Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 134

Author Topic: Igynpadca  (Read 193024 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Igynpadca
« Reply #1140 on: March 16, 2013, 08:26:40 pm »

I need a raid party.

I'm challenging the Beldam, Goddess of Magic. I need at least nineteen other guys to fight.

I'll back with support and burst via Crow's Despair/Crow's Fury/Raven Storm.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: March 16, 2013, 08:28:21 pm »

I'm game as soon as I escape the beholders. What's your teletrixon port, so I can translocate myself?

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: March 16, 2013, 08:33:52 pm »

I guess I'm just upset that, with all these bugfixes, most of the old guides are becoming worthless.
Man, that new fantasy planet.
The new quest system is great, but those beholder molarmages won't give my Insanomancer a  break. I can't even equip my power gloves.
Why would you even use power gloves? They're just...so bad!
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: March 16, 2013, 08:34:49 pm »

I'm compiling a new one for the post-apoc fantasy realms as we speak. I'm going to call it a "Survival Guide To New Earth".

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: March 16, 2013, 08:42:02 pm »

don't worry, The entire "manifest" spell line is based on forcing reality to conform to a previous patch. I would use them, but my character is using the living spell addon to the shadow template so that I can use hologram magic on myself , and that makes me vulnerable to paleo-code effects because it was added so recently.
Anyway, teleporting to the DoCG now. My holograms will arrive 103 second before me, so don't be alarmed if it looks like i dissipate a few times.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: March 16, 2013, 08:47:46 pm »

Alright, I finally killed those accursed molarmages. I should be getting there in a few spacetime minutes.
In better news, the archmage had a Staff of Arathor on him, which means I should finally be able to get a science stick.
I like the power gloves for the weapon interfacing. I don't really need a fourth weapon designator slot, and bonus damage always helps.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: March 16, 2013, 08:51:44 pm »

Right, meet at Alderas, I need to grind to get gold for Staff of Cerax.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: March 16, 2013, 10:34:45 pm »

Have any of you guys checked out the alpha of the steampunk server yet, by the way? It's kind of buggy, but some of this stuff is really cool. I just got enough scrap metal from doing missions to make a small mech, and it's even got a brass cannon I pulled off somebody's crashed airship. The only problem I've had with it is tripping because of stray textures hiding holes in the ground.
Nothing important here, move along.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: March 16, 2013, 10:39:48 pm »

Eh, that's just because you haven't upgraded your optical sensors for that. Maybe you do have them, but you need to keep them oiled with chimneysweep's tears to keep them running right.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: March 16, 2013, 10:46:04 pm »

I didn't even know there were optical sensors. I just got some off of a metal scorpion.

Speaking of metal scorpions, where did they get that AI from? Those things are smart buggers.
Nothing important here, move along.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: March 16, 2013, 10:56:23 pm »

I didn't even know there were optical sensors. I just got some off of a metal scorpion.

Speaking of metal scorpions, where did they get that AI from? Those things are smart buggers.
They're manifestations of the sentient cash shop. It's best to kill as many as you can, because they're what the cash shop uses to communicate with rogue third world powers. Though killing them does lower your balance for the cash shop, so you might want to hold off on that if you plan to buy something.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: March 16, 2013, 10:57:53 pm »

Alright... this is somewhere where I know the cash shop isn't watching...
I'm bringing back my old Duality Sniper to try and wipe the cash shop's hold from the future servers. I'm going to need a good band of people though. I can provide diversions and sniping.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: March 16, 2013, 11:00:21 pm »

Is it me, or is The Stolen Book quest a reference to Dear Esther? It's really weird and doesn't fit with the rest of the Steampunk quests. Razorsea Island is really creepy in general. The Shadow Men... Brrr.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: March 16, 2013, 11:06:10 pm »

Oh, thanks. Just killed him. Something weird just happened though. Instead of gaining a new ancestor power as you usually do when Ancestral Blood Seers defeat bosses, I got a +5 Rathorn Pike. Has this happened to anyone else?

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: March 16, 2013, 11:07:51 pm »

It's a hint. Play through the quest fully.

Spoiler: Plot Spoilers (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 134