Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 46

Author Topic: The Covenant of Arcane Steel - Turn 27 - It is not over until it is over  (Read 73351 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Covenant of Arcane Steel - Turn 17 - Searing Bolts
« Reply #420 on: April 09, 2012, 01:14:15 pm »

((Option 1= Don't try to extinguish the flames.
-Result 1= You are able to control the fire for some more time, allowing you to better understand the phenomenon and maybe amplify it.
-Result 2= You are not able to control it and the flames grievously burn your arms, and maybe your body.

Option 2= Extinguish the flames.
-Result 1= You extinguish them.
-Result 2= If you roll badly, refer to aforementioned result 2 in a minor scale.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: April 09, 2012, 01:17:12 pm »

...Okay. So what is the problem with my action?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: April 09, 2012, 01:34:40 pm »

((Ooops. I missed the whole point, which was telling you that Davie can extinguish the fire without using water. Namely, by using his powers.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: April 09, 2012, 01:44:53 pm »

Ah.

Well, honestly, I think it's a much better choice to extinguish the flames using a mundane method. Lord knows what would happen if I got a 1 or 6 if I tried to use my powers. So that's what I'm going with.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: April 09, 2012, 08:29:06 pm »

((I'd love to point out that Davie cannot get a 1 in his actions because of his +1 for a good night's rest.))

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: April 09, 2012, 08:38:05 pm »

Hm? Where does it say that I get a +1 to every roll?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: The Covenant of Arcane Steel - Special Turn
« Reply #426 on: April 09, 2012, 08:41:30 pm »

Davie is the person in best shape of the group and his magical energy has been replenished over the amount he used the day before (+1 fire damage for the two first attacks of the day).

Or not. But I was under the impression that this extended to anything that includes fire.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: April 09, 2012, 08:42:36 pm »

April continues chasing after the runners.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: April 09, 2012, 08:43:45 pm »

"Dios de mierda carajo! Me cago en tus tumbas, que ladrones hijos de puta!" Diego yelled after the fleeing bandits. It was time to bust out the more impressive moves... and perhaps catch the eyes of Adrienne and April? "Ricardo! Música apropiada para la ocasión!" Ricardo obliged.

Using his 'It's show time!' ability, Diego stands up on his horse while it gallops after the runners and draws his bow, again firing an arrow powered by force magic. Hopefully the arrow has enough strength behind it that the shockwave of its passing knocks the runners down and most likely kills the one it hits.

(4 ninjas arrghhh)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 08:45:27 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: April 09, 2012, 08:44:30 pm »

Davie is the person in best shape of the group and his magical energy has been replenished over the amount he used the day before (+1 fire damage for the two first attacks of the day).

Or not. But I was under the impression that this extended to anything that includes fire.
To me it definitely sounds like it only extends to offensive actions.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: April 09, 2012, 10:14:14 pm »

((Also added the +1 to the attack preparation due to a better concentration caused by a good night of sleep. Causing more damage when the attack itself is not released does not make much sense.))
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: April 09, 2012, 10:17:20 pm »

(I just had a somewhat funny idea, that is... Ricardo is Diego's older cousin, and his magic is just that he can create the sounds of every instrument in a symphony at the same time with just playing his guitar. XD It would certainly lampshade where the turn music comes from, anyway.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: April 10, 2012, 05:21:25 pm »

Shoot at the enemies that are running.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 10, 2012, 11:53:40 pm »

((Whew, finishing the turn. Delayed because of some freaky accidents and a late poster, but...Oh, nice rolls here.))
>Yes?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: April 11, 2012, 12:45:55 am »

((Ignore this.))
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 12:51:35 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 46