Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 46

Author Topic: The Covenant of Arcane Steel - Turn 27 - It is not over until it is over  (Read 73386 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((All 1s, in what may be the first strike we've ever made at the enemy.  :P))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Taking some time due to the sheer amount of intimidation rolls.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Wait, what? Did someone pull out a giant dragon out of their ass or something?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rally Call of Roland plus Giant Wolf Out of Nowhere are very harmful to your neighborhood bandits' morale.

Edit: On the bright side, Davie did not try to blow anything up this turn, so there will be rather a small amount of casualties for Falion to mourn. Even if a lot of the bandits are robbers, murderers, rapists and jaywalkers.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Well, actually, according to the Chivalric code, any bandits, highwaymen, brigands, murderers, criminals...can be killed by knights without remorse, being held against the law and such.

The thing is, Falion partly realized that those people (from his people) were conscripts or forced from their places to join the banditry, hence - intimidation.

On the bright side, Davie did not try to blow anything up this turn, so there will be rather a small amount of casualties for Falion to mourn. Even if a lot of the bandits are robbers, murderers, rapists and jaywalkers.
Friend or Foe targeting - failed? D: ))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually at this point, Davie must have already killed his fair share of conscripts who were just trying to escape. In second place comes Diego.
>Yes?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Pluuuuuuuuus random person with seven guns out of nowhere? >.>

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Please tell me those two didn't kill the group that I had ordered to get back to the trail.))

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually at this point, Davie must have already killed his fair share of conscripts who were just trying to escape.
Hey, I didn't want to give away the element of surprise.

Also, they should have surrendered instead of ran.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Unlike your fiery ass, I'm only using mundane means! :D Wait until I actually start using spells, then we'll see who's first. :3

EDIT: I saw that before you quickedited it. :P Here's what he said.

In second place comes Diego.
SUCK IT SERIOUS >:D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 10:04:12 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Minus the devil horns.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Minus the devil horns.

Too many ninjas for me to point that out, too.  :P

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unlike your fiery ass, I'm only using mundane means! :D Wait until I actually start using spells, then we'll see who's first. :3
I'd like to see you try to cause as much destruction with out being dedicated specifically to force as a dedicated fire mage can. >:D

Minus the devil horns.
Yes.

This time though, I have Satan's horns. Because secretly I'm his little brother. Totally.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Ahem. Illusion is my secondary, Force is my primary. :P I'd also like to remind you how much destruction I caused by merely adding Force to an arrow awhile back instead of using an actual spell...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You know, I haven't seen you guys get three Edit: FOUR bandits who ambushed at once start running away from you with a single volley.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 10:11:14 pm by Powder Miner »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 46