Yes, same as this.
- 1 (20%)
Yes, 8 player free-for-all.
- 0 (0%)
Yes, 8 players, 2vs2vs2vs2
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18

Author Topic: The Ritual : FINISHED! End turn + epilogue.  (Read 28679 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual (NOT ACCEPTING): Turn 14: Told you.
« Reply #180 on: April 18, 2012, 12:20:28 pm »

Toaster without Tits: Face smashed.
WHY U NO HAS TITS?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 18, 2012, 12:21:44 pm »

WHY U NO HAS TITS?
Because now Tiruin With Tits (tm) is a meme that only the two of us know. : V
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 18, 2012, 12:28:44 pm »

Boooooobies?

Good thing I have a plan to deal with Shield Boy's uber h@x.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 18, 2012, 12:35:40 pm »

I guess I'll post a turn tomorrow, since I think Tiruin won't post today.
 So... let's do sequel talk. Suggestions? If we have 8 players, what classes to add? Maybe change the classes entirely? I could replace it with Fighter, Knight, Assassin, Sorcerer, etc. instead of the offensive/defensive fighter/mage/scout thing. Anything else to change?
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 18, 2012, 12:37:18 pm »

Fighter could be changed to Warrior. It is a better name overall.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 18, 2012, 12:38:08 pm »

If you're doing teams of two, I suggest ditching the enforced class structure and allowing players to describe their own abilities, then you build a class around them- similar to what was done here, but minus the initial push to a certain genre.

If a 8p free for all... hm.  We have melee, magic, and stealth covered, so I'm not sure how else you'd push out.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 18, 2012, 12:41:12 pm »

Which is why I liked the Mage/Servant Idea. A 2v2v2v2 would mean Knight VS Fighter/Warrior VS Sorcerer VS Assassin.
Plus the weakling PC mages.

Edit: Also nevermind temporarily disregard Tiruin for advancement purposes. Finish this battle then you can stop dishing out turns. Battles should be quicker anyway, and each of those turns could be used for purposes I don't like.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 12:43:36 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 18, 2012, 12:48:32 pm »

Fighter could be changed to Warrior. It is a better name overall.

Offensive Fighter -> Warrior
Defensive Fighter -> Knight
Offensive Mage -> Sorcerer
Defensive Mage -> Enchanter
Offensive Scout -> Assassin
Defensive Scout -> Watcher
New Class 1 = ?
New Class 2 = ?

If you're doing teams of two, I suggest ditching the enforced class structure and allowing players to describe their own abilities, then you build a class around them- similar to what was done here, but minus the initial push to a certain genre.

These classes are more like specialties. The characters can still vary a lot. It's just to keep everyone from choosing the same type of character.

Which is why I liked the Mage/Servant Idea. A 2v2v2v2 would mean Knight VS Fighter/Warrior VS Sorcerer VS Assassin.
Plus the weakling PC mages.
It would end too fast. It's basically a 4 player free-for-all with the mages as support. If I'm doing a FSN RTD, it will definitely have players as mages and have servants be NPCs. That way, I can have more characters with 7 players.
 If I WOULD make a 2v2v2v2 FSN RTD, the classes would be Saber, Archer, Caster and Assassin. Lancer isn't too different from Saber, Berserker is OP unless you have NPC servants and I REALLY dislike Rider.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 19, 2012, 05:46:30 am »

WHY U NO HAS TITS?
Because now Tiruin With Tits (tm) is a meme that only the two of us know. : V

I told you. Nobody listens.

I know something you don't.

And I don't like it :I

Edit:
Edit: Also nevermind temporarily disregard Tiruin for advancement purposes. Finish this battle then you can stop dishing out turns. Battles should be quicker anyway, and each of those turns could be used for purposes I don't like.
I've been hinting at this as my last bolded PM action. Let them battle, I say!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 05:48:37 am by Tiruin »

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual (NOT ACCEPTING): Turn 15: IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!~
« Reply #189 on: April 19, 2012, 08:31:45 am »

Turn 15.
 Toaster is dead.
 So, anyway, EPIC BATTLE TIME!~~~~~~~

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 19, 2012, 08:42:28 am »

Did I sustain ANY damage at all from that?
>Yes?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 19, 2012, 08:44:31 am »

Dammit.

I had been turtling because while I had the capability to cast level IV spells, I had neither learned any nor the spare spellcasting to actually cast any.   After three bad rolls to train my spellcasting skill, it STILL hadn't levelled.

My epic plan at that point was to try to start a forest fire in which to get away.  Oh well.

Caellath:  I don't think so.  I had some awesome level IV spells in my head, but they never got onto paper.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 19, 2012, 08:48:49 am »

So you saw my magical resistance come into play. Yeah, it was kind of a Curbstomp Battle. Anyway, GM. May you put the final battle in the thread? Our actions shall be by PM, but we'll RP (read talk, taunt and flirt) over the thread.

Edit: You were hiding very well by the way. It took me one [5], one [3] and one [5] to find you.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 08:53:35 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 19, 2012, 09:16:44 am »

So you saw my magical resistance come into play. Yeah, it was kind of a Curbstomp Battle.
It's OP, but hey, you actually had the best starting rolls.

Anyway, GM. May you put the final battle in the thread? Our actions shall be by PM, but we'll RP (read talk, taunt and flirt) over the thread.
Yeah, ok. No reason to post the turns in PMs now that only the two of you are left.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 19, 2012, 09:24:49 am »

Eldren Varanir hears the twang of a bowstring echo above him as the body of his adversary falls in front of him. An arrow buries itself directly in front of his feet, followed by the sound of a body landing on the ground in front of him. A female.

"Greetings, friend. That was an enjoyable battle I've been watching, perched high on this sturdy Yew. You would make a great opponent, and an honorable foe. Sad, though, to see our alliance terminate at this moment. You have been a man of your word and I am loathe to see a good man die."

"The mage, he was a trustful man, as I was his courier of word. That was a good blow to his skull, I have to say."

"However, pleasantries aside. Are you ready to finish this trivial duel?"
the woman says, holding up her bow and auxiliary weapon in front of her while crouching into a martial stance.

((Yep. Stealth.))
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 12:31:32 pm by Tiruin »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18