Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXXII - E3 - Game Over - Scum Victory  (Read 81765 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXXII - D3 - I Think The Mod Doesn't Know Irony [5/9]
« Reply #315 on: April 19, 2012, 08:58:51 am »

Serious players don't use *'s, and everyone should be serious, as it is LYLO.

He is making a pretty descent point.

I also decided to do a bit of back tracking on my own and both Dr.Phibes and MagmaMcFry seem to have voted for the same person each day's end. if I remember correctly, once is a coincidence, twice is suspicious, but, today making the third time, three times is a pattern. That leads me to believe both of you might be scum. With that in mind, I vote MagmaMcFry.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 19, 2012, 09:43:25 am »

Borno, your first action in this thread was to vote Strategia for obscure reasons. I'm kinda missing an introduction.
What do you mean by an introduction? My play-style? As this is my first Mafia, I'm developing a strategy as I go on. But, if you don't think that is an acceptable answer, to analyze  peoples' posts and find scumtells from them, like anyone else would.
Magma, what were you trying to gain from this question?
Well, I was sort of expecting something like "Hi, I'm new here. I reread the thread and found out the following:". Just saying.

Please, can someone explain the word chainsawing?
Chainsawing means attacking someone to defend whoever that person is attacking. In other words, if Player B is attacking Player C, and Player A begins attacking Player B, seemingly to defend Player C, Player A is chainsawing Player C.
Isn't Player A chainsawing Player B then?

I also decided to do a bit of back tracking on my own and both Dr.Phibes and MagmaMcFry seem to have voted for the same person each day's end. if I remember correctly, once is a coincidence, twice is suspicious, but, today making the third time, three times is a pattern. That leads me to believe both of you might be scum. With that in mind, I vote MagmaMcFry.
Excuse me? That's really quite sad. It's the kind of wrong thinking that Strategia's doing already. You've found a possible reason for our actions, but it's still only a possibility until you manage to rule out all other possible explanations, or at least all the likely ones. Did you perchance consider that Phibes and I voted Dariush and you simply because he and you were being scummy? Strategia's irrational bullshit is seriously messing up your thought process.

Dr.Phibes

• Bay Watcher
  • More than meets the eye
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 19, 2012, 10:19:05 am »

Yes, everyone should be serious beacuse its LYLO, but saying serious players dont use *s is subjective. dont know but i just thought hes accusations was silly. So i was a little silly back.

zomora, you can say the same thing about you and Strategia, (or not you, but you character, bulldog voted same as strategia, you didnt the first day, but we will come to that later and know your following him again, not you your character) I actually think it is more suspicious if we have 2 players voting same as Strategia than me voting same as magma beacuse the chance that 2 players follows Strategias voting blindly, when they have the same character is more than fucking suspicious! Ah yeah, when zomora actually didnt vote same as Strategia, but if my theory is right they new Dariush wasnt scum and its better to have a noob who cant spell than an IC running around. Plus they didnt want to vote same all the time, but now we are back. Btw this leaves ous with 3 noobs and 2 more experienced players, the fact that 2 noobs would be mafia are unlikly beacuse the mafia havent picked blindly and they have succeded going under our radar the whole time, its a long shot to think 2 noobs would have gotten this far. Thats why one of the more experienced players must be mafia and that leaves ous with Magma and Strategia. My money goes on Strategia beacuse i am pretty convinced Magma is a good boy. Really i dont even need to convince borno, the satisfaction i will get when i am right will be enough. Unvote, vote Strategia

I do however want to win, so borno if you still think i am scum and think like me, there most be a experianced mafia as well. Who do you think is most scummy?
If one person has an imaginary friend, they're crazy, if many people have the same imaginary friend it's religion?

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 19, 2012, 10:34:31 am »

Yes, everyone should be serious beacuse its LYLO, but saying serious players dont use *s is subjective. dont know but i just thought hes accusations was silly. So i was a little silly back.
Well, that eases my suspicion on you a tiny bit. But only a bit.

My money goes on Strategia beacuse i am pretty convinced Magma is a good boy.
Care to share your evidence in Magma being town?
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 19, 2012, 10:41:17 am »

Care to share your evidence in me being scum?

Dr.Phibes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 19, 2012, 10:41:32 am »

Extend

Well, the only evidence is that i am the only one defending him and beacuse i am not scum and borno is not trying. It is really our word against yours.
If one person has an imaginary friend, they're crazy, if many people have the same imaginary friend it's religion?

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 19, 2012, 10:57:09 am »

I thought I did, but, in case you accidentallypassed over it, here is the quote:

Its not the strongest evidence in the world, but it IS evidence.

Also, for the sake of giving you time to convince me that I am wrong, Extend.

Dr.Phibes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 19, 2012, 11:08:27 am »

Well, technichly we voted the same person twice and then i voted you (he went along) The thing is, with you and Strategia its always Strategia strating all the votes and like i said earlier, he is the better player so its makes sense you do as he says.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 19, 2012, 11:40:05 am »

I thought I did, but, in case you accidentallypassed over it, here is the quote:

Its not the strongest evidence in the world, but it IS evidence.
I commented on that already. You seem to have skipped over that.
Excuse me? That's really quite sad. It's the kind of wrong thinking that Strategia's doing already. You've found a possible reason for our actions, but it's still only a possibility until you manage to rule out all other possible explanations, or at least all the likely ones. Did you perchance consider that Phibes and I voted Dariush and you simply because he and you were being scummy? Strategia's irrational bullshit is seriously messing up your thought process.
See?

Now tell me why it's scummy that Phibes and I think alike, especially considering the situation that Dariush put us in.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: April 19, 2012, 02:59:30 pm »

Please, can someone explain the word chainsawing?
Chainsawing means attacking someone to defend whoever that person is attacking. In other words, if Player B is attacking Player C, and Player A begins attacking Player B, seemingly to defend Player C, Player A is chainsawing Player C.
Isn't Player A chainsawing Player B then?
More often I've seen it used relative to the player they're defending, not the player they're attacking. I realize the visual image is a bit odd in that case.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: April 19, 2012, 03:02:51 pm »

Makes more sense if one replaces "chainsawing" with "chainsaw defending", as in, defending somebody. With a chainsaw.

Dr.Phibes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: April 19, 2012, 03:09:32 pm »

Where is Strategia and borno?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: April 19, 2012, 03:10:54 pm »

Borno posted less than half a day ago. No need to be concerned about his presence or lack thereof.

Strategia

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheese is essential to any successful fortress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 19, 2012, 11:09:46 pm »

Where is Strategia and borno?

Working on a post now. Been kinda busy IRL.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 20, 2012, 02:09:36 pm »

Day extended to Monday.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26