Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXXII - E3 - Game Over - Scum Victory  (Read 81757 times)

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXXII - D3 - I Think The Mod Doesn't Know Irony [5/9]
« Reply #360 on: April 24, 2012, 12:55:05 pm »

OK. I need a way to severly shorten down what I need to read and focus on something specified towards scum hunting.

Phibes, Magama, Borno, and Strategia, please list who you think is town and why? I would prefer it if you use quotes from what they have said in the past, to back up your argument/point.

I'm town, and I can't prove that. You're not town, and I proved that already. Phibes, borno and Strat are essentially identical in behavior IMO, with subtle differences in only grammar, opinion and activity level. I've found no strong scumtells in their statements yet.

Now why are you asking us four to reread the thread, while you're sitting there waiting for us to finish? Why do you need us to give you information in nice prepared chunks? Why don't you look through the thread yourself? Are you just too lazy or do you have a better reason? Also, why are you asking us to show how people are town (you can't show that)? Finally, would you find your demands reasonable if I would be asking them from you?

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 24, 2012, 01:30:02 pm »

Yes, actualy, becuase I have been doing it for the last couple of days.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 24, 2012, 01:44:17 pm »

Which question was that the answer of, and what about the other questions?

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 24, 2012, 04:12:59 pm »

reply to that will have to wait until tomorrow. EXTEND(bold)
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 25, 2012, 01:15:20 am »

Thanks. And sorry.
It's alright. I had difficulty hunting down who you were/used to be also; the search function didn't like any of the questions I asked it.

As in pulling out my ultra-super fine comb through this hells nappy hair of information for the last three days trying to find what it is that Strategia must have, and to see if Magma (or was it Phibes) has any truth in the fact that my predecessors voted along with him, and, if he is, the reasoning behind them doing so. I am also doing the same with magma and phibes. yah.
Not all information is necessarily relevant. If you're having trouble focusing on everything at once, don't focus on everything at once. If nothing else, you can pursue one or two leads or quandaries at a time, rather than trying to process everything at the same time.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 25, 2012, 04:42:16 am »

I found free wifi. After a quick browse through what's been posted since I left, I'm switching to borno and Phibes as the most likely scumteam. I'll do a more thorough read and reply when I'm back home tomorrow. PFP, you see.

Strategia, where are you?

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXXII - D2 - Looks Like The Cop ... Just Croaked [7/9]
« Reply #366 on: April 25, 2012, 07:58:35 am »

reply to that will have to wait until tomorrow. EXTEND(bold)
OK. I need a way to severly shorten down what I need to read and focus on something specified towards scum hunting.

Phibes, Magama, Borno, and Strategia, please list who you think is town and why? I would prefer it if you use quotes from what they have said in the past, to back up your argument/point.

I'm town, and I can't prove that. You're not town, and I proved that already. Phibes, borno and Strat are essentially identical in behavior IMO, with subtle differences in only grammar, opinion and activity level. I've found no strong scumtells in their statements yet.

Now why are you asking us four to reread the thread, while you're sitting there waiting for us to finish? Why do you need us to give you information in nice prepared chunks? Why don't you look through the thread yourself? Are you just too lazy or do you have a better reason? Also, why are you asking us to show how people are town (you can't show that)? Finally, would you find your demands reasonable if I would be asking them from you?

Now why are you asking us four to reread the thread, while you're sitting there waiting for us to finish?
I am not just sitting and waiting. I am pulling together my on proof ow who I think is town and why.

Why do you need us to give you information in nice prepared chunks?
So that we can carefully examine each others viewpoints.

Why don't you look through the thread yourself?
  I am and have been.

Are you just too lazy or do you have a better reason?
Yes I am lazy, by nature, but, I am not a mind reader. I can not tell why you think things. if I could, I would be able to tell everyone who was scum right now.

Also, why are you asking us to show how people are town (you can't show that)?
I am not asking you to show who is town and who isn't. I am asking why you think Y and Z are town.

Finally, would you find your demands reasonable if I would be asking them from you?
I do think it is a difficult thing to do, but I don't think it is impossible. That is why I asked and am doing it myself.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Votecount!

Dariush [3]: Dr.Phibes, MagmaMcFry, Tiruin
Painiac [3]: Strategia, Dariush, BullDog
Strategia [2]: IronyOwl, Painiac

Not Voting: Scelly9

Day ends today!

WOrst crtap came up. Leaving for the reast of the week.
New topic posted in the Labrador Canine Squad forums: Version 4.54.1 released

Hey everyone! I spent the weekend crushing some bugs that popped up in the new version. Here's a small changelist:

• New armor added! Dog sweaters provide resistance to biting.
  • Game actually winnable now: small bug made it impossible for certain chihuahuas to be removed from the Kennel of Representatives.
  • Reduced the chance of success of making a sad puppy dog face to escape from dog catchers.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 25, 2012, 09:49:17 am »

Worst crap came up. Leaving for the rest of the week.
Sorry for the mist post.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 26, 2012, 01:48:49 am »

The game is over!

Zomara has been banned! He was town!

Well, 4 people left. And there were definitely two trolls.

Magma and Borno seize this golden opportunity to ban all the other mods! With their newfound dictatorial control, they turn the board into a haven of trolling and despair. The LCS community has been destroyed, permanently.

borno and Magma, Scum, have won!
Deadchat
http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/2vk3wnhJBQC
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 26, 2012, 01:49:50 am »

Scumchat will be posted shortly: lost the link among my bookmarks.

ICs, feedback?
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXXII - E3 - Game Over - Scum Victory
« Reply #372 on: April 26, 2012, 01:57:52 am »

Darvi, stop ninjametatrolling.

Strategia: http://hpmor.com/. Read it.

Also, I have the sudden urge to apologize for winning.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 26, 2012, 04:39:52 am »

Damn it. I was sure it was zomara and, to a lesser extent, Strategia. D: Another example of the dangers of assigning teams!

McFry's definitely ready to join a real game, and in all likelihood be one of the better players in it.

zomara needs to stop swimming in wine and outwitting himself, and spend more time scumhunting and trying to figure people out the traditional way. Notice, for instance, that his entire thing about how McFry and Phibes must be scum together because they voted the same person three times was completely wrong, all while he lacked any real reads on anyone on their own merits ("McFry is scum because this is a scummy thing he keeps doing.")

I'll go back over the game and give more detailed comments later, but all in all everyone did fairly well. The constant replaces probably complicated things as well, and I wasn't nearly as helpful as I should have been.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 26, 2012, 04:44:04 am »

Also, circular logic abound. "McFry is scum because he did that thing that he did because he's scum."

Correct scumpick for all the wrong reasons.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26