Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 326

Author Topic: Minecraft - Mods Thread  (Read 976583 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft - Major Mods Thread
« Reply #1260 on: May 28, 2012, 03:16:17 am »

Okay, I have no absolutely no idea what happened to Minecraft, but I dunno, if I build the same vault using the same materials using roughly the same blueprint, the game crashes upon loading that world, and when I load it, the chunk I'm standing on is restored to pristine condition (read: destroying my structures). This has happened a grand total of 3 times now, and I'm absolutely angry about this.

The materials I've used is some Glowstone, IC2 reinforced stone, Double slabs, Ordinary stone, IC2 Reinforced doors, RP2 red alloy wires, buttons and IC2 reinforced glass.

And of course, since I have thaumcraft 2 installed, there's some crystals underground.

I also used creative mode and Singleplayer Commands' Noclip and Light commands.

I dunno, but I feel I'll have to nuke the .jar and make a new one. Oh the horror.

Edit: Hmm wait. I did install the custom EMC value mod, that might be causing the problem.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 03:19:49 am by New Guy »
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1261 on: May 28, 2012, 03:21:02 am »

Have you tried loading the blue print into the library thing and trying to build it in a test world?
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: May 29, 2012, 06:39:38 pm »

Ok, I'm having 3 problems. I am using all the mods direwolf is using thanks to forsaken.

1) Bees in my apiarists chest do weird things. They don't stack, clicking on them gives me a copy of a bee, and shift+clicking them deletes them.

2) Humus from forestry: I place it down, I try putting saplings on it, the saplings won't go on it.

3) I cannot find the chunkloading block that direwolf uses in NEI. And I neeeeeed it!

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1263 on: May 29, 2012, 06:42:49 pm »

1. Bees don't stack, As for the clicking stuff I don't know

2. Humus is used by the tree farm and is not meant for what your doing and thus does not work

3. Its the teleport tether I believe
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: May 29, 2012, 06:50:27 pm »

Ah thank you.

The wiki says that the chest allows you to stack them, but I guess it's outdated.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1265 on: May 29, 2012, 07:08:49 pm »

Yes the wiki is out of date if it says you can stack them. Ever since the new genetic system happened you have not been able to stack bees in any circumstance as you can breed so many of the things to be different where as before it just had what type it was so you could easily stack the forest/meadows drones and be fine.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: May 29, 2012, 08:32:24 pm »

Praise Notch, the RNG loves me. A volcano formed mostly around a greatwood tree, leaving the lava pipe hidden but also giving me access to a large amount of wood and a pre-hollowed-out Cave of Evil to live in. Below the cave, I found this. I had to come back to base because there were so many chests loaded up with so much crap that I want.

I was hoping for a portal gun, but I'll take what I can get.

Incidentally, my coords and seed are shown. It wasn't intentional. If you install Direwolf20's list of mods and go to this location, you may be able to find these chests as well. If they still exist, the contents would be different.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: May 29, 2012, 08:35:14 pm »

Those are pretty common in the chests I find. Except for the thaumcraft special tool. Those are about 1 in every 20. At least from my experience.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: May 29, 2012, 08:37:22 pm »

Yeah, there really wasn't much special there besides the tools. I'm just a bit of a hoarder (and who isn't?) and love collecting multitudes of junk.

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: May 29, 2012, 09:10:39 pm »

Why would you want multiple boot discs?

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: May 29, 2012, 09:24:41 pm »

Beats me. I've got them if I need them though.

Once I gather enough resources to actually get around to making and using a computer, I can check to see if I can erase them.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: May 30, 2012, 01:01:27 am »

Wheeeee.
Making a puzzle-map with my bunch of mods.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1272 on: May 30, 2012, 04:05:50 am »

Why would you want multiple boot discs?
Multiple computers?

Peewee

• Bay Watcher
  • Watcher Of Bays
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: May 30, 2012, 06:50:19 am »

But you don't have to leave the disk in after you boot up. And whatever happened to your let's play?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1274 on: May 30, 2012, 06:50:48 am »

But you don't have to leave the disk in after you boot up. And whatever happened to your let's play?
On hiatus for now.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 326