Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 74

Author Topic: [Succession Game] Markedangels The Water Of Living  (Read 135003 times)

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
Re: [Succession Game] Markedangels The Water Of Living
« Reply #840 on: June 30, 2012, 08:12:35 am »

<3

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: June 30, 2012, 09:29:07 am »

Id have been playing this forever ago if You told Me I could fly around stabbing people :D
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #842 on: June 30, 2012, 10:13:11 am »

Id have been playing this forever ago if You told Me I could fly around stabbing people :D
Well, I would in fact have told you that if it werent for the small detail that stabbing someone moving at 200kmph aint gonna happen that often :-\
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 10:21:25 am by slowpokez »

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: June 30, 2012, 10:22:20 am »

Well, I would in fact have told you that if it werent for the small detail that stapping someone moving at 200kmph aint gonna happen that often :-\
...Ive killed five people so far.
And not died once!

I mean, sure, im fully aware this is probably more dumb luck than anything else, since i havent done competitive multiplayer in so long i cant even remember, and most of my FPS'ing comes from Dead Island, but so far! So far im like, a face ripper. A flying face ripper.
Until someone shows up whos actually capable of looking behind them and slightly to the side. Then im screwed :D
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #844 on: June 30, 2012, 10:43:23 am »

im out right now but will u be on in
2h or so?

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: June 30, 2012, 11:14:08 am »

im out right now but will u be on in
2h or so?
Its 2:15am in Australia - I have no idea where You are, but like... 9ish hours, ill be up for anything. Optionally, 6 hours prior to now, only tomorrow :)

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #846 on: July 01, 2012, 10:58:19 am »

Ok so I've been wondering about something lately...
Both xczxc and vodrilus have been adding these mysterious conspiracies, such as

26th Hematite
I have discovered another journal among the possesions of my predecessor. It is hidden within a schist puzzlebox, and filled with paranoid rantings about some conspiracy regarding -- wait, I'm not going to write that down. Someone might find this journal, too. If you do, I'll probably be dead by then.
I had a feeling that there was something shady about his death, even then. Now I am certain of it. Someone must have bated the trolls in and left the doors ajar. There is no other explanation.[/spoiler]
and
I'm starting to suspect there is something going on with the dwarves. My search and rescue team didn't find Cain III, but they discovered some interesting information. The lever that caused the bridge catastrophe wasn't pulled accidentally, it was a murder. They found a strange drawing of a catapult next to it. I've told the team to have the uttermost caution with this...we don't know who might be hearing.

Any connection?
Where are you going with this?
And what role does the sacred catapult play in it all?!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I really hope you manage to make something awsome out of it, but afterall it's up to the game :P

Vodrilus

• Bay Watcher
  • Has been forced to endure NaNoWriMo failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: July 01, 2012, 11:15:19 am »

Let's see how long Vodrilus IV will stay alive. xczxc the Humble Farmer was among the wounded, too...

As you say, it's a bit too early to say how the plot is going to twist and turn, since it has a lot to do with how my secret project works out. [/troll]
Going backwards in reversed time (just like everybody else).

Vodrilus

• Bay Watcher
  • Has been forced to endure NaNoWriMo failure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: July 01, 2012, 04:52:35 pm »

The journal of Vodrilus IV Medtoblitast

11th Malachite
The horror! A child has been mol- no, he was only battered by an evil spirit, I hear. He lost his right leg.

I talked with the boy, but he said that everything was rather peachy. He says he has always wanted to learn how to use a crutch. What is he drinking?

This time, it was a ghostly ranger... I ordered a slab engraved immediately. We'll see how many will die before that.

13th Malachite
A drifting cloud of evil smoke breaks the hum-drum of constant, back-breaking work. Oh, the horrors that haunt the surroundings...
Also, a gray langur woman was seen (through the secret peepholes), stealing a huge silver sword from amongst the topside mess. She (it?) will probably get away with it, I think. It makes no real difference; the surface is cursed.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b67/Vodrilus/32_looter.png

15th Malachite
And now the troll corpses are rotting, and in the memorial hall, of all places. The stench is unbelievable. Why isn't this job finished already?

17th Malachite
Another ghost. Slabs.

1st Galena
The work is gruelingly slow due to the high number of incapacitated workers. Still, we push on through, for we will emerge victorious over our enemy.

5th Galena
The possessed dwarf is no longer possessed. As the (evil?) spirit left him, he lost his will to live. Just as well. I'll order the wall to be struck down, so he can go toss himself into the searing sea.

6th Galena
The spectral ranger is content with his memorial, and has now stopped bothering us.

15th Galena
Another ambush. Couldn't help but laugh when I heard more reports about the goblins trying to kill the undying rabbit. Ha ha ha.

20th Galena
Lokum the Mason died of dehydration while hospitalized. Apparently no-one noticed her before it was too late. We commit her body to the red-hot sea of rock.

25th Galena
Another dead in the hospital! Athel the Peasant, this time. He also was never given water. I would have thought the others might have been more vigilant after the first one!

1st Limestone

We are still doing rather well, even if our numbers have once more dwindled.

------------------------------------------
Whew! So much for the summer.

I'll be heading out beyond the reach of the 'net until Friday. I'll probably finish up my turn by then, one way or the other, and post the autumn and the winter, along with the save, on Friday.
Going backwards in reversed time (just like everybody else).

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: July 01, 2012, 11:18:53 pm »

Yay!

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #850 on: July 02, 2012, 04:01:52 pm »

Nice update  :D
Great job with the mystery  stuff etc.

Whew! So much for the summer.

I'll be heading out beyond the reach of the 'net until Friday. I'll probably finish up my turn by then, one way or the other, and post the autumn and the winter, along with the save, on Friday.
Sounds great cause me and my girl is going to Paris and we'll be back friday :D
Praise the Catapult!

xczxc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: July 04, 2012, 05:56:32 pm »

Great updates so far!

The catapult conspiracy is taking form, or is it just the shadows playing with the dwarves' heads? Markedangels can be claustrophobic, and as I recall, the late xczxc, before stepping out, suffered from cabin fever and became paranoid. He started seeing signs where there weren't any...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 01:00:20 am by xczxc »

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: July 04, 2012, 08:24:08 pm »

Great updates so far!

The catapult conspiracy is taking form, or is it just the shadows playing with the dwarves' heads? Markedangels can be claustrophobic, and as I recall, the late xczxc, before stepping out, suffered from cabin fever, and became paranoid. He started seeing signs where there weren't any...

And I was seeing Forgotten Beasts where there totally arent any in a nonexistant asylum.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #853 on: July 07, 2012, 11:07:38 am »

Ok, I'm back again :D

wait a second...
Cmon V!
I've even made an outro for you :-\
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Well m8, I'm eagarly awaiting your final update which will hopefully shine some light on the mysteries of Markedangels. :D

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: July 07, 2012, 10:26:42 pm »

I'm gonna withdraw from this for two reasons.

1: My computer probably can't handle it.
  2: I'll probably kill the fort anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 74