we leave now?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

((Don't forget that Jim can probably replace his limbs with Erik's. That's like, free synth-flesh replacements.))

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

((I will shoot whoever steals loot they didn't earn. We are a band of criminals, but I nonetheless believe in fair distribution and honorable acceptance of unassailable truth. In other words, you reap what you sow, you get what you earn, and if you get greedy, I'm putting a bullet through your fucking skull cavity. That is my only warning.

Also, the point of my action of distribution is for the GM to distribute the loot as he wishes, since it's bullshit for us all to nearly die and then whoever posts first gets the best loot.))
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

(Very well, let the GM decide then.)
Look around inside Erik's corpse for anything important.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Dude, unclaimed being the key word. Iwould take what others didn't want))

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

((That was a general statement aimed at everyone in general. Despite being a criminal in this game, I'm always a Paladin/Paragon/What-Have-You and make sure no one screws anyone else over. :P))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((That was a general statement aimed at everyone in general. Despite being a criminal in this game, I'm always a Paladin/Paragon/What-Have-You and make sure no one screws anyone else over. :P))
((I usually say picks go from most to least helpful.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

"It... probably would have been better to drag him back alive," Faith said, staring at the charred husk. "We might have been able to... figure something out from it.

Um, but I guess that's the main threat... I really hope that's the main threat. Do you think he was causing the hallucinations, or...?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Now where is the fun in me choosing when I could let you all fight amongst yourselves? There are 3 arms and 2 legs left (one arm was melted by milno, head and chest melted by jim), Each has a kinetic amp buried inside it, integrated into the arm. Divide them up as you see fit.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Well I'm sure as fuck taking the legs I cut off.

Mason quietly carves the amps from the legs he WTFLAZOR'd in half.
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 1256