Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74]

Author Topic: [Succession Game] Markedangels The Water Of Living  (Read 134487 times)

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
Re: [Succession Game] Markedangels The Water Of Living
« Reply #1095 on: April 01, 2013, 09:16:10 pm »

Weeeell, I think we should give this fortress a proper closure (mainly because I want to make a pdf file about it (as with all the other succession games I've been in)), and then go on to the second part: The rage of the catapult (or The catapult cult or whatever), in a more FPS friendly site (if we find one as dangerous), perhaps?

Oh and I feel ya, bro-
Let Me make it nice and simple:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Well, ive already made the new one - I did think about giving this one closure, but itd just be really slow and tedious for me. HOWEVER, if you could settle for a fantasy ending which id draw in comic format, thatd be easier :)
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

xczxc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: April 01, 2013, 09:50:15 pm »

Well, ive already made the new one - I did think about giving this one closure, but itd just be really slow and tedious for me. HOWEVER, if you could settle for a fantasy ending which id draw in comic format, thatd be easier :)

Agreed! Better than FPS death and depressing finales.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: April 01, 2013, 10:49:23 pm »

Agreed! Better than FPS death and depressing finales.

IT SHALL BE DONE

I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #1098 on: April 02, 2013, 07:58:03 am »

I've played a shit-ton of succession games but somehow this one ended up as my favorite. :P

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: April 02, 2013, 08:29:10 am »

I've played a shit-ton of succession games but somehow this one ended up as my favorite. :P

Well, i hope the next installment can be one of your favorites too!

Somehow, we still need to turn this one into a PDF book. I havent forgotten about that.
Also, FYI, the only reason the next installment isnt up yet is because, much like this one, my first couple of attempts at making it led me to die horribly within minutes. So, its kinda important that the succession game lasts longer than its intro speech :P
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74]