Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Your are elf.  (Read 9717 times)

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
Re: Your are elf.
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2012, 10:54:55 am »

Flicking off the unicorn seems to have a small effect, the unicorn looks mightly disturbed, at least its a start, wait... is that more dwarves? where'd they come from? I find their lack of fear disagreeable.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2012, 11:23:02 am »

UNIHORN HUNT!

also, grab all of the wamblers and use them as future ammo.
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2012, 11:35:00 am »

The flying wambler strikes the unicorn, the thing is pissed, random mcdwarf has been slain, Cacame smiles at this mighty bloody mount.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2012, 12:30:30 pm »

Charge the unicorn with the warhammer to show it who's boss.

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

JackOSpades

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurker Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2012, 04:26:34 pm »

calm the unicorn wit our elf powers ride it to victory!

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2012, 01:43:32 pm »

Using elf powers you knock the pansy quadraped out with your hammer, dragging it into the fortress the dwarves interupt you asking if they can make a bed for the only dwarf that doesnt have one, due to you having killed the only other carpenter.

JackOSpades

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurker Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2012, 01:57:22 pm »

make one of those useless migrates the new carpenter, while we're at it assign all the new migrants jobs: don't even bother asking what their skills are just pick them at random.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2012, 03:06:07 pm »

You tell the stupid dwarf to make his own bed, and give the idiots new jobs, they dont disagree, they must be starting to get smarter, or their too stupid to argue; probably both.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2012, 03:53:52 pm »

give yourself a new objective.

VAMPROMANCIRISM.

just wait for them to come at you, find out about them, and let them give you their secrets/drink the hell out of their blood

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2012, 09:42:48 am »

Order the dwarves to create you  adamantine armor set,furniture and sword.If they fail hammer them to death

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2012, 10:59:55 am »

The mandates of vampires and adamantine items is met with solem disbelief, and three dead dwarves dispells that nicely.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2012, 11:13:52 am »

>drink the blood of dead dwarves

then

>tell them to bring migrants, we need moar pylons manpower

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2012, 11:24:19 am »

Eat the children of the dwarves.Then tan their skins and wear them as clothes,a constant reminder to the dwarves

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2012, 11:30:02 am »

The blood doesnt taste all that like blood, more like alcohol; the dwarves dont know how to bring migrants, and they hold to it even after killing another thrree of them, no children here.

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 24, 2012, 11:37:37 am »

Command the dwarves to pack up everything.Order the construction of a wagon.We need to find a more suitable location

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7