Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 74

Author Topic: [Succession Game] Markedangels The Water Of Living  (Read 134583 times)

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
Re: [Succession Game] Markedangels The Water Of Living
« Reply #975 on: July 31, 2012, 07:12:25 pm »

Los... Loco... Llamas?

Whatever it is Youre on, I want some.
An almost lethal dose of caffeine, some mandatory nicotine, b12, acetaldehyde(processed alcohol), Tetrahydrocannabinol combined with a little sleep deprivation. I might also add that for you to achieve the same state of insanity you have to take my natural slowness into account, to fix this I'd suggest some sort of benzodiazepine.

Ok here's the deal-
Apart from the fact that "soundsense"+"hoardes of zombies beating up each other" makes me wanna puke I've ran into another problem- I can't get the dwarves to do anything...So far I've removed all burrows, traffic restrictions, squads etc.
What to do? ???

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: July 31, 2012, 08:29:45 pm »

Are They Depressed?
Or trying to do jobs in areas They arent allowed in?

The only fix I know is to disable all Their Jobs, then let the game run for a second, then enable the Jobs again.
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

Vodrilus

• Bay Watcher
  • Has been forced to endure NaNoWriMo failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: August 01, 2012, 04:01:25 am »

Ooh, is our game terminally corrupted or something? ??? :'(
Going backwards in reversed time (just like everybody else).

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: August 01, 2012, 04:26:49 am »

Ooh, is our game terminally corrupted or something? ??? :'(
No - There is a chance however that the Dwarves in here need to be killed off and replaced with new Migrants.
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #979 on: August 01, 2012, 08:46:53 am »

The llamas has expanded their gang however countless gangmemebers has died due to attemeting to earn streetcred by killing off my long forgotten foe...
The giant grasshoper
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I fixed the "noonewantstowork-problem" with my MLG-burrow-micro, doing goood.

Cryptgate(a.k.a. the molested child) got an idea! (Sitting in a workshop planning something-I'm keeping and eye on that bastard)

I flooded the magmaworkshops...don't ask...just don't

Right now I'm trying to break into the fort from the outside but a lot of building is Forbidden -How to fix?

Praise the Catapult!

Edit:
Nevermind, it was easier to break out ;)

The llama gang were all left outside to die but a few of their friends got in.

Elven caravan! yay...no
Hope the bloody hippies dies a slow and painful death...since this is Markedangels its not very unlikely ;D

Praise the Catapult!

Edit again :o :

I don't know why one of the poor orphans is named z-baby but she's having a party all alone...

Thief! Protect the hoard from skulking filth!
Really...What were you gonna do? Going to the worlds most inhabitable place to pick up some bloody llamawoolsocks? Maybe pick up some severed limbs while you're there? Get your priorities together man!

Just like previous overseers slowly let Markedangels be consumed by the decaying world I've started reclaiming the fort, one chamber after another. New winds are blowing! The second era has began and we shall soon become a more dominanat force then what we've ever been!
Just to futher boast about my successes- We've started bringing back lost history and culture -and by "we" it's pretty much just that wierd young dwarf Mafol...reminds me of Cain somehow- Artifacts are being brought back into the heart of the fort inspiring people to aim higher and achive more!

Wait! That bastard came out of the workshop... Hmm, he carries a rock hammer studded with gold, nothing to worry 'bout since it's child sized. He claims that Willed-Torrid will save him from his ghostly assulters. The name doesn't seems very fitting since torrid means
"Full of intense emotions arising from sexual love; ardent and passionate."
but why should I care.

Praise the Catapult!

« Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 09:43:47 am by slowpokez »

Vodrilus

• Bay Watcher
  • Has been forced to endure NaNoWriMo failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: August 01, 2012, 12:23:54 pm »

Magnificent! We're not dead!
Going backwards in reversed time (just like everybody else).

Felcis

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes his war leopard, rawr~
    • View Profile
    • RadicalFishGames DevLog
« Reply #981 on: August 02, 2012, 03:56:01 am »

I don't know why one of the poor orphans is named z-baby but she's having a party all alone...
*coughs* I think I called all the children in my turn "z-children" and all the babies "z-babies", so they appear at the very bottom in Dwarven Therapist. Of course, since custom titles don't change when they grow...

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #982 on: August 02, 2012, 08:16:53 am »

Ok, here's a fat update for once :P

Lol @ Cryptgate
Cryptgate was quite pleased with making an artifact lately.
Cryptgate has been molested by the dead lately.
Cryptgate had a bath recently.
Cryptgate has been tormented in nightmares by the dead lately.
It started off as a joke but seriously this guy got some ghostproblems ^^

V almost died of thirst but I- as in creepy kid- threw a barrel of rum at him, he didn't say anything 'cause he had his mouth filled with the sweet nectar of life but if a stare could kill...

I thought it would be nice for Trollbane to get  a partner, maybe they'd have some nice demenstrations or something. But no...Just countless hours of the new guy beating the crap out of old Trollbane who just takes it and keep spamming-
-Trollbane looks surprised by the ferocity in the new guy's onslaught!
Meanwhile-
Xczxc the humble farmer cancels execute criminal: getting something to drink...

As if we were'nt few enough...
Today justice has been served- The guy who didn't make leather clothes got executed in his sleep.

Cryptgate turned twelve- Congratulations! :D Here's a pick start diggin'  >:(

More migrants- Sorry guys, it's a bad time. I left some dead elves out there if you get hungry but unfortunatly you're on your own...
So then most of them got their faces eaten by a zombie/cavy-pup. Standard.
Let me introduce you to Avuz Beachdiamond, looks like an ordinarie cheesemaker -maybe slightly bigger-, rarely ever smile or show any signs of happiness and a worshiper of a "mouse-like monster". But he is not like the other migrants, oh no, while they roll around in the mud trying to wrestle the little rodent-child -
- Avuz's survival instincts kick in. He moves away from pack and starts looting some dead elves, he manages to pick up a wooden sword but is instantly assulted by some undead chickens. At this point I assumed he was dead, and not much later I hear a scream of death(soundsense again). I quickly look through the reports but to my surprise it tells me a story of how a poor bird gets wacked in the face by a dwarf with a stick. Avuz is now running towards the fort...but it's a long way to go. Zombie eagles and zombie elves stand in his way, his stick is no longer enough to protect him... While still running he grabs something sticking up from the ground- an iron warhammer! But will that be enough? I don't want to take any chances so while Avuz inserts his hammer in the eagles face I throw a handful of migrants at them as a diversion. It gave him a few seconds at least, while he comes running like a madman(maddwarf?) I tear down the wall and quickly reseal it behind him.
And thus we have an army of three. 

The gobbos dropped by to say- Hi.

Ahhh, nothing like sitting in your new tower waching your enemies tear eachother to pieces :D
That calf IS badass.

Damn, more gobbos showed up. They're almost up to 100 now

Datan( Xczxc's son) just became possessed.

Xczxc unfortunatly died in a mining accident due to the fact that my focus was fixated on the cavy pup from before now biting the face off multiple trolls. Go get 'em boiii! Also sad 'bout the humble farmer but ya know death's part of life.
(Was it really an accident though? The group of non-catapultmemebers is shrinking drastically.)

I like Avuz's style, I think I'll try to win him over to my side.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Shadownights- most badass fb 2012

Awsome name- ✔
Awsome description- ✔
Be an eagle- ✔

Shadownights for president!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hmm...All gobbos just got a lot scarier now that they're all elites...

I sense a cheater!
I will find you and execute you. :)

Well, apparantly Datan wanted some fckn rare gem, aint gonna get it.
Now he's berserking everyewhere- I'll just send Trollbane at him.
Doh, he got a dwarf before new-guy managed to take him out :(

Praise the catapult!

Edit:
Magnificent! We're not dead!
What did you expect? It's my turn afterall :P

*coughs* I think I called all the children in my turn "z-children" and all the babies "z-babies", so they appear at the very bottom in Dwarven Therapist. Of course, since custom titles don't change when they grow...
That's...I won't question it as you all had the courtesy to not ask about the flooded magmaindustrie.
On my the.rapist kids don't show up at all...however zombies do. ???

Praise the catapult!

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: August 02, 2012, 11:00:10 am »

Why would anyone thing We were going to die? This is MARKEDANGELS.
People were trying to tell Us We were doomed and should pretend turns never happened since Page 2. AND WE SHOWED THOSE COWARDS!
And We will show Them now!

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
  • Profile Pic has Changed! Sorry for the Delay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: August 02, 2012, 08:42:33 pm »

Is there any space left for a turn? If so I'd like one please.
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #985 on: August 03, 2012, 04:34:26 am »

Well, Chilton takes care of the turns but I'm sure you'll get one eventually (If Chilton hasn't killed the fort by then ;) ), but I could dorf you if you want :D

Felcis

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes his war leopard, rawr~
    • View Profile
    • RadicalFishGames DevLog
« Reply #986 on: August 03, 2012, 06:57:54 am »

That's...I won't question it as you all had the courtesy to not ask about the flooded magmaindustrie.
Actually I didn't do that because I somehow overlooked it. Damn, how did that happen? Didn't I install safety Hatch Covers? xD
Nah, whatever...we got our picks and our menacing spikes, there is not much else we would use that for anyway, with our shitty ores.

Btw. I would like to take another turn some day. If the fort survives THAT long. Would be awesome! :D

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: August 03, 2012, 09:13:21 am »

There will be space left for turns until Markedangels is no more.
...Which will not be for a long time if I have anything to say about it!
Consider Yourself on the list, Good Sir!

xczxc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: August 05, 2012, 09:52:25 pm »

So xczxc died in a "mining accident"...

The amazing drawings really add a lot to the immersion. They are great.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: August 06, 2012, 10:53:08 am »

Just Me mucking around with a different style of Drawing before something Draw-Worthy happens.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 74