Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 192703 times)

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1635 on: October 05, 2013, 07:10:07 am »

Guys, the servers-down deal I talked about earlier has been revealed to be in fact Igynpadca: Elltycopi.
It's made by a subsidiary of GGC, TGD (Typical Game Developer), and it's helluva tons of fun right now.

But we should keep the discussion here to regular Igynpadca and talk about Elltycopi in the other thread.

So yeah, just throwing it out there.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: October 05, 2013, 07:16:02 am »

Never been a fan of MOBAs, so I'll pass on that.

Now is it just me, or is the Fry Cook class incredibly OP? I just solo'd the King of R'llay with starting equipment for that class. I'm also swimming in pine cones and have maxed-out cooking skill already at level 5. GGC, nerf pls.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: October 05, 2013, 07:17:33 am »

Now is it just me, or is the Fry Cook class incredibly OP? I just solo'd the King of R'llay with starting equipment for that class. I'm also swimming in pine cones and have maxed-out cooking skill already at level 5. GGC, nerf pls.

It's less about Fry Cook itself and more about the starting weapon, the Frying Pan.
They really need to nerf the stun, you can just keep everyone stunlocked until they die from this thing's sheer DPS output.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: October 05, 2013, 07:23:16 am »

It's less about Fry Cook itself and more about the starting weapon, the Frying Pan.
They really need to nerf the stun, you can just keep everyone stunlocked until they die from this thing's sheer DPS output.
Don't forget that one of their early skills (Hot Oil) deals a good amount of DoT, has no cast time, and literally cannot miss. And since DoT doesn't break stun, it just allows the Fry Cook to solo anything not utterly stun-immune.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: October 05, 2013, 07:39:38 am »

So I found the Pinecone MTD (Modular Tactical Device), which can shoot pinecones in literally a hundred ways, be it a spray of bullets, a rocket or a piercing laser. The thing is that it uses pinecones for ammo.
Is it worth using or should I just trash it and save my monies?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: October 05, 2013, 08:08:44 am »

It's fun, it's usefull, but expensive.

Kind-off a lethal joke item.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: October 05, 2013, 07:25:23 pm »

So I found the Pinecone MTD (Modular Tactical Device), which can shoot pinecones in literally a hundred ways, be it a spray of bullets, a rocket or a piercing laser. The thing is that it uses pinecones for ammo.
Is it worth using or should I just trash it and save my monies?
If you send it to me, I can try to figure out the principles behind it, and make it not use money.

Or you could just have an intergalactic corporation supplying you with money. I will pay you for it.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: October 05, 2013, 10:36:37 pm »

Does the damage scale with pinecones put in? Because I think we could find a use for such a thing combined with the pinecone fountain I recently found.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: October 05, 2013, 10:41:27 pm »

Get some Gandalfire; it works great for turning them into grenades.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Nothing satisfies—Attain liberation with vigilance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: October 06, 2013, 06:05:15 pm »

Hey guys, I'm thinking of getting new Fetch Modi for my units; should I go with Hash, Tree, Stack, Chastity or Array?
Slog looks overjoyed at this revelation.
Slog is a barrel of endless dopamine.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: October 06, 2013, 07:13:49 pm »

Depends on what they're good at. Some don't make any sense, for instance, blade users can retrieve things from Hash quickly, while others do make sense, such as Dryad Knights with Tree.

If you can find the Miracle Fetch Modus, I suggest using it.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: October 06, 2013, 07:16:23 pm »

Depends on what they're good at. Some don't make any sense, for instance, blade users can retrieve things from Hash quickly, while others do make sense, such as Dryad Knights with Tree.

If you can find the Miracle Fetch Modus, I suggest using it.

Ah yes, I just found it on the market. Good reccomendation.

However, while my clown units are very effective with them, some of my other units either stand around watching the pretty colors or not using it correctly. Is there any way to train them so these problems are fixed?

((There is not enough kudos in the world for you. Nice reference catch.))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: October 06, 2013, 07:35:25 pm »

Try giving them Faygo instead of other liquids in their rations. It may reduce stats from what I hear, but it should make the modus more useable to non clowns.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: October 07, 2013, 08:19:36 am »

Hm. What is this?
www.igynpadca/forums/thread=2456.php

Someone found the Universe Pine Tree. It's the size of a planet and generates millions upon millions of pinecones.
People are going batshit and saying that this will fuck up the entirety of the economy, but I say:

This is too good to be true.

There must be some sort of a drawback to this. I can't possibly imagine Toolen coding in an infinite source of money that would cause one massive hyperinflation and show the finger to the current economy.

So I'd suggest you keep away from it.
Though to be fair, I could use a streak of cash. My MegaMTD I got going on my dragon mech doesn't generate ammo out of thin air, you know (unlike any other weapon in my personal hyperspace).

CyberUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: October 07, 2013, 08:30:30 am »

Though to be fair, I could use a streak of cash. My MegaMTD I got going on my dragon mech doesn't generate ammo out of thin air, you know (unlike any other weapon in my personal hyperspace).

MegaMTD? If you'd like, I could fire up my Quantum Parallel Universe Exploitation drives and make you a ton of ammo for it. You know the ones, right? They take matter from potential alternate universes made by decisions and then shape it into stuff? All you have to do is give me the electricity and antimatter.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 134