Yes, same as this.
- 1 (20%)
Yes, 8 player free-for-all.
- 0 (0%)
Yes, 8 players, 2vs2vs2vs2
- 3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18

Author Topic: The Ritual : FINISHED! End turn + epilogue.  (Read 28638 times)

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual (NOT ACCEPTING): Turn 16: FIGHT!
« Reply #210 on: April 19, 2012, 12:15:06 pm »

Caellath. PM me with an action. : I
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual (NOT ACCEPTING): Turn 16: FIGHT!
« Reply #211 on: April 19, 2012, 12:15:41 pm »

Done it one second ago.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual (NOT ACCEPTING): Turn 17
« Reply #212 on: April 19, 2012, 12:31:17 pm »

Turn 17.
 (C2vsT1) The fighter rushes his opponent and throws a few clumsy blows, of which only one connects, breaking one of the scouts ribs.
 (T1vsC4) Despite the pain, the scout does hir her best to keep fighting. She takes out her daggers and attacks the fighter, but the blows are easily deflected by his large shield.

Lung pierced, heavy bleeding.
Abilities not known by opponent.

Broken rib.

Improved Snap Shot 1/3 (Archery Technique, LV II)
-Let's you use a two normal attacks with a bow as a free action.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual (NOT ACCEPTING): Turn 17.
« Reply #213 on: April 19, 2012, 12:37:48 pm »

"What is your goal, if this Ritual is done in your name, Warrior?" she asked through gritted teeth. The pain was minimal compared to her wound and the body of the unknown mage, but it hurt nonetheless.

She tensed up and readied for another blow.

PM'd

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual (NOT ACCEPTING): Turn 17.
« Reply #214 on: April 19, 2012, 12:41:03 pm »

Eldren stares at the female.

"I am a warrior, and so was my father, and his father before him." The face behind the helmet is stern.

He raises his shield "In my first battle, I was toppled by siege weaponry and killed after spending the last minutes of my life fighting off swarms of enemies. I must not disappoint my people. I must bring honor to my house, and so it shall be."

Then he remembered. The mage had not been his first kill...But in the heat of the moment of his last stand, he could not remember how many he had killed.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 12:43:28 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual (NOT ACCEPTING): Turn 18.
« Reply #215 on: April 19, 2012, 12:44:06 pm »

(Ha. Your talking and the turns synchronize very nicely. Totally anime material...)

Turn 18.

(T6 vs C auto1)  The scout quickly jumps away from the fighter, creating some distance between the two, and fires another shot at hir her enemy, piercing his other lung. Despite having both lungs pierced, the fighters inhuman ability lets him survive and keep fighting.
 (C auto6 vs T5+1) The fighter charges at the scout and uses the opening to strike with full strength, but his opponent dodges the attack perfectly.

Both lungs pierced, heavy bleeding.

Create Opening 0/3 (Shield Technique, Level I)
-You automatically get hit by the next enemy attack, but counterattack with an automatic 6 roll.

Broken rib.

Improved Snap Shot 2/3 (Archery Technique, LV II)

Evasive Manouvers 0/3 (Archery Technique LV I)
-Gives you a +1 defense modifier for the turn, increases the distance between you and your opponent and damages your enemy with a normal bow attack.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 19, 2012, 12:50:21 pm »

The Huntress smiled at the effect of her mark, but was reminded not to underestimate her foe. A tactic used by only the elite forces of the Military, sacrificing defense for pure offense.

Very impressive.

But...she was out of tricks, and thanks to her observation, or intuition, she knew what to do with the situation.

PM'd

"I know honor, I nearly died believing in it's justice. That didn't prove well for me."
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 12:58:49 pm by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 19, 2012, 12:56:46 pm »

Eldren frowns. His skills were disappointing him even after death, and although the arrows were not bothering him due to his strict training, he knew his flesh and bone had its limits.

"I have to admit that surprised me, but what shall be your next move?"
>Yes?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual (NOT ACCEPTING): Turn 19 RNG <3's Tiruin.
« Reply #218 on: April 19, 2012, 01:03:17 pm »

(*Grabs popcorn.* I'm amused by this.)

Turn 19.

(C5vsT6) The fighter keeps chasing the scout and throwing hits, but it is useless as his opponent manages to gracefully sidestep each blow.
 (3v3) The scout fires another shot even though her enemy leaves no openings. The shot is unsurprisingly blocked by the fighters shield.
 The scout has the advantage, but she knows that she can't let her guard down. The only thing keeping her from being defeated is her superior mobility and range. Her strategy is more flexible, but the fighter is just stronger in general. If she lets him have the advantage for at least a moment, the fighter can easily crush her with just a few blows.

Both lungs pierced, heavy bleeding.

Create Opening 1/3 (Shield Technique, Level I)
-You automatically get hit by the next enemy attack, but counterattack with an automatic 6 roll.

Broken rib.

Improved Snap Shot 3/3 (Archery Technique, LV II)

Evasive Manouvers 1/3 (Archery Technique LV I)
-Gives you a +1 defense modifier for the turn, increases the distance between you and your opponent and damages your enemy with a normal bow attack.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual (NOT ACCEPTING): Turn 19.
« Reply #219 on: April 19, 2012, 01:06:45 pm »

((Thanks for pointing that out, as if Toaster's mutilated corpse that I had all the time to stare at didn't mention.  :-\))

Quies felt something in the Warrior. Bravery, Perseverance, Valor...or desperation? It was hard to tell, but his blows were coming nearer than she'd like, and the force behind them was very unnatural.

"My next move? Why, to move at all is the best move, my friend!"

PM'd

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual (NOT ACCEPTING): Turn 19. RNG <3s Tiruin.
« Reply #220 on: April 19, 2012, 01:10:59 pm »

Eldren attacked with renewed vigor while smiling. If he had to die once more, at least it would not have be a death by the overpowering numbers of the mediocre.

"Well, Miss Scout, I can keep going for much more time, and this fight only keeps getting more interesting the more you try to turn me into target for bow practice."
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 01:17:40 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual (NOT ACCEPTING): Turn 20. Ouch.
« Reply #221 on: April 19, 2012, 01:20:53 pm »

Turn 20.
 (T1,2vsC5) Unexpectedly, the fighter wields his hammer in the same hand that his shield is tied to. The scout fires one shot, which gets deflected easily, and prepares to fire again, but her enemy quickly closes the distance and grabs her arm with his free hand. Without showing any mercy, the fighter effortlessly breaks her arm.
 (T5vsC2) The scout then draws her dagger with her other arm and stabs the fighter in the chest, this time piercing his liver. While the fighter is distracted by the pain, she breaks free and jumps away, creating distance again.
 Now she has to wield her dagger with her left hand and even though her inhuman strength lets her still use a bow, it won't be as effective as usually. Perhaps this attack is the one that will turn the tide and grant the fighter victory?

Both lungs pierced, liver pierced , heavy bleeding.

Create Opening 2/3 (Shield Technique, Level I)

Broken rib, broken right arm (-1 to physical attacks and blocking).

Improved Snap Shot 0/3 (Archery Technique, LV II)

Evasive Manouvers 2/3 (Archery Technique LV I)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual (NOT ACCEPTING): Turn 20. RNG <3s Tiruin.
« Reply #222 on: April 19, 2012, 01:29:15 pm »

Quies shouted in pain, and partly in rage, as she heard the snapping of her favorite arm bone and took the moment to stare into the man's helmet visor. "You're damned good at this." she sneered. "It would be an honor to die by your hand."

"I'm not in the mood to die yet."

It was good she was ambidextrous, so she took the moment to curl up her sleeves to show both arms, unarmored yet ready to face anything.

PM'd

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual (NOT ACCEPTING): Turn 20. RNG <3s Tiruin.
« Reply #223 on: April 19, 2012, 01:32:39 pm »

Eldren stared at Quies. He wished for a moment that they had not thrown him inside this deathmatch before remembering being ascended to Godhood was the prize. He could try to ressurrect the worthy warriors killed in this carnage. He could try to make the world a place where honor, and above all, virtue, were respected.

"Well, you are very good at what you do as well." He giggled as blood poured forth from his wounds.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 01:34:15 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: The Ritual (NOT ACCEPTING): Turn 21.
« Reply #224 on: April 19, 2012, 01:37:30 pm »

It was good she was ambidextrous, so she took the moment to curl up her sleeves to show both arms, unarmored yet ready to face anything.
No, Titty Tiruin, you are not ambidextrous and you will suffer a -1 penalty for fighting with your left hand.

Turn 21

(C1vsT3) The fighter charges the scout once again, but his blows fail to connect. Despite the pain, his enemy keeps skillfully dodging each attack.
(T4-1vsC2) The scout notices another opening and attacks the fighter with her dagger, leaving a huge cut on his chest and quickly jumps away again, knowing that staying close to her enemy is dangerous.

Both lungs pierced, liver pierced, large cut on chest , extreme bleeding.

Create Opening 3/3 (Shield Technique, Level I)

Broken rib, broken right arm (-1 to physical attacks and blocking).

Improved Snap Shot 1/3 (Archery Technique, LV II)

Evasive Manouvers 3/3 (Archery Technique LV I)
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 18