Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 152

Author Topic: Ascend Sky Tower :: Floor 18 — In trouble D:  (Read 271085 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: an RTD :: Floor 6
« Reply #465 on: May 23, 2012, 04:18:21 pm »

((@Spinal_Taper))

Azastre remembers he picked something from the ground and throws it to Ace. It is his mithril revolver he had left on the ground.
Ace

1 DAGGERFAIL! You lose the materials.
4 +4 Panning mithril revolver : You can choose to sacrifice 1 HP and shoot an additional life-force bullet after a regular shot.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 04:29:45 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: May 23, 2012, 04:38:42 pm »

((@Spinal_Taper))

Azastre remembers he picked something from the ground and throws it to Ace. It is his mithril revolver he had left on the ground.
Ace

1 DAGGERFAIL! You lose the materials.
4 +4 Panning mithril revolver : You can choose to sacrifice 1 HP and shoot an additional life-force bullet after a regular shot.
Ace caught the revolver and checked the safety. "Thanks man. If I had forgot this, I would have killed my self" He said, half joking.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: May 23, 2012, 04:41:37 pm »

Arianna glared at the grinding noise.

"Pardon, spirits, but I could not hear you. Might you repeat your answer, for one who once stood in your light?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: May 23, 2012, 04:48:02 pm »

"Yeah, would it kill you all to quiet down so we can hear what the spirit has to say? My apologies, spirit, but could you please repeat yourself?"

Spoiler: Rod Manly (click to show/hide)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #469 on: May 23, 2012, 04:57:01 pm »

Double action go! :D Also, suddenly third person. Too lazy to fix ...

Azastre hops over to a moved die. The six-sided one with the 1 facing up. He lands on the relatively soft wooden (..I think) surface of the die. He then attempts to create ammo.

6,1,5 : Sacrificing his breastplate, he creates three +1 sterling silver bullets and one +1/+4 dual-stage sterling silver bullet. The breastplate is gone.

Azastre gains 12 points in Ammocrafting.

Jack pries the gold decorating the one out and climbs the stairs, narrowly avoiding an up-close and uncomfortably airy view of Azastre.

6->1 As soon as you set your first foot on a step, spikes pop out from the railings.

You fall backwards and luckily aren't hurt.

Ace walks over to Arianna and investigates the surrounding space. 5 He finds an enigma Manabullet (equal to +2) hiding in hammerspace and plucks it out. It apparently has two properties : one, if fired at the owner he may enter bullettime, and two, it has a 10% chance of returning after being fired.

Similar but different to the Panning revolver.

Arianna
You ask for a repeat.

5 The Voice obliges.

Bahc was a mortal, but he almost rose to a god. He built the tower and its whimsies out of sheer boredom. But after many years, he became impatient with the state of the tower and withdrew from it, only leaving his obedient servants behind. The dice were one of his many pasttimes, too large for mortals to scoop up but easily accomplishable to him.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: May 23, 2012, 04:59:26 pm »

"And why was I connected to this Source of his, and why can I never return to it?"

The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #471 on: May 23, 2012, 05:01:32 pm »

Arianna
The connection was a mere happen-chance, perhaps the chuckles of a dead-yet-alive universe, the falling of gears and weights and racks that bring forward the flip of a coin every day. Does a gambler believe he will get exactly the same perfect hand as he did when he first started?
The voice started talking more flowery.

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: May 23, 2012, 05:07:33 pm »

Magically activate all traps, stay back.

Spoiler: Jack Dendy (click to show/hide)
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: an RTD :: Floor 6 :: One spot open.
« Reply #473 on: May 23, 2012, 05:15:32 pm »

Kahn headed up the stairs.

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: May 23, 2012, 05:18:08 pm »

"I see. Thank you, spirits. Is there any aid you offer or desire?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: May 23, 2012, 05:31:11 pm »

Azastre Ferrusleo looks over the dice after almost hitting Jack without noticing it. He keeps staring at them for some time as if in naive curiosity and his exploratory vein instills him into discovering how should those be moved to achieve something.

Azastre attempts to figure out a way to reveal secrets still untold by moving the dice. He also searches the area immediately around him in slight awe

Spoiler:  Azastre Ferrusleo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chibi Ref (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: May 23, 2012, 09:32:53 pm »

((I should probably put auxiliary actions...))
Spoiler: Ire Fidel (click to show/hide)

Retcon: Training Enhanced Attack!

Current: Getting up that stairs, looting anything that seems hard and malleable with the hands at the same time!

And possibly disabling any traps in the way, because traps!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: May 24, 2012, 02:23:44 pm »

Rod practices with his new claymore while keeping an ear on the conversation between Arianna and the spirit.

Spoiler: Rod Manly (click to show/hide)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #478 on: May 24, 2012, 04:01:26 pm »

Jack

2 Nothing seems to happen. You don't think your wand is -that- omnipotent.

Kahn heads up the stairs.

4 Safely.

The seventh floor has a familiar fountain shape, but with white (not clear) water flowing in calm burbles down the sides. The room also has a spiral staircase already deployed. Some birds seem to be roosting on the arches of the wall, which are open to the blue sky outside.

Arianna

We do not have desire, nor do we have wants . . . The voice's presence seems to fade away.

Azastre
5 Azastre has a brainstorm and matches all the dice to 1 pointing up. With a clatter and a clank, something shiny, metallic and heavy thumps to the ground, setting off a minor tremor. It is roughly humanoid, and is in a crouched position.

Ire

EA: 3,6->2,3 = 50 pt towards Enhanced Attack. Ire gains Enhanced Attack1 and gains 1 points of attack.

Ire loots the hard but not very malleable iron railings off the stairs while multitasking in order to find traps.

2 The iron doesn't come off. It's much firmly fixed to the masonry than the previous railings, it seems.

1 Ire steps right in a trap. Thousands of tiny barbs fly from nowhere and embed themselves into Ire's exposed skin. Many tiny droplets of blood appear, and Ire looses 1 HP.

Rod practices.

5,3,5 = 70 pt While carefully practicing, Rod realizes a better way to fight, much more efficient and stronger.

Rod gains Two-Handed Sword Skills1.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Ascend Sky Tower :: an RTD :: Floor 6 :: One spot open.
« Reply #479 on: May 24, 2012, 04:05:34 pm »

Kahn looked at the birds, then at the water, then at the birds again. "I would suggest no one drink that 'water'," he said, feeling slightly disgusted and creeped out. Instead, he searched for something he could use to improve his spear.

SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 152